Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's All in the Name...

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

just after my shotgun,some1 already had beretta686,so i just put an s after it.but it also is the full model of the gun snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I forget :confused:

But it was a really interesting story.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

Ezridax wrote: »
    Mine's a character in a SciFi i was watching when i first registered. Seemed as good as any.:)

Just googled your user name and its a woman :D Are you trying to say something .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Just googled your user name and its a woman :D Are you trying to say something .

shes a Trekie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

You need to google harder. Try Curzon Dax...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Sparks wrote: »
    You need to google harder. Try Curzon Dax...

Star trek...........
    Need I say more :rolleyes:

I don't know who is worse, the one who uses the name, or the one who actually knows what it means:p

I don't know who is worse, the one who uses the name, or the one who actually knows what it means:p
    You just wait until Finals roll around and you're going through the 18-hour study days - you'll remember whatever the heck was on telly at the time too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Fascinating....Jim!:P:P

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Fascinating....Jim!:P:P
    Yup, and the vector field histogram is a better and more stable method of obstacle avoidance than the potential field method too.

College. That **** stays with you man....

Thanks for the warning! Might be going back to college next Autumn!:eek:
    Best avoid watching TV then around exam time!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement

See, you think you can Grizz, but no matter how hard you try, you'll wind up watching *something*, if just to keep from going loopy. That or consume unwisely large quantities of alcohol. Or both. There are only so many hours of differential geometry and stochastic equations that the brain can stand before it decides that something has to be done...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    he's a smashin looking dog do you have him on deer

No Paulo I haven't him on deer.Still tryin to get him working on birds.

Next time you are home give me a buzz and you can have a look at him if you want.
    I have PM'd you my number

Sparks wrote: »
    You just wait until Finals roll around and you're going through the 18-hour study days - you'll remember whatever the heck was on telly at the time too :D

I'm doing finals and I've been up studying since 9am, and not making a great fist of it.

And yes, It's a type of Physics I'm doing Woeful Sh*te

Grizzly Don't do it!!
    It's like a Vampire
    SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU

Had I not being in College part time this last couple of years I would never be posting on boards as I would have been too busy outside having fun!

Not been in a pub for a beer since 27th of Dec :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Had I not being in College part time this last couple of years I would never be posting on boards as I would have been too busy outside having fun!

Not been in a pub for a beer since 27th of Dec :eek::eek:

Damn you college... Damn you!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Nico13

Nico= Nicolas and 13 for the county number i am from back in France and also my lucky number;)

Damn you college... Damn you!!!! :D:D

There ya go Fishy

And since I deferred my Project I'll be here a while longer!!

Damn you College, Damn you !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 von dreyse

Hello all
    This seems like a good enough thread to post my first post in. I have been reading the shooting forums for a while and find it very good, when I was going to register I wanted something different but related to the subject and the name clicked with me in Sean Connolly's Encyclopedia of rifles & handguns.

von dreyse wrote: »
    Hello all
    This seems like a good enough thread to post my first post in. I have been reading the shooting forums for a while and find it very good, when I was going to register I wanted something different but related to the subject and the name clicked with me in Sean Connolly's Encyclopedia of rifles & handguns.

Nice Prussian Rifle

Welcome on board!

von dreyse wrote: »
    Hello all
    This seems like a good enough thread to post my first post in.
    Welcome to the madhouse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

This is where I am... living, working, hunting, eating, drinking and sleeping etc! Couldn't be any handier to remember on my every forum although some overseas forums just don't get it.

• Advertisement

Druss is the name of my favourite literary character. Rua on account of my red hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

nickname i got in work because i used to work in bodyshop and its the name of a paint supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tom Donnavan

Believe it or not this name has no connection to me at all.I wanted something so as not to be too easily identified and took this from a chacter in a film!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Mostly lurking here, sometimes posting. ;)

Preusse is German for Prussian.

Because I am.

Preusse,whereabouts in Prussia did you, or family come from??
    PM if you like. Seeing that there are not many of the[genuine] Prussian race left,and especially in Ireland..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

PM sent :D

Advertisement