Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Health Graduate options

Options
  • 18-05-2011 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I will be shortly finishing my MSc Environmental Health degree which I did over in England in order to become an Environmental Health Officer.
    At the minute I will be unemployed when finishing the degree and cant see any prospects here in Ireland in any area relating to environmental health such as food safety, health and safety and housing.
    I was able to get a placement in a council in northern ireland as i lived near the border which gave me good experience and enjoyed it.
    I was able to find work part time and temporary while doing the degree but in a unrelated field but a job none the less.
    I was thinking of heading off to Australia after I do the professional exams to become an EHO or going off earlier with my degree to get a job in the private sector.
    I appreciate any advice or guidance

Advertisement