Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Consumer show managing money

Options
  • 18-05-2011 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Wonder where all your money goes each month?

Like some help?

The Consumer Show on RTE is looking at budgeting in an upcoming episode and is looking to talk to couples/families/individuals who would like help managing their income. They would get advice and guidance from Eddie Hobbs on making their money work for them.

Please call us ASAP on 01 2084635, PM, or email consumers@rte.ie.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Don't people pay more to usurers in the City/Wall Street than in tax? I think anything else pales into insignificance. Just cut those cancers out and they'll be no need for advice on penny pinching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

With all due respect Aileen the last person i'd be asking for financial advice is Eddie Hobbs. He is on the record at making a plethora of mistakes regarding calling the end of the property boom (Cape Verde anyone? Where there's no direct flights, tons of sandstorms and where water is so scarce they have to import it!)

Now he is going around shilling gold which is showing all the hallmarks of being in a bubble. I can't believe RTE hold this guy up to be some sort of financial guru- anyone who has taken his advice has lost big time and those who take it now will most likely suffer the same fate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Too late RATM, Eddie already did this a few years back, clearly looking to repeat the experience. http://www.rte.ie/tv/showmethemoney/

Advertisement