Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Wrap Recipe (s)

Options
  • 18-05-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I want to learn how to make a chicken wrap. I'd love to learn about many different ways of making one. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Chisken wraps is a very generic phrase. Pretty much the same as saying i want to make sandwiches.

There's mexican wraps, fajita, burritos or enchilada all of which can come with chicken. Served hot, generally spicey and wet

Deli counter style wraps
    Again served hot, with awful breadcrumb chicken, "dry" with lettuce, tomato onion, garlic mayo and maybe a taco sauce

Sandwich style wraps
    any possible sandwich can be made into a wrap, really limitless here

Fusion wraps
    I've made chinese sweet and sour wraps before. Pretty much any dish served with rice can be converted into a wrap for eating on the go.

So, it would help if you told us what kind you are talking about. but the basic way to make them is the same;
    1. Cook filling
    2. Add filling, plus additional ingredients to torilla/wrap/whatever you are using
    3. Wrap it
    4. Eat

Advertisement