Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could i get a visa? help!

Options
  • 19-05-2011 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

i would love to move to oz sometime in the future, id even be happy to do it for a year or 2. the only problem is i cant apply for a working holiday visa as i have a 2 year old child. is there any kind of visa i could apply for with a child? i dont have any qualifications but im in no hurry so would have time to go back to college and get some qualifications

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

To be honest you're chances of getting a visa are almost zero. Without qualifications it is very hard to get a visa for Australia apart from a working holiday visa which as you've said you don't qualify for. Even with a qualification you would need at least a years experience in the field that you are qualified in before you can apply for the visa. So depending on what course you do you are talking 3-4 years study to get a qualifiaction that will get you on the skills list + 1 years experience + possible 2 year wait for a visa once you apply.

Advertisement