Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual Christening gift godchild?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

She's my first godchild so I'd like to get her something she can keep but not the usual silver cup things.

I had been looking at a framed piece of stock from disney but its costly at 110e- not too sure if it's worth it.

So has anyone any unusual ideas or should I get the stock, thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

its not an expensive gift but it would be really nice. if you get a picture of her - you give that and her name and a personalised book can be made about her. she would have it forever. Check out starstories.ie and see what you think.. there is a lovely book called My First Moments...

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Julybreeze

I bought my Godson a beautiful quilt from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tlcblanketsandthings?ref=ss_profile

I placed a custom order and had his date if birth, name and name meaning embroidered on the plain squares. You can choose all of the colours, patterns and theme yourself. The seller was so helpful to deal with.

Advertisement