Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercings In Tattoo Zoo Cork?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I'm getting my tragus done at the weekend, and I was considering getting it done in Tattoo Zoo. My father and I went on their website to check out their prices, and we found this:

"All oral, nape, sternum and nipple piercings are over 18 all other piercings are over 16. I.D. required no appointment necessary."

I'm sixteen, and now we are having a debate over if he needs to come into town with me to get it done. Can someone please clear this up for us? Does a sixteen year old need parental consent for a tragus piercing in Tattoo Zoo? :confused:

Also, ring or bar?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Nah just bring I.D.
    Go ring, you usually see the bar but I saw a girl with a ring and it looked really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

You are fine to go alone at 16 for ear piercings.

Get a barbell for easier healing, although it's e5 more expensive!

Advertisement