Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Steam Cleaner Wanted

Options
  • 19-05-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Anyone spot a steam cleaner worth the money? was hoping to get a quality steamer like a karcher and i see i missed out on a super deal on amazon last week with a karcher selling for £83 supposedly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Power City have a Vax one on special for €69.95 (€30 off). I've had one for about 6+ years and works great still. Same model is £80 on Amazon. Link: http://www.powercity.ie/?par=40-53-V-081&brands=VAX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Thought this might be of interest to you :D

http://www.adverts.ie/kitchen-appliances/steam-cleaner/709174

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Pool10, I'd recommend you wait for the karcher to be reduced on amazon. I bought one at 83 pounds a couple of months ago and last week I managed to get one for 69 pounds as a present for a friend. Amazon prices go up and down quite often.

The karcher is fabulous and the floors come up sparkling without the use of detergents.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

redalan wrote: »
    Pool10, I'd recommend you wait for the karcher to be reduced on amazon. I bought one at 83 pounds a couple of months ago and last week I managed to get one for 69 pounds as a present for a friend. Amazon prices go up and down quite often.

The karcher is fabulous and the floors come up sparkling without the use of detergents.

Looking for one of these at the moment & they are £93 & free delivery with amazon or €173 from Argos :eek::eek:

May keep an eye on Amazon & see if it drops

Advertisement