Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get spares for a scooter??

Options
  • 18-05-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a Suzuki Lets 2 (for 100 quid!!!) last summer, lent it to a mate of mine and he rimmed it for a mile on a flat tyre, messed up tyre and rim on rear wheel.

Just wondering does anybosy know a good place where i'd be able to get a spare rim? The rim itself isnt even that bad, thought of trying to straighten it out myself, but I'd never do a proper job...

Would love to get it up and going for the summer again, any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

For hard to find spare parts ebay can be good. This site too is also pretty decent. http://www.wemoto.com/?gclid=CPDvvoHf8agCFQhO3god8R0yxA

Also if you google Yamaha spare parts you should get a lot of dealers/breakers in the UK that have what you need. Some sites allow you to put up the parts their after and then they email their client list stating you're in the market for XYZ.

Advertisement