Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Lessons In Dundalk

Options
  • 18-05-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking to learn Irish from scratch. Where abouts in Dundalk are there lessons available in the evening time ( if any )?

Go raibh maith agat

Onesimus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Gerry.L

Failte Abhaile in Bridge street hold weekly classes.... free of charge too. They are in the evening aswell. Call in any of the days during the week. Your looking for either Dodger or Eoin... (Dodgers the tutor) you couldnt meet a nicer pair.

Or pm me and I'll send you their numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Gerry.L wrote: »
    Failte Abhaile in Bridge street hold weekly classes.... free of charge too. They are in the evening aswell. Call in any of the days during the week. Your looking for either Dodger or Eoin... (Dodgers the tutor) you couldnt meet a nicer pair.

Or pm me and I'll send you their numbers.

Thanks Gerry I'd love it if you could pm me their numbers. Thanks very much for the advice.

Onesimus

Advertisement