Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vandal Hearts article

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got both games off of amazon I;ve yet to play yet though,have you played them retro?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Played and finished Vandal Hearts. It's fantastic. It's quite simple like Shining Force but the way it changes the rules for each level always keeps you on your toes. A very big thumbs up.

The second game though... well it has a weird battle system. The story seems really good but once you get out of the prologue they ramp up the difficulty level and I end up getting distracted by other games. Really want to go back and finish it someday but I'm not sure I'll actually enjoy it! It's a weird one alright. The player and CPU both move a character in the same turn and the characters move and attack at the same time which can lead to some weird stuff like your character moving and attacking a space where the enemy used to be.

Advertisement