Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I applied for a rifle cert, they sent me a shotgun

Options
  • 18-05-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I applied for a rifle licence Monday and today I got home from work and they had sent me a shotgun licence for a shotgun I own that is not due for renewal until 2013. It's completely identical to the one I already have....I presume this isn't normal? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey,

I applied for a rifle licence Monday and today I got home from work and they had sent me a shotgun licence for a shotgun I own that is not due for renewal until 2013. It's completely identical to the one I already have....I presume this isn't normal? :confused:

Clerical error

Get on the Dog and Bone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

It was like christmas when I was 9 all over again.

I wanted the Tomy train that had an engine at each end of the train cars....I got the one that only had one engine.....

The disappointment when I saw the cert on opening the letter and then seeing it was for my shotgun hahahahaha (never mind the fact I haven't even gotten as far as paying down the Post office for it yet!)

I'll give them a shout tomorrow and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

If they send you one for a sako 223 will you let me know because they dont seem to be sending it to my house, goin on six weeks waiting now for a substitution:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

I'll make sure to keep an eye out mate ;)

Advertisement