Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speeds for Moycullen?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I would like to know the expected eircom broadband speeds for Moycullen, co Galway, on the 7mb broadband? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

neilboard wrote: »
    I would like to know the expected eircom broadband speeds for Moycullen, co Galway, on the 7mb broadband? Thanks

Hi neilboard
    speeds are pretty much line dependent, if you PM me your line no. I can advise you of speed for your line.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭neilboard

I`m moving in there next week and don`t know the line number. Where do I get the line number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

neilboard wrote: »
    I`m moving in there next week and don`t know the line number. Where do I get the line number?

You would have to ask current tenant or owner. If you PM me the exact address I may be able to locate number but better option is to ask agency, current owner, current tenant.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭neilboard

Thanks Tony, I`ll look into it.

Advertisement