Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liffey champion

Options
  • 19-05-2011 1:14am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do any of you have a copy of last weeks Liffey Champion?
    I forgot to get it and think that there might be a picture of my kids in it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

They have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Liffey-Champion/119196454782326
    They might send you a copy if you ask nicely. If your not on facebook pm me and i'll ask them for you

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I might have it. What was the photo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I have the one dated 14th May. Don't see your two in it though. I might have the previous weeks one - if it's not in the green bin already.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

eliza64 scanned the page from the event that their picture was taken at, thanks:)

Advertisement