Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Tanks - Clan Wars

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Greylor wrote: »
    What is expected of members btw? Is there an activity/participation requirement?

We would expect that players do participate. Nothing to exhaustive, but at the very least play a few nights a week with us, and jump into platoons etc

After all, whats the point in joining a clan otherwise?!

We do also participate in the Clan Wars, and for that we do have rules which must be adhered to for anyone who wishes to participate in that.

Our General rules and Clan Wars rules can be found here

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Greylor

Cool beans. My T-29 wants to nom nom nom some tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

most of the time we have about 4 or 5 tier 10s and a load of 9s and 8s, get ur ass up to a t32 and youll be noming tanks in no time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Greylor

Getting into T8 and grinding towards the upgrades is rough without premium :( Pimping out my T29 before I upgrade to the T32...just need the final engine now and then it's straight grinding for the T32.

I'm w00t57 in game btw

Advertisement