Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm lost

Options
  • 18-05-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi guys

This is my first post - I'm a bit lost and looking for some help. I want to do a survey for a new business idea, and I need to find independent/objective respondents to the survey. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please please please??

Is it possible to have a thread here on Boards with a link to the survey?

Thanks a mill.
    :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

In general posting survey isn't allowed straight off. If you intend to post a survey in a specific forum, you should get the mods permission first. If you've been contributing to the forum in the past, mods will tend to be more amenable to this.

There is the general survey forum here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

where you can post it freely, but the downside is the your target audience may not see it.

And very importantly don't attempt to post it in multiple forums needlessly, you'll just get sitebanned for spamming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vivala

Thanks Spear - very helpful - and very quick too.

Advertisement