Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Intruments needed

Options
  • 18-05-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi all. I am planning on running a 2 week music course with a group of young parents as part of the work experience I am doing for the course I'm on.

But I need help!!!:D

I am asking anyone with instruments to please consider lending/donating them to the parents for the 2 week duration of the course. I can collect any instruments and I have a secure lock up facility available so the instruments will be safe.
    I personally vouch that the best care will be taken with them!!

I'm mainly looking for percussion instruments (tambourines, cowbell, djembes etc) and keyboards and guitars (preferably acoustic) but will gladly accept anything.

I'm sure lots of people have a "workhorse" guitar or old instruments that haven't been touched in years lying about and it would mean so much for me and the parents to get the opportunity to try out this programme....

there might even be a pint in it for ye;)

Thank you:)

(some spelling help might be in order too!! :rolleyes:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is the course free of charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Yup its with a community group of young parents. I'm volunteering my time as part of a music course I am involved with.
    Theres no funding for any part of it hence the cry for help :)

Advertisement