Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peoples Photography 2011 - boards.ie places

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Giddy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭leinsterman

sNarah wrote: »
    Ah. I have one spare plastic cover from last year which was for Shane but as he isn't there you can have it.

sNarah wrote: »
    You're funny. Me, cookings things? On the Saturday night? AFTER Aginst the grain drinkies? Ha! Maybe myself and Dakar will just invent salads together!

No excuse ... I do my best work after a skinful of booze ... but maybe I could do without a destroyed kitchen ...

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

rain now......... almost on my way :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭rameire

Hitting the road from Athy. Lovely here at the moment. See y'all in an hour. Let the fun begin.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

'twas lovely to put faces to so many names and to see your work in real life rather then on my dogey oul monitor.
    I'm contemplating an entire series of HDR swans for next year.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭leinsterman

Nice to put faces to some of the people I meet everyday in twitter ... great weekend, very pleased with the reactions to both the photos and food; particularly from other photographers ... saw some wonderful work on display from everyone ...

Now to come up with an idea for PP2012 ... Hmnnnn HDR Swans? .... or maybe inflatable foreground rocks??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Nice display by the Boards.ie members, the Navan club wasn't bad either :D
    Great to meet up with "old" and new faces on Sunday. The Hare Krishna parade added a bit of carnival atmosphere to the area too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

OldGoat wrote: »
    'twas lovely to put faces to so many names and to see your work in real life rather then on my dogey oul monitor.
    I'm contemplating an entire series of HDR swans for next year.

T'was nice briefly chatting to you in the pub :)
    Regards
    Yerwan moaning about you going in and out all the time ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

That dakar gets about...

peepsphoto.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nonsequitir

trooney wrote: »
    That dakar gets about...

Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nonsequitir

trooney wrote: »
    That dakar gets about...

Shooting the shooter!!
    BC440A7C37C6432DA69E188738F48D9C-0000322311-0002511328-01024L-902F8FFD691B4CFCB737741B9ABDF27E.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Had a great weekend - nice to see a lot of new faces too... PP really is a brilliant way to spend a weekend, even when getting soaked every 2hrs or so..

Thanks Kyle and DarrenG for the pulling together and Leinsterman for getting Streetfeast going, was truly impressed by the community effort!

Bring on next year I say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Shooting the shooter!!
    BC440A7C37C6432DA69E188738F48D9C-0000322311-0002511328-01024L-902F8FFD691B4CFCB737741B9ABDF27E.jpg

inception... :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Short timelapse done on Sunday. Sorry I can't seem to embed the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jhBgMrNHU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

I really enjoyed the People's Photography on Saturday and it was great to meet some fellow boardsie photographers in real life. I'll definitely take part next year................ when my rehab has finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Great stuff!

THough I feel my wagonwheels should have made the credits.... :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I'll help you out, no fee :D

Advertisement