Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i get broadband on a different name i wonder

• 18-05-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hi to all you broadband teckies.just a quick question to ask my broadband was cancelled few weeks ago and they want the modem back and just wondering can i sign back up under my wifes name and get the same thing..the line is there and is all setup to recieve the best broadband..has anyone done this as i want to get it back as im just back to work.thanks in advance.i think it can be done.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

bump anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Why the hell are you bumping a post after 5 minutes? Don't do that again.

Why can't you sign up yourself? If you have outstanding bills that are due, then pay what you owe. If you don't, then why the need for deception?

The answer is no. You can't sign up for something in someone elses name. It's a legal contract, and to do so would be fraud.

MENTALIST ALERT!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

BUMP AGAIN HAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread closed, user banned for stupidity.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement