Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get line switched back on

Options
  • 18-05-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi,

Friend of mine is after moving into a rented house. The house has a phone line but it was switched off in February I think. Just wondering if you could check a couple of things for me, first off how much it would cost to have the line switched back on, 2nd if it would be possible to get a broadband connection through it, and lastly a rough idea of the speed of it, if it can be connected. I have telephone number and old account number for the line so I can private message them to whoever needs them.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jrochie wrote: »
    Hi,

Friend of mine is after moving into a rented house. The house has a phone line but it was switched off in February I think. Just wondering if you could check a couple of things for me, first off how much it would cost to have the line switched back on, 2nd if it would be possible to get a broadband connection through it, and lastly a rough idea of the speed of it, if it can be connected. I have telephone number and old account number for the line so I can private message them to whoever needs them.

Thanks

Hi jrochie
    There will be no charge for connection of phone line. If you have the previous phone number just PM this to me and I can advise on your other 2 queries.
    Tony

Advertisement