Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Tanks - Clan Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ponster wrote: »
    Did they ever add in-game VoIP ?

Well its there, but not sure if it works. You can assign keys to it and set it up in the settings. But not sure if you can only talk to those in a squad or how it works.

As I said, when I'm around, I can run a TS3 server (I already have a channel for us set up in it)

Spear wrote: »
    We need our own clan logo too.

Thats can be arranged. Are there specs for it? (max size / colours / format etc?)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

tommba wrote: »
    I wonder if you can join the battles with companies less than 15 (if everyone isn't online), hopefully you can.

I have a maus, so unless the other clan has alot of tier 8+ or high level artillery then it's pretty much a steamroll. :p Maus was good before patch, after patch it's pretty insane. :)

It's planned but not ready yet. For example I played 15 chips for this evening. if there were only 12 of us I could call upon 3 "merceneries" to make up the numbers. i'm guessing that you'd be paid in gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

unconfirmed but the word is that it costs 1K Gold a week to get a mercenary license :eek: and then 1/2 that the following week if you decide to keep it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

in game voip is added yes.
    i dont have a mic for tonight, its in ym mams house. but i can listen fine ;)

ill be on about 8.15 or thereabouts if thats not too late.

Quick logo effort (work in progress obviously!)
    159614.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

> We decided, that on the first day you will be permitted to land on any province.

Weird news from the devs. Does this mean that some clans will land in areas that pay a lot of gold and be perhaps uncontested while other clans battle it out for smaller areas?

On a side not, I just received the router for my new 100Mb fiber connection. I guess today isn't a great day to start switching ISPs :)

Then again.... I think maybe I will switch :)

1303323298.png

Id say its to fill the map and ensure more teams get bases.

Strangely NI earns more than RoI...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 tommba

From the looks of it, the only places you can land are the ones with the blue arrow beside the province, all of the landing provinces are only worth 240gold, then the ones beside them are 480 and the further away from the landing provinces you go the more theyre worth. That's why NI is worth 480 (can't land on NI) and ireland is 240.

• Advertisement

From the looks of it, the only places you can land are the ones with the blue arrow beside the province, all of the landing provinces are only worth 240gold, then the ones beside them are 480 and the further away from the landing provinces you go the more theyre worth. That's why NI is worth 480 (can't land on NI) and ireland is 240.

You can land on NI.

For the first day you can land on any province.

Ponster only posted this info a couple of posts above yours, and I posted it earlier too.

I read that. :p

I was merely saying that "normally" that's why the provinces have different gold values like that, first day is an exception to populate the map.

If we do take Ireland though, it might be very hard to keep, since after the first day there's only a few places onto the map, and we'll be one of them lol, unless they rotate landing spots ofc.

Probably the safest place to land the first day would be as far away from the ocean maybe, but we'll see, should be interesting. :)

I read that. :p

I was merely saying that "normally" that's why the provinces have different gold values like that, first day is an exception to populate the map.

If we do take Ireland though, it might be very hard to keep, since after the first day there's only a few places onto the map, and we'll be one of them lol, unless they rotate landing spots ofc.

Probably the safest place to land the first day would be as far away from the ocean maybe, but we'll see, should be interesting. :)

I have a feeling we would have been better off going for NI. Less competition and more gold

I have a feeling we would have been better off going for NI. Less competition and more gold

Isn't there time to pull out and try for NI ?

Isn't there time to pull out and try for NI ?

Yep, sure is :D

Revised logo
    159637.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭See Ye

I'm not going to change it seeing as our match has been set !

We're up against "UK amoured division" at 21:15 but I don't know whose 21:15

http://uc.worldoftanks.eu/uc/clans/500001680/battles/

edit : this is ponster/ptegan

Let's set history straight then! :D

It says 20:15 for me (in 45 minutes). Supposedly the time in that interface gives you the time in your own system time i.e. you dont need to do timezone calculations.

See Ye wrote: »
    I'm not going to change it seeing as our match has been set !

We're up against "UK amoured division" at 21:15 but I don't know whose 21:15

http://uc.worldoftanks.eu/uc/clans/500001680/battles/

edit : this is ponster/ptegan

You have 2 accounts??? tut tut tut!!!

Ok guys if you want to get onto TS

p/w: dublints3

• Advertisement

by the way its:
    UK Armoured Division
    -V-
    B-IE

20:15

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

My crash to desktop problems of last night have got worse. Now the game wont even launch. Once I click play on the launcher it just shuts down.

Trying a reinstall at the moment. :(

My crash to desktop problems of last night have got worse. Now the game wont even launch. Once I click play on the launcher it just shuts down.

Trying a reinstall at the moment. :(

Hurry duide!

Re-install your gfx drivers

4 of us online and in the Special Battle window. 5 more in the clan chat but are not ready yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

won first two clan battles :P

BigEejit wrote: »
    won first two clan battles :P

Yep, and final staring in 10 minutes :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yep, and final staring in 10 minutes :)

Damn it, I wish these were streamed or some kind of realtime reporting.

Damn it, I wish these were streamed or some kind of realtime reporting.

We got super-uber-ass-raped.

Their lowest tank was an Objec 212

We got super-uber-ass-raped.

Their lowest tank was an Objec 212

So we're not friends with Pirates after this I take it?

• Advertisement

So we're not friends with Pirates after this I take it?

Bastards :mad:

Advertisement