Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a compass tattoo?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I'm really tempted to get my first tattoo and I've always said I'd like something to do with a compass, for various reasons.... I've done a lot of sailing and spent a nice bit of time at sea and I think they are different and look well!

I've looked on the internet and this is the one that most stands out to me, just without the writing and I'd add a N,S,E,W to the 4 points.
    http://www.tattooconventionsnow.com/Tattoos/tattoos_39889.html

Has anyone here got a compass tattoo, any pics or more ideas would be great!

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Hi Alan,

Heres a few compass tattoo's I've found online. You might be able to get some ideas from them for your own tattoo. All these tattoo's came off checkoutmyink.com. There is a few more on that site aswel that might be worth a look.

compass_large.jpg?1302161946

SDC13046_large.JPG?1292066458

Edited_Compass_SM_large.jpg?1249683043

Advertisement