Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

mj_mam wrote: »
    Thank you!! Been better on the tracking now.

Can anyone tell me how many pp in a plain bun/queen cake? Had a small one after dinner today.

At a guess I say 4 or 6! only because if you make them ww style the small ones at 2pp and normal size ones would be 4 to 6 more 6 for muffins though!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

Thanks for your help Kay, was surprised at my weigh in the other night, lost 2lbs! going to keep at it and hopefully slowly but surely Ill get there! its great to have this forum, so many helpful people! :-) saw that 2 cracottes (r they d cracker tpe bread in the red box) are 1pp, if so Ill def. be buying some of them! x

yep thats them!!! they are great!!! :D so happy they are sooooo low in points....

Don't know if any of you saw the WW Mash Potato.... ??? I got some in iceland today... our leader was talking about them the other night... She is gas... she says shes addicted to carbs... im dying to try them... think they will be on the menu in my house tomorrow... tonight... No point soup and fruit!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a difference between Pro Points and Points Plus, if there is one!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

FYI Treble Crunch lovers - Aldi's own version 'Crunch Delight', exactly the same €1.69 :-)

FYI Treble Crunch lovers - Aldi's own version 'Crunch Delight', exactly the same €1.69 :-)

Oh yes!!!! :D:D:D

I am taking full advantage of having a "free gaf" tonight... hubby out playing poker, little one in her nanny's, sister and mammy out for the night... the peace is brilliant.

I have updated my blog with a rambling from Thursday night and a few new recipes from the old WW cookbook, Fabulous and Filling.... All lovingly converted to the pro points system!

I know someone... can't remember who, was looking for something to do with cod.... i found something and I most definitely will be trying it!!! :D

http://alibx.blogspot.com/

ali85 wrote: »

I am taking full advantage of having a "free gaf" tonight... hubby out playing poker, little one in her nanny's, sister and mammy out for the night... the peace is brilliant.

I have updated my blog with a rambling from Thursday night and a few new recipes from the old WW cookbook, Fabulous and Filling.... All lovingly converted to the pro points system!

I know someone... can't remember who, was looking for something to do with cod.... i found something and I most definitely will be trying it!!! :D

Brilliant great recipes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Very very naughty today.... had KFC!!! OMFG!!! Just pointed... 20pp!!!!! Oh well!!! I had 19 pps for the day left then I had like 47 of my weeklies... Should be ok.... Had 6 activity points sorted... and going to work out for an hour later...try make something back up...

Was reeeeeeeallly good though... :D

Had a megabox myself cause the KFC in Roscommon didn't have the zinger salad! ha used 27pp instead of the 12pp or so i had planned!!

Cliodhna26 wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a difference between Pro Points and Points Plus, if there is one!

Hi Cliodhna,

Pro Points is what we use in Ireland and Points Plus is the USA version.

The points plus fibre is calculated differently and also all measurements would be done in ounces rather than grams.

Don't know much more that's all i have picked up from chit chat and people asking questions at meetings.

Baby75 wrote: »
    Brilliant great recipes :)

I have a few more coming! :D

i forgot how many gorgeous recipes there were in that book....

No excuses for eating the same grub now! :D

Although it is a roast in my house tomorrow... :D got a lovely recipe for a stuffed chicken fillet from mary (my leader) on Wednesday....

Have the veg ready to go and the potatoes ready for the morning...

As all the brood starts coming back tomorrow it will be a mad house! hahaha!

Had a megabox myself cause the KFC in Roscommon didn't have the zinger salad! ha used 27pp instead of the 12pp or so i had planned!!

So what way do ya think i should work it for this evening??? I had my KFC at about 4 so im starting to get a bit of a goo on me now... am thinking something small ... something picky.... hmmmmm.... decisions!

• Advertisement

I have a few more coming! :D

i forgot how many gorgeous recipes there were in that book....

Although it is a roast in my house tomorrow... :D got a lovely recipe for a stuffed chicken fillet from mary (my leader) on Wednesday....

Have the veg ready to go and the potatoes ready for the morning...

As all the brood starts coming back tomorrow it will be a mad house! hahaha!

I'm adapting a stuffed pork fillet to WW friendly for dinner my self and I'm living for my roasted squash! nom nom :D Mary great for recipes and support!
    Oh and keep them coming! is the the book with main meal minestrone! I used to have it gave it to my MIL :)

So what way do ya think i should work it for this evening??? I had my KFC at about 4 so im starting to get a bit of a goo on me now... am thinking something small ... something picky.... hmmmmm.... decisions!

I had a ham salad and pineapple today for lunch to justify my KFC... would stick to something light anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭maggimay

Hi just wondering if many of ye are going to give the filling and healthy days a try. when i looked through the book after class i thought wow it looks great then i started thinking about what i couldn't have ie. my ww bar and low fat frozen yogurt from aldi as part of my daily food but taking them out of my weeklies (earmarked for a drop of red wine and my weekend nibbles) BUT today i thought what the hell i'd give it a try or i'd always be wondering. anyway it was actually ok though i'm a bit picky now and not sure what to have as i don't really want to use my weeklies. but i've had a lovely dinner of gammon steak (7 pp) and potato and veg and a really tasty salad with quorn fillets cooked on the pan and baby potatoes steamed with a huge salad and a dressing made with my 2 tsp of olive oil and other bits.

i'd love to hear how others are finding it as i feel a bit nervous about not weighing and tracking as i am a ocd tracker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Ugh.. Was awful today! Had to go to a child's tea party and all I did was pick and pick, am so annoyed with myself cos I know if I'd filled up with fruit/yogurt I wouldn't have been bothered with all the bits, live and learn I guess :(
    The only thing is I didn't eat dinner as was too full from party so I doubt I'll be actually over my dailies. I'll work it out now though. I'm bloody ravenous now and the OH has suggested a Chinese- not a hope! I'll go to bed and sleep my hunger off!

I had a ham salad and pineapple today for lunch to justify my KFC... would stick to something light anyway :)

after doing an hour on the wii fit.... im fooked now... it says im down 0.8 of a kilo... yea right... could be something to do with the fact i did it in my pjs hahaha!!!

Going to have me some cracottes and low low cheese and a bit of fruit. haha...

Jeepers when I used to have the house to myself I would get a 3 in 1 from the chinese... with chicken balls.... washed down with popcorn and a 2 litre of diet coke... haha!

after doing an hour on the wii fit.... im fooked now... it says im down 0.8 of a kilo... yea right... could be something to do with the fact i did it in my pjs hahaha!!!

Going to have me some cracottes and low low cheese and a bit of fruit. haha...

Jeepers when I used to have the house to myself I would get a 3 in 1 from the chinese... with chicken balls.... washed down with popcorn and a 2 litre of diet coke... haha!

It's great when u see the 'mental' changes that ya develop isn't it? I'm the same, before I'd have automatically got the Chinese with him and moaned about it afterwards and like today although I feel I ate 'rings around me' when it boils down to it I didn't...really!

Loved ur blog btw..

Well it turns our I went over my 26 dailies by 18 pp, i know ive over pp stuff to be on the safe side though, so that's come out of my weeklies.. Ah well as we have said before on thus we have to live too and next time I will bring my fruit salad with me and not gorge!

m'lady wrote: »
    It's great when u see the 'mental' changes that ya develop isn't it? I'm the same, before I'd have automatically got the Chinese with him and moaned about it afterwards and like today although I feel I ate 'rings around me' when it boils down to it I didn't...really!

Loved ur blog btw..
    Well it turns our I went over my 26 dailies by 18 pp, i know ive over pp stuff to be on the safe side though, so that's come out of my weeklies.. Ah well as we have said before on thus we have to live too and next time I will bring my fruit salad with me and not gorge!

Thanks a mill.. i get on a ramble sometimes...

Had some crackers and cheese this evening after a an hour on the Wii fit... so that worked out at 6pps. So I am over by 7pp today.... made 5 in activity points... so i suppose its not too bad....

While the OH is recovering from his hangover in the morning Im goin to hit the park for a jog... so handy having a park right next to my house... i have been building up to a jog for the last 2 weeks so hopefully i won't collapse haha!

I know I can do well on my points during the week because one of my fave dinners this week has been a mass of stir fried veg with different sauces... (curry powder, soy, chilli etc...) put that with 2pps worth of rice or noodles and my plate is piled high!!! hahaha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

Your blog is brilliant. And you're soooooo right. It's not a diet it's a lifestyle. I get so annoyed when people go "What in the name of God are you on a diet for?". Also when i lost the weight last year and got within 2lbs of my goal people were like "oh you're too skinny", "you've lost enough". Really irks me - just tell me I look good and f off!
    That was me looking for the cod recipe, thanks so much I shall be trying that. Having the WW lasagne today, hopefully it turns out the same as Jacqui's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 befriend1

Ugh.. Was awful today! Had to go to a child's tea party and all I did was pick and pick, am so annoyed with myself cos I know if I'd filled up with fruit/yogurt I wouldn't have been bothered with all the bits, live and learn I guess :(
    The only thing is I didn't eat dinner as was too full from party so I doubt I'll be actually over my dailies. I'll work it out now though. I'm bloody ravenous now and the OH has suggested a Chinese- not a hope! I'll go to bed and sleep my hunger off!

I feel your pain!! I am heading to a kids birthday party this afternoon and I am really not sure how my willpower will hold up against all the yummy cakes. I have just baked cupcakes to bring with me and I licked the spoon a little ha! :(

I think I will bring two WW bars with me and eat before I go... wish me luck!

Wow!!! 12lbs already!!!! you are doing brilliantly!!!! :D:D:D

I love the low low stuff..... I am addicted to the tubs of spreadable cheese. Either the plain or the one with cracked black pepper. I love them on wraps. Its much more economical with points rather than adding the light mayo and then cheese... I spread it like butter then add my toppings... YUM!!!! :D

The tubs are great if you are having nachos or anything like that...I would never have thought of it but its actually on the foil lid!!! So much nicer than the normal nacho cheese dips that are totally loaded!!!!

Yeah I feel like I am having more cheese now than I ever did!! But its so low fat and obviously I am only having one slice, maybe two a day but it is great!! Thanks for the nachos idea...yummy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Mary is my leader too! I got that recipe on tuesday. Was gonna make it this weekend but think I'll be having it mid week instead. I love mary - she was my leader 3 years ago when i got the closest I've ever been to goal and she is so great.

Went out for dinner last night and I had about half a bottle of wine (pointed it at being more just in case - had 2 small glasses with dinner and then one large one in the pub). I got beef carpaccio as a starter and pasta with clams asparagus and chilli as a main. There was a good bit of oil on the pasta but I didnt finish it. The eating out book says beef carpaccio is 9pp and I pointed the pasta at 19 - but the only points in it were the pasta and the oil and maybe 1 for the about of clams in there. So i went 25pp over my dailies - but I had only used 5 weeklies so I still have 19 of those left. And I dont plan on using anymore before tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

Just wondering if anyone here is on more than 26pp a day?...Most people seem to have that as their daily total.

I'm on 34pp a day. I'm asking as most people here are stressing that we should use all daily propoints total, or come as close as possible, but would I get more results if I aimed for 30/32 instead?...

Thanks y'all!

Just wondering if anyone here is on more than 26pp a day?...Most people seem to have that as their daily total.

I'm on 34pp a day. I'm asking as most people here are stressing that we should use all daily propoints total, or come as close as possible, but would I get more results if I aimed for 30/32 instead?...

Thanks y'all!

I'm on 31 pp per day and i use them all most days - there would be the odd day where I am under by 1 or 2. Our leader does say to eat them all if possible and that you can take or leave the weeklies (though you should still show a loss if you eat every daily and every weekly) Your points drop as you lose weight, so you are prob better eating them all while you have them.

I hope you had some fruit, don't starve your self! :) Thank god for weeklies for when life gets in the way eh!

Thanks y'all!

Ive found and Im sure Kay will agree with me she only posted about this the last few days, as well as others on the program a while will tell you, you have better losses when you eat all your daily PP and weeklies! In fact if you don't eat them all you may find your weight loss stalls or you get a gain I got one when I did not eat my correct amount!

I would use them, add them to your dinner use some healthy food but higher pp.

as tiny_penguin says as you lose weight they drop, so use them while you have them :)

• Advertisement

Thanks tiny_penguin and Baby75....

I'm doing WW online, so this message board really helps with these types of questions you'd probably normally ask your leader....

Cheers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Thanks y'all!

I'm on 33PP and I use all of them 95% of the time. The only time I would be down a couple would be weeks where I am really good and having fruit salad for breakfast and salad for lunch. At the weekend I use all of them and all weeklies as I like a big brunch and then dinner in the evening and a few drinks on friday and saturday :)

Took a few hours this morning to just have me time... Did nails hair make up n tried on all my clothes... Feeling great now... Have 25wk pp left n they won't be used before weigh in :) everyone else having a nice weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

I know it's been on here before but what do ye put on butternut squash chips before popping them in the oven?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

Took a few hours this morning to just have me time... Did nails hair make up n tried on all my clothes... Feeling great now... Have 25wk pp left n they won't be used before weigh in :) everyone else having a nice weekend?

I burnt my hand on the grill, bit the inside of my cheek, hot water bottle burst last night and scalded my foot and had to try and put a very very drunk OH to bed at 2.30 this morning which kept me up till 4 :mad:

Food wise though :D having a great weekend. I would have loved to go for a walk today but I'm freezing and walking in the rain as much as I've done it before ain't appealing to me. Might put on a movie with lovely dinner planned for later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mj_mam

Did shopping in Aldi this morning, had loads written on list from here.

One thing I was curious about is the passata, how do ye use it? Is it mostly with pasta? Coz I never eat pasta, not a big fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mj_mam

Also One more thing!!

I am back to work in 2weeks time after maternity leave, and am looking for good (and filling) ideas for lunch?:confused:

Love salads, so I have it in my head to make diff types of salads, or on other days have soup (that I make, which I value at about 1pp, with a slice of brown bread.

But I can see myself getting tired of these after a couple of weeks....so give me ideas please!!!:)

Monife wrote: »
    I'm on 33PP and I use all of them 95% of the time. The only time I would be down a couple would be weeks where I am really good and having fruit salad for breakfast and salad for lunch. At the weekend I use all of them and all weeklies as I like a big brunch and then dinner in the evening and a few drinks on friday and saturday :)

Thanks Monife! - I'm on the right track so...Weigh-in shortly...Fingers crossed....

mj_mam wrote: »
    Did shopping in Aldi this morning, had loads written on list from here.

One thing I was curious about is the passata, how do ye use it? Is it mostly with pasta? Coz I never eat pasta, not a big fan!

I use pasatta as the base for any tomato sauce for pasta or put it on rolls to make mini pizzas with cheese!! Could be also used in soups etc :)

MaggieMay2 wrote: »

I burnt my hand on the grill, bit the inside of my cheek, hot water bottle burst last night and scalded my foot and had to try and put a very very drunk OH to bed at 2.30 this morning which kept me up till 4 :mad:

Food wise though :D having a great weekend. I would have loved to go for a walk today but I'm freezing and walking in the rain as much as I've done it before ain't appealing to me. Might put on a movie with lovely dinner planned for later

Omg maggie! Disaster!! I'd of crying if my hot water bottle burst let alone the rest of the misery on top of it!! I burn myself bout once a week so feel your pain!!

Good to hear you had a good food weekend tho!

ShindyB wrote: »
    Your blog is brilliant. And you're soooooo right. It's not a diet it's a lifestyle. I get so annoyed when people go "What in the name of God are you on a diet for?". Also when i lost the weight last year and got within 2lbs of my goal people were like "oh you're too skinny", "you've lost enough". Really irks me - just tell me I look good and f off!
    That was me looking for the cod recipe, thanks so much I shall be trying that. Having the WW lasagne today, hopefully it turns out the same as Jacqui's!

thanks a mill!!!

yea i just get annoyed when people say...don't lose too much... how can you eat all that rabbit food...

I love my food, cooking and eating it! and to be honest I am probably eating more now than i ever did. I was just eating all wrong... had a lovely breakfast with bacon and all for just 7pp this morning and a gorgeous roast there for just 9pps. Im delighted! I am off work tomorrow so we will be having dvd night tonight so it will be popcorn and curly wurleys for me this evening without worryin about going over my points for the 2nd day running....

Mary is my leader too! I got that recipe on tuesday. Was gonna make it this weekend but think I'll be having it mid week instead. I love mary - she was my leader 3 years ago when i got the closest I've ever been to goal and she is so great.

I have been on the WW wagon that many times and tried so many different classes and I can honestly say she is the best one I ever had. She is brilliant. I love the way she admits to having a bad day, or being addicted to carbs... (she had the WW mash with her on wednesday... don't know if she had them at your class too) but i got them yesterday and had them with my roast today.... it was lovely and im not a really big mash eater...

I also likes the way she doesn't pressure you to set your ultimate goal. I usually set a goal for the following week with her and then see if I can make it the following week. Something is working anyway coz I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks and i haven't lost the motivation yet....

That is a lot to do with you lot on here too.... its great! The OH does be laughing at me, "yappin to strangers about your weight when you are so shy about it with everyone else.." I think he is realising that this is just what I need... And he is looking great for me being on WW too.... lucky thing!!! I would say he has the best part of a stone gone....

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

hey guys just to let ya'll know I tried that ww cookie mix in a box where basically you just add a bit of water and some unpolysaturated maragarine and I have to say the cookies are really nice, and only 1 pp each, perfect for seeing to a chocolate craving!

Taz1 wrote: »
    hey guys just to let ya'll know I tried that ww cookie mix in a box where basically you just add a bit of water and some unpolysaturated maragarine and I have to say the cookies are really nice, and only 1 pp each, perfect for seeing to a chocolate craving!

I made them too and they were lovely! Great for 1pp :-)

Taz1 wrote: »

Oh I shall be pickin them up!!! :D I am so into cooking/baking... and its great that there are so many recipes out there now for us Weight Watchers.... It means that my brood don't have to suffer rabbit food after rabbit food!

I am just after sticking a kind of banoffi in the freezer... crushed up a digestive and a half with a teaspoon of low fat spread into ramakins with a few slices of banana and the WW toffee yogurt on top... going to let it set a bit then put some more banana on top....

Fingers crossed it will work out ok... not bad for like 3 or 4 pps.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Oh I shall be pickin them up!!! :D I am so into cooking/baking... and its great that there are so many recipes out there now for us Weight Watchers.... It means that my brood don't have to suffer rabbit food after rabbit food!

I am just after sticking a kind of banoffi in the freezer... crushed up a digestive and a half with a teaspoon of low fat spread into ramakins with a few slices of banana and the WW toffee yogurt on top... going to let it set a bit then put some more banana on top....

Fingers crossed it will work out ok... not bad for like 3 or 4 pps.... :D

i LOVE banoffee, let me know if it works out!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

Hi all, I bought 2 mini ww recipe books yesterday in Easons for €3.99, and was thrilled with my purchases! I flicked the first few pages and on the introduction it had the pro points sign on it. Looking at it properly today though, and there are no points at all on the recipes........Anyone know what is going on? It makes no sense to have a ww cookbook with no propoints :(

Hi all, I bought 2 mini ww recipe books yesterday in Easons for €3.99, and was thrilled with my purchases! I flicked the first few pages and on the introduction it had the pro points sign on it. Looking at it properly today though, and there are no points at all on the recipes........Anyone know what is going on? It makes no sense to have a ww cookbook with no propoints :(

the ones in tesco were the same!

I went to the party that I mentioned earlier today and it was a disaster!! :( I had a cupcake, a slice of birthday cake, a few coctail sausages and some fruit pastelles. The worst part is I didn't even enjoy the bold food.. I should have just said no. I'll have to walk a lot this week to try and make it up.

By the way fruit pastelles are less than 3 pp per packet. :)

I have been on the WW wagon that many times and tried so many different classes and I can honestly say she is the best one I ever had. She is brilliant. I love the way she admits to having a bad day, or being addicted to carbs... (she had the WW mash with her on wednesday... don't know if she had them at your class too) but i got them yesterday and had them with my roast today.... it was lovely and im not a really big mash eater...

I also likes the way she doesn't pressure you to set your ultimate goal. I usually set a goal for the following week with her and then see if I can make it the following week. Something is working anyway coz I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks and i haven't lost the motivation yet....

That is a lot to do with you lot on here too.... its great! The OH does be laughing at me, "yappin to strangers about your weight when you are so shy about it with everyone else.." I think he is realising that this is just what I need... And he is looking great for me being on WW too.... lucky thing!!! I would say he has the best part of a stone gone....

My boyfriend has gone from 16st to 14st 7lb just from me been in ww! He dosnt point just knows the right things to eat n we usually have our dinners planned for the week so he does half the cooking ww friendly so proud of him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Aldi didn't have the bacon medallions today :( so annoyed because I love 2 of them (1PP) with beans, a slice of toast and an egg on the weekend. Got the skinless sausages, haven't tried them yet but hope they are nice. Don't know if I would fancy spending 4PP on them though (having 2) with my brekkie on the weekend cos 1/2 tin of beans is 4PP and an egg is 3PP so that would make my brunch 13PP!!!

Was reasonably good WW wise the weekend. Although I did use all my weeklies and went over by about 8PP but that is me just adjusting to tracking properly and not cheating anymore (used to not point low low on toast, or say ah sure that's 3PP when it's actually 5) and will try and make those points back up through exercise during the week :)

Monife wrote: »
    Aldi didn't have the bacon medallions today :( so annoyed because I love 2 of them (1PP) with beans, a slice of toast and an egg on the weekend. Got the skinless sausages, haven't tried them yet but hope they are nice. Don't know if I would fancy spending 4PP on them though (having 2) with my brekkie on the weekend cos 1/2 tin of beans is 4PP and an egg is 3PP so that would make my brunch 13PP!!!

Was reasonably good WW wise the weekend. Although I did use all my weeklies and went over by about 8PP but that is me just adjusting to tracking properly and not cheating anymore (used to not point low low on toast, or say ah sure that's 3PP when it's actually 5) and will try and make those points back up through exercise during the week :)

I got low fat dunnes stores sausages 2 for 3pp were such a treat with toast with out high points so worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

The weekends really are so much harder than the rest of the week. I'm on week 3 and had gotten so used to my routine. Am home in the mothers house for the weekend and don't have my usual stock of fruit and veg. I keep wandering around looking for something I know I can for for very little PP. She was not prepared for this!!

I am just settling down to my dvd night.... love having mondays off! :D

Having some of the WW tortillas with the low low cheese .... (I dont really like the tortillas on their own... but EVERYTHING tastes better with low low spreadable!!! :D )

have 7pps left for the day might even have some popcorn! :D

BTW banoffi was actually nice... i didn't eat it all... but was lovely all the same...

• Advertisement

I am just settling down to my dvd night.... love having mondays off! :D

Having some of the WW tortillas with the low low cheese .... (I dont really like the tortillas on their own... but EVERYTHING tastes better with low low spreadable!!! :D )

have 7pps left for the day might even have some popcorn! :D

BTW banoffi was actually nice... i didn't eat it all... but was lovely all the same...

I usually have the ww tortillas with philli but I must try it with the low low, id say that would be nicer!

Just sitting down to some chamomile tea and the ww caramel squares. They are lovely but TINY so I'm having 2 - which for 6pp isnt really worth it. Prob wont be buying them again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement