Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get notes for tunes online?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

I cant read music so Im looking for a site that offers most trad tunes online in this format rather than music: AABB | BBAA | AABB | BBAA...etc

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

there is a tunes section on thesession.org, you can also search through a collection of databases on tunepal.org, both score notation and abc's are available on each site

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

nuttz wrote: »
    there is a tunes section on thesession.org, you can also search through a collection of databases on tunepal.org, both score notation and abc's are available on each site

Ha, my programming lecturer made tunepal. ;)

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

There's also an iphone app called Trad Tunes. 4,500 tunes in ABc notation and I think it cost me €1.59.

Other than that I have a couple of hundred tunes set out in ABc Notation (excel)

Let me know what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

trad wrote: »
    There's also an iphone app called Trad Tunes. 4,500 tunes in ABc notation and I think it cost me €1.59.

Other than that I have a couple of hundred tunes set out in ABc Notation (excel)

Let me know what you are looking for.

All please :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

i124Q wrote: »
    All please :rolleyes:

MY laptop where all my tunes are stored is kaput and I don't have a back up.

If and when I recover the data i'll send you some.

• Advertisement
Advertisement