Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Tanks - Clan Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Just noticed Dublin Gunner's post at 18.55 so I had a crash course on scheduling battles.

So we've a battle tonight at 20.00 in Croatia - Mines.

And I seem to have scheduled a battle for tomorrow evening too where we'll be off to sunny Crimea on the map El Halluf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

love that map, nice time too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Cheers dude. Only on the way home from work now so probably wont make it.

Is Crimea not 5 or 6 though?

Ill try get battle organised the night before in future.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll not be able to participate tomorrow and most likely on Saturday as well.

Also DeWinter keep in mind the times listed are CET and the battle time will hence be set at 7pm Irish time.

Nody wrote: »
    I'll not be able to participate tomorrow and most likely on Saturday as well.

Also DeWinter keep in mind the times listed are CET and the battle time will hence be set at 7pm Irish time.

The times listed are LOCAL. So if it says 8pm for me, it means 8pm Irish time.

However, DeWinter has chosen a match in Crimea that will most likely be around 6.30pm tomorrow, so I defo won;t make that one. I'll arrange another one later tonight when I get our chips back.

• Advertisement

Ok todays Matches:

Crimea (Mines) ~6.30pm
    Tebessa (El Halluf) ~7.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

I will be here for the 6.30 maybe the 7.30-got a job at 7 here(quick i hope)

see you guys later.
    regards
    dotc

6.30 is a maybe, same with 7.30

I actually may get out of the office fairly early today, so might make the early one.

Superb Win tonight lads - let this be the start of us being competitive.

Everyone that played performed their role excellently.

I feel like a proud dad lol.

• Advertisement

Saturdays Matches:

Tebessa (El Halluf) 7.30pm~

Sicilly (Lakeville) 7.30pm~

We'll stick to the gameplan for El Halluf, so hopefully most who were on earlier will make it.

Lakeville, we might keep the same Platoons, but attack it a bit differently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Due to travelling I'm tenative only to either game.

1st Match 8.10

Not even a full company in the final game at 8:15PM which would easily have won us the game yet people complain about the matches being to early.

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    In all fairness its a Saturday evening! I am on pretty much every weekday but I do like to go out on the weekend.

In all fairness we've just aboutj 40 members, getting 15 on shouldn't be that hard.

Whats worse is guys logged into the game not making it across to battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

In all fairness we've just aboutj 40 members, getting 15 on shouldn't be that hard.

Whats worse is guys logged into the game not making it across to battles.

Tottaly agree, if they cant be bothered to battle with the rest of us when needed why did they join. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

May be late for any game tonight (taking the gf shopping).

To Dublin and Fionn, while I don't disagree with the disappointment they may see it as simply a chat box (it was stated from the start it was not going to be a hardcore guild). I look at it as free tokens until we get close to a 100. What is needed how ever is to get more active people into the clan (and for the active core to grind up the tanks, get on TS (and buy a microphone if needed ;) for the battles etc.))...

ok, 2 matches this evening

Tebessa - El Halluf

Brittany - Cliff

As usual we'll know around 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Nody wrote: »
    May be late for any game tonight (taking the gf shopping).

To Dublin and Fionn, while I don't disagree with the disappointment they may see it as simply a chat box (it was stated from the start it was not going to be a hardcore guild). I look at it as free tokens until we get close to a 100. What is needed how ever is to get more active people into the clan (and for the active core to grind up the tanks, get on TS (and buy a microphone if needed ;) for the battles etc.))...

Yea mate true, but it is silly if you are on at the time of a clan battle not to help out. It isnt a hardcore guild, we just want a little co-ordination. We just want whoever is on at time of battle to help out, it only takes few mins.

Tebessa - El Halluf

Sicily - Lakeville

Same tank-time, same tank-channel!

• Advertisement

i think soemtimes people may be logged in but afk, i have done it in the past, not around match times mind you.

but minimising and going out while logged in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i think soemtimes people may be logged in but afk, i have done it in the past, not around match times mind you.

but minimising and going out while logged in.

I need to put my hand up and admit I manged to do that last night. Alt-tab for a just a minute, saw a reported post to move, and when I alt-tab'd back, I had missed the round start by only a handful of seconds.

bad luck on that one!
    i was in wexford picking up my new motorbike, should be around tonight hopefully. have football at 8.30 so wont be eating till after that too.

Spear wrote: »
    I need to put my hand up and admit I manged to do that last night. Alt-tab for a just a minute, saw a reported post to move, and when I alt-tab'd back, I had missed the round start by only a handful of seconds.

Shiznit happens man.

Hopefully you can make it tonight :)

another thing i dont like about the clan matches is the fact you NEED to have high tiers to stand a chance.

would much rather a match where we had 12 kvs, and 3 arty, than the high tier games we have been playing thus far!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Going to a gig in the Olympia tonight so won't be around I'm afraid.

Good luck & have fun.

Second game tonight so far only has 2 clans applying for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Lads,

I'm thinking of giving this a go, to alleviate the boredom. However, wanted to ask if would it be worth it. If it were to be played without actually spending anything, just how much of a disadvantage would it actually be?

karma_ wrote: »
    Lads,

I'm thinking of giving this a go, to alleviate the boredom. However, wanted to ask if would it be worth it. If it were to be played without actually spending anything, just how much of a disadvantage would it actually be?

One of our Members, Mercenaryireland, has only just got his first prem account today. He has an IS-3...

So yes, its worth it, but you'll just earn a bit less, so you'll have to grind more to get to the higher tanks

• Advertisement

Tebessa - El Halluf

Sicily - Lakeville

Same tank-time, same tank-channel!

Advertisement