Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Tanks - Clan Wars

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Not going to be on for the fights tomorrow and Thursday by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

2 wins for the clan. :D

Unfortunatly the 2nd games on each map had the usual ridiculous teams.

eg 6 maus, 4 IS7, 2 T30, 2 GW Panthers and a Pershing :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Yep well done all yesterday. All 18 that were on from the start of the first battle put in a good shift in our 4 matches.

2 very convincing wins.

As a direct result of that, I have chosen the same maps again for this evening.

Another good turn out and another win or 2 would be great guys. (I got more Creds in our first win last night than I EVER have in my Hummel - 57k)

Portugal - Abbey

Croatia - Mines

As usual, we'll know exact times around 7.05pm.

BTW - that crazy clan Born 2 Kill with the 6 Maus' and 5 IS-7's won Portugal last night (not exactly surprising considering their strength).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

that was a bit unfair alright, 10 tier 10s..like come on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

copeyhagen wrote: »
    that was a bit unfair alright, 10 tier 10s..like come on
    Don't bring a knife to a gun fight comes to mind (i.e. we know the rules, how well we can (ab)use them is up to us).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Ah finally have my teir 5 stugIII but from this discussion i dont think i wanna go into clan battles against some of these opponents!

Another good win yesterday :)

Tonight we have:

Malta - Abbey

Croatia - Mines

The team that beat us in Croatia yesterday won the zone.

I chose Malta for Abbey instead of Portugal. To get further away from this crappy weather we're having!

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    You might as well be firing marshmallows at some of the guys!

Dang. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Actually the Stug 105mm firing HE will do more damage to the front of a IS-7 than my tier 8 90mm will. Only critical damage maybe but still better than Rick O Shea. It's just my tier8 will survive more than one hit from an IS-7. :)

Actually the Stug 105mm firing HE will do more damage to the front of a IS-7 than my tier 8 90mm will. Only critical damage maybe but still better than Rick O Shea. It's just my tier8 will survive more than one hit from an IS-7. :)

Yeah a maus hit me once, think the shell went through both sides.

• Advertisement

k99_64 wrote: »
    Ah finally have my teir 5 stugIII but from this discussion i dont think i wanna go into clan battles against some of these opponents!
    A Stug can be one shotted from the 122mm on Russian line I think (that would be IS or higher); not sure if the 107mm can one shot it or not (been a while since I played my KV).

Nody wrote: »
    A Stug can be one shotted from the 122mm on Russian line I think (that would be IS or higher); not sure if the 107mm can one shot it or not (been a while since I played my KV).

That would be KV-3 and higher ;)

And yes, the 107mm can 1 shot a stug too (I've done it in both KV and KV-3).

Well I'm cold today, so we're playing in the Canaries (Abbey) later!

I've also chosen Croatia as we've had some success on Mines.

See you all this evening!

im on the sauce so im not around

copeyhagen wrote: »
    im on the sauce so im not around
    Not on the sauce but business dinner tonight for me so no gaming for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

My Little TD

52297.jpg

garageh.jpg

Now to get it ready for fighting...

before and after, spot the differences... :D

shot025h.jpg

shot026mc.jpg

Sorry if im silly for asking this, but custom paint jobs...how!?

my one with the multi colors shows the weak points for all tanks tier 4 and over
    http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/37693-hitzones-skins-by-jonpol-for-actual-version-064/

if you just want cooler looking skins:
    http://wotskins.wordpress.com/

Dublin can you send invite to bakermick please.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Not available tonight (or any Monday), I have a softball match.

What time do they be on tonight?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

k99_64 wrote: »
    What time do they be on tonight?

You can always check by going here : http://uc.worldoftanks.eu/uc/clans/500001680-B-IE/battles/

If you see a battle planned then click on the country and on the next page click on the 'landing' button in the bottom right and you'll see what times they're on.

The daily matches are only available from 7pm onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭killaspec

Looking for a clan to join. Username: Killerspec so that you can see my stats. Love the game and play at least twice a day.

Killerspec

killaspec wrote: »
    Looking for a clan to join. Username: Killerspec so that you can see my stats. Love the game and play at least twice a day.

Killerspec

I'll send you an invite. You will receive it in your profile on forum.worldoftanks.eu :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/user/dn-Killerspec-/

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭killaspec

I'll send you an invite. You will receive it in your profile on forum.worldoftanks.eu :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/user/dn-Killerspec-/

Thanks accepted and hope to see ya on the battle field in the near future.

This is great, we've 2 new players over the past couple of days:

Kilerspec & Demonbaby.

Welcome to the clan guys.

That takes our recruitment (just for June) to 14 players.

Great stuff!

See you all on the battlefield!

Soon we'll need BIE2 ;)

72917.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok, im just concentrating on getting a high tier medium tank started from scratch yesterday.

Onto t-34 now.

Advertisement