Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vehicle Graphics

Options
  • 18-05-2011 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for someone to design some graphics for my surfbus/camper, anyone up for the challenge? :D

Decided i'm gonna do something similar to what PSNI did in a previous thread.

Submit your ideas for the van, my favorite on the 31/05 gets the price of a few beers in the post :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭EvolutionNights

Yep. Send me profile shots of your van and I'll knock something together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Apologies for the appalling Photoshop job i've done already, had 2 remove the existing sign writing (hope i do a better job when its coming off the actual van) :o

I've no idea what i want done graphics wise, the paint on the van is a bit rough at the moment so i just wanna brighten it up a bit (sign writing is cheaper than a full respray), the inside will have a dark grey and orange (RGB 255, 117, 24) theme so the graphics would want to match these :D

Van.jpg

Thanks
    Clohane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Busnardo

Hey guys,

I got 3 vans done about a month ago by http://www.omnisigns.ie I'm not sure if they do good designs but they applied the graphics well.

Advertisement