Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom 100Mb

• 19-05-2011 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

I recently heard from a couple of people that Eircom are doing 100Mb. But I can't find anything on their website. Anyone have any info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

Thanks very much. But people said that they saw it on their website as an actual product ? I dunno. Thanks for the reply anyway

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

You or they are probably mixing it up with UPC, who are doing 100Mb/s BB:

http://www.upc.ie/broadband/hundred/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

No I'm not I wish I was. I think the above post had the proper link but someone told me they saw it on the website !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

No, its the FTTH/FTC/VDSL trial. The product info is availible on the wholesale website.

http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Products/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Still in trial stages, I was due to get it only I was just outside the network :/

If you know anyone in Eircom it might be worth while enquiring about it's availability in your area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

It's due to begin rolling out in Wexford Town next month,only half the town will get it due to some stupid regulations on digging up the streets.(which doesn't need to be done as Eircom installed the ducting already)

Advertisement