Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel's finale .....

• 18-05-2011 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey everyone, just finished the Angel boxset :(

I thought that overall the Angel series was brilliant, after watching all of Buffy i did not think it could be outdone but for me Angel was better.

Anyway the series finale left me wondering what the hell happened and with so many unanswered questions! I know theres probably no concrete answers but I would just love to hear your opinions of what you think might have happened..

Do you think Angel and what was left of the gang died?
    By signing the prophecy did that really ruin his chances of human life/was it actually spike whom the prophecy was wrote for?
    Do you think the human race was wiped out from the apocolypse?

Also:
    Why did Sarah michelle gellar/Buffy never come back into the Angel series?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,171 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I think the creators wanted SMG to appear in the Roman episode of the final season (but she couldn’t due to scheduling difficulties) but not the finale. I don’t think they wanted her to appear in the finale since they wanted it to be just about the Angel Characters.

I enjoyed it more than the Buffy Finale, but was left with the impression that it was a very dumb plan that got the two human characters killed (sending Gunn alone against a whole gang of vamps!). Actually if they’d left it to Illyria probably none of them would have been killed.

I know subsequent events in the series were written in comic form but in my view (1) they were all killed at the end due to being heavily outnumbered (2) and so Angel brought upon the apocalypse, which is kind of ironic. Angel and Spike never became human, but did at least die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kmurr04

i like angel in general but i didn't like the final season i watched it a few times and still don't get what happened cordelia?

Advertisement