Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giro Stage 12, Castelfidardo - Ravenna (184km)

• 19-05-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

Along the Adriatic coast again today, flatter than flat.

Petacchi v Cavendish Rd 3

My money is firmly on Cav to take the spoils today and quit the Giro tomorrow!

stage_12_map_600.jpg

stage_12_profile_600.jpg

stage_12_profile_lastkms_600.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Special Red

The town where yesterdays finish was held, it looked very familier to me. Never been but I'm sure I "drove" through it playing Grand Tarismo on the Play Station. Cool if it was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Just to note that today's stage passes through Cesenatico, the home town of Marco Pantani.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Pile up about 1.5km out, main protagonists not caught up in it, but most of the peleton was, Cav wins the ensuing sprint, but not as easily as the other day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Fcuk me that was quick and tough

Good win though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

HTC put a hell of a lot in from a long way out. Well done to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

cracking sprint great win for cav

final km vid
    http://shar.es/HcEiM

Advertisement