Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website launch Ireland and the UK

Options
  • 18-05-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Im going to be launching my first website in the next few weeks. I have a .ie and .com domain. Does anyone have any advice of how to best get the name and online store out there. I have an idea of what im going to do in Ireland but not sure how to go about this in the UK considering im living in ireland. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

LJL wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im going to be launching my first website in the next few weeks. I have a .ie and .com domain. Does anyone have any advice of how to best get the name and online store out there. I have an idea of what im going to do in Ireland but not sure how to go about this in the UK considering im living in ireland. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Post in forums, blogs etc in the area related to your online store.
    You can pay for a press release at the big press release sites which will get the name out there and provide some small SEO value to your site.
    Just basically get the name out where ever you can.
    Setup a facebook page, spread the word.

Advertisement