Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group training logs website

• 18-05-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I want to set up something for work where everyone who is training for the marathon can post their training logs / goals etc and have a bit of a chat about their progress. It's quite a big company and I wouldn't know or see everyone everyday. So I want to send out a group email and get a bit of a buzz going and maybe raise some money.

Can anyone recommend a website or somewhere online where I could set up such a little community?

Thanks!

Sarz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

Hi,

I want to set up something for work where everyone who is training for the marathon can post their training logs / goals etc and have a bit of a chat about their progress. It's quite a big company and I wouldn't know or see everyone everyday. So I want to send out a group email and get a bit of a buzz going and maybe raise some money.

Can anyone recommend a website or somewhere online where I could set up such a little community?

Thanks!

Sarz
    Think you might have found the place, get people to set up a log in this forum or even set up a thread for your company were everybody can go to, nice and easy:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Or you can use google groups - not sure how it works - if there's a techie head at work they may be able to sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

http://www.flotrack.org/site/login

this is exactly wat you are looking for each person has there own personal log but you can set up team pages etc

Advertisement