Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston to the Aviva at 6:30 tonight

Options
  • 18-05-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Getting a cab. Will our route be restricted?

Sorry, don't know Dublin terribly well. Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Getting a cab. Will our route be restricted?

Sorry, don't know Dublin terribly well. Cheers in advance

If I was you I would jump on the Luas outside heuston get off at connolly and hope the the southbound dart which stops outside the aviva, cheaper and possibly quicker with all the roads sealed off....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

dart not running between 5 and 8 at lansdowne road. better off getting the luas to the o2, walk across the east link to ringsend and a short walk along the dodder to the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Bear in mind though if you do get the dart that lansdowne road station is closed between 5 and 8 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IntoTheAshtray

The station at Aviva is closed between 5-8 pm tonight. Others are too, I'm told.

Will there be cabs at Heuston? Someone has informed me the quays near there are closed all day?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

There were taxis at the rank on the N4 side of Heuston yesterday evening around 6pm. I presume it'll be the same this evening?

• Advertisement
Advertisement