Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC cisco router.

• 18-05-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭

Hope this is in the right place.

I have UPC broadband and phone. The router has two jacks at the back to plug house phones into. Only one is working.

How do I enable the other jack? I have a spare cordless phone and it would be handy for upstairs.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

I dont think you can. I think the phone has to be registered with UPC. But I'm not entirely sure and open for correction...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭yoyo83

hope anyone can help me out on this one. i have a problem with the router, got a new phone yesterday (blackberry) which has the wifi on it but everytime i head off and come back in the house the internet on the laptops dont seem to work at all or when i turn off the phone it happens aswell , i have to do is plug out the router and plug it back in again and then it works... this is goin to be so annoying in the house as their is 5 of us who have laptops! HELP!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

yoyo83, don't hijack threads to ask unrelated questions. All of this belongs in the sticky
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056146473

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement