Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed dressing?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Whats the fastest way to get re dressed, trousers on first or shirt???
    what tricks do you employ when you know your feet ll be blocks of ice when you get back to the mucky car park? Its my least favourite part of the whole experience and im usually the last of my mates.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

It's the summer so no need to worry, but in the winter.
    Start the card engine to get some heat going so you can jump in as soon as you are changed.
    Set up your clothes before you go out so that they are all ready to just throw on.
    As soon as you have your top half out of the suit put on a warm top and a hat.
    Board bags make great changing mats or a cheap bath mat from IKEA carry two.
    Or
    Get a camper and never look back

• Registered Users Posts: 23,500 ✭✭✭✭ted1

yep agree with above, board bags for feet.
    poncho towel for geting changed. sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

i usually have all my clothes in the same place...

1. t-shirt
    2. poncho
    3. suit-out / boxers in

ta-da !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Problem solved for me. One of the better buys I made:

http://www.kingofwatersports.com/ponchos-bath-robes-c703.html

If you have a van, you can get changed inside the back, or use the doors as shelter....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

seachto7 wrote: »

If you have a van, you can get changed inside the back, or use the doors as shelter....
    I know that they are good but do you no feel you are being ripped off at the price they are charging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Tshirt, hoodie, jocks, jeans, socks. In that order. No poncho, no van, just a large dose of hardenthefcukup :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I know that they are good but do you no feel you are being ripped off at the price they are charging.

I got one for 20 odd quid. I suppose it's essentially a towel with a hole in it, but feck it, no longer cold.... It wouldn't bother me spending it on pints and peeing it up against a wall.......:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

seachto7 wrote: »

Nice changing towels but the price king of watersports is charging is over the top...29.95 quid sterling to 44.95 quid sterling ? C-skin make a nice heavy warm one, with a hood - I got one in Sunset in Sligo for less than thirty euro. The uk online price was £30 to 34 stg for the same thing, so I'm happy anyway. It dries quickly enough too. In the winter I sometimes use a bit of old carpet mat for standing on when changing..warm, clean, comfy, helps dry the feet.

Advertisement