Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin eSports Event - June 24th-26th- CANCELLED

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

Guys, I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this due to lack of interest. It seems like there's only going to be 6/7 including myself, beside luckily getting any of the randoms playing CoD4 to play, and as much as I'd still love to come down just for the craic and to play with those numbers.. It's really not worthwhile. Real apologies to people who were going to make the effort to come. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Well, thats a pity. It is a week after the biggest tournament Ire;ands had AND there's another one running.

Maybe next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Awh. Was kinda hype for this after casuals today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Darn shame, but as Doom mentioned it was unfortunately timed. Maybe something in early August/ late July would work better?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Well it not just us was it?

Did the other tournaments still go ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

The main CoD4 event went ahead.

Advertisement