Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be careful Ballinacurra Road/Ballinacurra Gardens/Greenfield areas.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kess73 wrote: »
    Delighted that they will be caught, but not happy at you getting hit a few times.

Hell, has to be done sometimes, cause after the **** hed done to me before and to a mate (where they cut off half his ear with a roll of ducttape) :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hell, has to be done sometimes, cause after the **** hed done to me before and to a mate (where they cut off half his ear with a roll of ducttape) :P

You fall asleep watching Reservoir Dogs again, and wake up thinking it was real? :p

You fall asleep watching Reservoir Dogs again, and wake up thinking it was real? :p

No actually, they threw it at him when Young Munsters was being re-done and the side of it shaved off the top of his ear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Thread dormant for a few weeks but still relevant to the people living down there .

I passed in that way this morning around 8 and there seems to have been 6 or so wheelie bins burned there last night , some of them quiet close to cars .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Delighted that they will be caught, but not happy at you getting hit a few times.

So whats the news?

• Advertisement

Greenman wrote: »
    So whats the news?

Ask Sniper. He was the poor sod that got shot in the neck with a pellet gun and he was brave enough to give a statement to the Gardai over what happened.

Made the statement but didn't hear anything from the guards since :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

what odds are paddy power giving that they will.

Made the statement but didn't hear anything from the guards since :rolleyes:

Cannot say the address on here, but I heard today that a house near you have just been bought by the council for rehousing purposes with potentially an "interesting" big family being looked at to move into it.

The house can probably be seen from your driveway and should have it's for sale sign changed to sale agreed today.

Another house down the estate from you is meant to have had a bid made for it by the council.

Was told this in City Hall earlier. If you see the sign on the first one changing today, then what I was told is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

For info, you can also search sale agreed properties on daft under the advanced search and order them by date (not everyone is aware of this)

Like this

• Advertisement

Jeeze, its like the house thats around the corner (Their back cuts into mine) fecking hell the amount of counsellors that moved in there :/ Cheers for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for the sign haven't been around for the past 2 days, So i'll have to wait till the morning!

Jeeze, its like the house thats around the corner (Their back cuts into mine) fecking hell the amount of counsellors that moved in there :/ Cheers for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for the sign haven't been around for the past 2 days, So i'll have to wait till the morning!

If the house around the corner from you is the same one that I am thinking of, then it has been raided by the Gardai a number of times over the years when it had certain tenants there, and there was a garda presence at a house a little away from you in Oakview some weeks back as well. Was coming in through Oakview seeing a friend home into BCG when we walked past the Gardai. Funny thing was that my friend said that she saw a load of activity by the residents of that house in terms of lots of cars coming and going in the day or two before the Gardai arrived.

Heard talk as well that a house on your actual street might be used for rehousing if the owner sells/accepts an offer. Will be no for sale signs put on that house if the move goes ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

What has the resident politician in Ballinacurra got to say about all this?
    Is the Chain weighing him down?

amiable wrote: »
    What has the resident politician in Ballinacurra got to say about all this?

The invisible man only gets spotted when votes are needed (although he is not too good at that either if one takes a look at how many votes he actually got in the last local election and the fact he only got in on the 7th or 8th round of the counts) or when there is a photo op.

Same man was in the Limerick Post some time back saying that reports of anti social activities in the area were nowhere near what they were being claimed to be (this was right after a night where a bunch of scum badly damaged something like nine or ten cars on the one stretch in about 20 minutes along with damage to houses.) but then back tracked and tried to claim he was on the case and getting things organised with Gardai when another local politician actually did his job.

I guess some politicians get elected thanks to getting the right amount of votes first time out, meaning that people want that person representing then, and other politicians get it after many rounds as the system basically needs a set amount to make up the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    How long before they start using real weapons? The Gardai would want to deal very seriously with this crap.And then the courts.Alas, the court system in Ireland is unbelievably leniant.Thats why the thugs have no fear.

That's what happens when you let Paedophiles sit on the bench and then take a nice pension on retirement...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Advertisement