Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Halo Reach

• 18-05-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

I finished 'The Pillar Of Autumn' yesterday and when I returned today, the game is continuing way back at 'Exodus'!!! What's going on? It saved all the way through when I was playing yesterday. Does anyone know what's happened? There's no way I'm playing all that again! I'm pretty sure I was just at the end too!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭shuffles03

I also vaguely remember something like this happening at Christmas. I was playing the campaign co-op with a mate. We got pretty far as well. We turned it on 2 weeks ago to give it another go and it was just going to the start of the campaign instead of where we had left off. We just assumed someone had deleted the save so that's when I started playing on my own and now it's happened again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Did you go to missopn select and carry on or from last save? Mission select option doesn't count as campeign and progress won't save

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Are you using a hard drive for your saves or do you have the game installed to HD and it wasn't connected? I had issues myself around November with campaign, it brought me right to the beginning but I assumed it was an external HD issue (corrupt file or something like that).

Check your stats at bungie.net. You should get your campaign information there. If you can cut through the mulch and stuff on the forums at bungie.net you could find a solution though there is a lot of mulch to get through.

Advertisement