Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are there any jobs left in donegal ? ? ? ?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

i have been actively searching for driving work, in or around donegal.
    applying for anything and sending CVs to anyone. so far not even an interview.

my question therefore is,

Are there any jobs left in Co. Donegal,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Donegal town or the county in general?

the sad thing is that we never really got the session of the celtic tiger but we get the resession none the less :(

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

i mean the whole county in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

here is a site worth keeping an eye on for vacancies.. not that many for Donegal at the minute, 1 in fact :-| link here

here is the job advertised... looks interesting http://www.activelink.ie/node/5739

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

danniemcq wrote: »
    Donegal town or the county in general?

the sad thing is that we never really got the session of the celtic tiger but we get the resession none the less :(

It got the credit from the credit bubble alright, look at all the houses that went up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

here is the job advertised... looks interesting http://www.activelink.ie/node/5739

Surely telling someone to stop eating so much or you'll grow up to look like Mary Harney shouldn't requre a third level degree

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Ive just managed to get my 3rd. 2 x part time sales 1 x bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Moving to Letterkenny in 2 weeks, have experience in sales, barwork and construction (electrician) so hopefully I'll get something pretty quick!! Please let me get something quick!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

IPAM wrote: »
    Moving to Letterkenny in 2 weeks, have experience in sales, barwork and construction (electrician) so hopefully I'll get something pretty quick!! Please let me get something quick!!! :D

I got 2 of these jobs through contacts. Otherwise id be taking home less than what the dole would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I know a few people there who would know a few people in the pubs and clubs, I think my 3 job were all through contacts :) as I say, hopefully I'll pick somethin up

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Kelco Communicatins in Donegal Town are looking for staff in their shops.. I saw an advert on their facebook page yesterday..

• Advertisement
Advertisement