Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Bus thank you!

Options
  • 18-05-2011 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

well done wexford bus for opening and running a great service around the streets and parks of wexford town!!

i felt for a long time this could be a viable business venture and wexford was big enough to warrent an "inner city" bus service! seems there is plenty of buses touring around constantly and it provides a good service for the eldery and those without a car...

i think the big green buses are striking when u see them and its a great addition to our community...

thank you wexford bus !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Fair play to Wexford bus on that, great service to those who dont have cars etc...

They provide a great all round service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Hi guys,

I always thought that an inner town service would do well too. and since they upgraded from the old shuttle buses to the nicer ones, looks very nice. However, what exactly are the routes?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

http://wexfordbus.com/timetables/wexford-town-service/

Wexford Town Service
    This service runs in a circle around Wexford Town.
    The service operates at
    08:30&09:00 then every 30 minutes from 10:00 – 12:30 and 14:00 – 18:00.
    Pick-up points
    Crescent Quay, Redmond Square, Newtown Road, Hospital, Coolcotts, Belvedere
    Grove, Clonard Road, Liam Mellows, Whitemills Road, Corish Park, Summerhill, St.
    Aidan’s Road, Bishopswater, Distillery Road, The Swan, The Faythe, William Street,
    Trinity Street, Quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Does anyone know what the story is with their buses to and from Castlebridge? I didn't know they came out this way but I'm pretty sure I saw one of their green buses with Castlebridge up as as it's destination. I can't seem to find any of their timetables that mention Castlebridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

Does anyone know is the redmond square pickup at Dunnes, or the other side by Cash encounters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

The local route pick up is at the corner of Dunnes, just behind the taxi rank. The Dublin route pick up is over where budget travel use to be - now cash for gold or similar I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Does anyone know what the story is with their buses to and from Castlebridge? I didn't know they came out this way but I'm pretty sure I saw one of their green buses with Castlebridge up as as it's destination. I can't seem to find any of their timetables that mention Castlebridge.

Castlebridge timetable

Advertisement