Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Tanks - Clan Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Yeah, we've been playing tank company battles for the last hour or so. Unfortunately we can't see any way to pick an opponent in a live battle.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yeah, we've been playing tank company battles for the last hour or so. Unfortunately we can't see any way to pick an opponent in a live battle.

We have 10 playing. If you need numbers then we should just team up to create the one company.

PM any of us ingame if you need numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

We have a full 15 :)

We could do a training room with you, but it means we'd not gain XP or cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

We have a full 15 :)

We could do a training room with you, but it means we'd not gain XP or cash.

We have enough now, sent you a message in game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

was there a clan battle last night? i got stuck in chipper for an hour for 1/2 price fish and chips, what a loser!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

bah, I was working in London last night and didn't get to play yesterday at all.

Should be around by 7pm ish this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Therminator36

Hi
    I have been playing World of tanks for a wile and feel like joining a clan.
    This is the only Irish clan I could find. May I join?
    I have a Ferdinand, A Tiger and A Hummel.
    Game name is Therminator36

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Hi
    I have been playing World of tanks for a wile and feel like joining a clan.
    This is the only Irish clan I could find. May I join?
    Game name is Therminator36

pm ptegan, he runs it.

the ferdi should be handy though !

Hi

Welcome to the clan :D

That makes 27 people in the clan who have more than a Tier V. Once we have 30 like this we could arrange for 2 landings, an early and a later one, so the people who can only play at 8pm can perhaps get a chance.

It can also be the same 15 who take part in both battles.

now were hurlin!!
    go recruit people from the general chat!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was visited by the insomnia fairy last night and so figured I should keep on grinding my gears... ;)

In a flash of inspiration, I thought about the Company battles we played last night and figured we have no Artillery so I decided to take the starting American SPG for the lulz. It's strange, but oddly satisfying. The direct fire close quarters stuff is great fun. So I'm gonna play around with the artillery route for a while as well as grinding my T-28 up to a KV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Wossack

the first american spg is such great fun - very strong armour for its tier, and good fire rate (in comparison to other spgs)

dont think is terribly indicative of spg's in general though - played an m37 for a good while, and hadnt nearly as much fun (or kills...)

Kaliningard Region
    Map: Himmelsdorf
    Time: no idea yet
    Match time: most likely 7.30 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Therminator36

Will I get an in-game invitation, or else what should I do to join the battle?

Will I get an in-game invitation, or else what should I do to join the battle?

When you launch the game you should see an extra chat box for the B-IE clan.

15 minutes before the match another button appears called Special Battles. You click on the battle icon in this which opens another window where you hit the ready button (after having chosen your tank).

Sorry guys wasn't on today. Stuff came up, and had to go for an MRI on my wrist!

Cheers for doing the arranging today Ponster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Sorry I missed today.

Painting the bedroom that the PC is in straight after work and didn't finish in time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Do ye use voice comms? I'm on crappy internet and can't use voice comms at the moment, but I've got ...

Jagdpanther 70% camo
    Tiger 70% camo
    Vk36 60% camo
    Su-26
    T28 (heading for KV)
    T1 Heavy (heading for t29)

I'll join up for a bit, ingame name is Renesco.

Gneez wrote: »
    Do ye use voice comms? I'm on crappy internet and can't use voice comms at the moment, but I've got ...

Jagdpanther 70% camo
    Tiger 70% camo
    Vk36 60% camo
    Su-26
    T28 (heading for KV)
    T1 Heavy (heading for t29)

I'll join up for a bit, ingame name is Renesco.

Cool. We're just awaiting you to reply to the invite sent. You'll find it in your profile at worldoftanks.eu

We'll be up to 31 players then - any chance of getting the full 15 for a Landing battle????!!!

We'll be up to 31 players then - any chance of getting the full 15 for a Landing battle????!!!

Fancy choosing a landing for tonight? I went for Ireland last night as it's a 8pm start which seems to suit more people so a map that suits us around Ireland perhaps?

• Advertisement

Ponster wrote: »
    Fancy choosing a landing for tonight? I went for Ireland last night as it's a 8pm start which seems to suit more people so a map that suits us around Ireland perhaps?

I just placed our 15 chips on Troms. Its Erlenberg too.

I'll assume the match will start at 7.35pm or so :D

Was going to chose Ireland, but that 1Pad crowd have it, so I reckon it would be an excercise in futility! (like it won't be anyway...)

Can we please kindly request that all of our t8/9 heavy's get on this evening so at least we have a chance???

last nights game was 7pm though, get it as late as possible, 8 with a game at 8.30 would be good.
    being friday im guessing a full hosue will be on, perhaps drunk, but on none the less!!
    himmelsdorf again would be nice, il ltake my kv3 with the big cannon, sick of the slow su-152

copeyhagen wrote: »
    last nights game was 7pm though, get it as late as possible, 8 with a game at 8.30 would be good.
    being friday im guessing a full hosue will be on, perhaps drunk, but on none the less!!
    himmelsdorf again would be nice, il ltake my kv3 with the big cannon, sick of the slow su-152

There is no way to tell what time the match will be at until 7pm.

That's the latest the late landing battles are decided. I will assume the match will be 7.35 or thereabouts. (that is the latest 1st landing battle).

We can only get a later match if a) there are very few applicants or b) we get a by to the next round.

Where was the round based last night? Sounds like a 6pm landing zone was selected to get a match that early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Overlord wants the communities opinion regarding Clan Wars, so please vote in this poll and have our voices heard

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/39765-clan-wars-community-vote/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Can we please kindly request that all of our t8/9 heavy's get on this evening so at least we have a chance???
    Finally back from my business trip so my IS-3 will be there to represent :)

Match at 19.33!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

First game won via technical victory (i.e. they never signed up any tanks for the battle). Next battle TBD (i.e. get on!)

Next game in 13 min

3 min for people to get on

• Advertisement

Loss in a relatively even game (they slightly outweighed us)

Advertisement