Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Webbing Piercing.

Options
  • 18-05-2011 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

So got my hand webbing pierced two weeks ago but now it is infected. I clean it twice a day but I guess all the bacteria got to be too much for the wee yoke.

Just wondering though, how should I look after it now??

I'm gonna up cleanings to 3 times a day morn, noon and night, with hot compresses along with that.

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Feck. I'd imagine that would be almost impossible to take care of.
    Pm on a pic if you have one.
    Sorry can't help you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I sure will.
    It's pretty sore like but it's awesome.
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

My hand web piercing looked awesome, but it lasted just over a month. My piercing just couldn't cope with the amount of bacteria it had contact with in a day. I had to take it out :(

It used to get caught in EVERYTHING.

Take photos now, you probably won't have it for much longer.

I took um this morn, I'm tried taking it out just there but it is screwed in tighter than... a light bulb?
    I dunno but I have to go to my piercer tomorrow and get them to take it out for me! :(
    It's really not worth the awesomeness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

If it's a cbr ring, get a nail clippers, place beside ball, snip down, ball pops right out

• Advertisement

Nah it's just a barbell.
    It was a dainty young woman who put it on and all like, I feel so emasculated. :P :P :P

Advertisement