Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Need Camera Man to video gigs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

i'd be up for this, got all me recording n editing equipment, P'm me if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

i'd be up for this, got all me recording n editing equipment, P'm me if your interested?[/QUOTE

Ha ha!!

Here man i sent ya a message apologizing for being a dick on you threads, but if ya want someone who knows what their doing for dirt cheap with good equipment hit me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

Here man i sent ya a message apologizing for being a dick on you threads, but if ya want someone who knows what their doing for dirt cheap with good equipment hit me up.

Look I'm happy you apologised but you over stepped the mark too many times and I cant see a good working relationship ever forming.

Ok well offers there dude i've got the equipment and the knowhow all you gotta do is tell me where to be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

:D

Advertisement