Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance between LIT - city centre - UL

Options
  • 18-05-2011 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

How far apart are LIT to UL (Bus) how long would it take to get to the city center and take a bus to UL? And what time do the buses close etc? How long would it take to cycle?

Just thinking of going to LIT and going to the track and gym in UL every now and then.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

How far apart are LIT to UL (Bus) how long would it take to get to the city center and take a bus to UL? And what time do the buses close etc? How long would it take to cycle?

Just thinking of going to LIT and going to the track and gym in UL every now and then.

Thanks!
    Bus from LIT to city centre takes about 10 mins and go every 20 minutes and buses to UL go from city centre every 10 minutes
    Never cycled it but it takes 50-60 minutes to walk it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Amateurish

Thanks!
    I cycle from the cinema to lit (passing UL) and it takes me 25 minutes. If you're anyway fit you might halve that. Bus from UL to town is ****e outside of peak hours. There is a private operator who advertises buses every 10 mins but as far as I can see he runs only one bus on an hour round trip.
    Cycling is by far the quickest transport apart from the motorbike and there are cycle lanes as far as the Parkway. The car time has improved since the tunnel opened. There's a nice secure bike shed in LIT now too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 MegaSuperDood

Thanks for the replys!

Advertisement