Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

ali85 wrote: »
    I am just settling down to my dvd night.... love having mondays off! :D

Having some of the WW tortillas with the low low cheese .... (I dont really like the tortillas on their own... but EVERYTHING tastes better with low low spreadable!!! :D )

have 7pps left for the day might even have some popcorn! :D

BTW banoffi was actually nice... i didn't eat it all... but was lovely all the same...

Sounds yum! Well enjoy! I'm just getting tucked up into bed. I had brunch today and a cookie and was then busy horse riding among other things the rest of the day & didn't have dinner. Which is so unlike me coz I had a Korma last nite which used up most of my weeklies. So back to the norm tomorrow. Made cauliflower soup & fruit salad for the weeks lunches in work.
    Hope everyone had a nice wkend! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

Oh god help me.....I've mocks starting tomorrow (doing the leaving cert for those who don't know) and the stress is really getting to me! Weirdly for me, I can't stop eating!! (Normally I don't eat when I'm studying :/)

The worst part is, it's all the crap food that I want! This weekend I've eaten an entire box of Pringles....I'm actually so ashamed to say that! :(

So I guess what I'm asking is, has anybody any advice? I don't want to undo all my good work (down 2 1/2 stone since last June) just coz of a few exams that technically don't mean anything? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Niamh94 wrote: »
    Oh god help me.....I've mocks starting tomorrow (doing the leaving cert for those who don't know) and the stress is really getting to me! Weirdly for me, I can't stop eating!! (Normally I don't eat when I'm studying :/)

The worst part is, it's all the crap food that I want! This weekend I've eaten an entire box of Pringles....I'm actually so ashamed to say that! :(

So I guess what I'm asking is, has anybody any advice? I don't want to undo all my good work (down 2 1/2 stone since last June) just coz of a few exams that technically don't mean anything? :/[/Quote

Can you get some low pp snacks and fruit and plan them in to your week may help ESP if you know you can have something and not go over your pp. have a bottle of water and keep sipping as well.
    Good luck in your mocks

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

So I guess what I'm asking is, has anybody any advice? I don't want to undo all my good work (down 2 1/2 stone since last June) just coz of a few exams that technically don't mean anything? :/

Ah hun, don't be worrying... you are doing brilliantly.... you are bound to be stressed out... there are plenty of low cal stuff you can try... Im terrible for cheesey puffs...especially at TOTM... so i get the ones in aldi, they are baked and are just 2pp for 20g... a lot of them kinda corn snacks are quite low too...once they are baked!!!! Check the packs... curly wurlys are another thing, or mandarin oranges.... they are great for a sweet kick...

Good luck in your mocks... and make them your priority for the next week or so. After almost a year at WW and after losing so much weight you are obviously doing something right... use all the tricks you have picked up over that time... you will be fine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jellorous

I just started a weight loss blog today. I need something to help keep me motivated when I'm feeling like it's not worth it! Would love it if you guys could check it out :)

www.changingshapes2012.blogspot.com

• Advertisement

Well I was ashamed of the bad choices I made on Fri & Sat nite & didn't really fancy putting it on here, but I put it on my blog so that at least I had taken ownership of it, and actually feel better for having done so. The blog is actually a good thing to have I must say ;-) Looking forward to staying in control of everything that I put in my mouth now until WI on Thursday evening, and hopefully afterwards! No 'treating' myself to something bad afterwards!! Grrr..

Jellorous wrote: »
    I just started a weight loss blog today. I need something to help keep me motivated when I'm feeling like it's not worth it! Would love it if you guys could check it out :)

www.changingshapes2012.blogspot.com

I could not agree more with you about the BMI!

Cauliflower soup - surprisingly delicious! Who knew! ;-)

Made some last night & was not expecting anything amazing. Very tasty I must say, nice surprise :-)

Just made the flap jacks
    http://59lbstogo.blogspot.com/2012/01/flapjack-cookies-2pp-each.html

Yummy my 3 year old daughter says they are very tasty :) they have just gone down a treat!

I took a pic will share later I got 18 of them think I made them probably to small! I used cane sugar its a natural sweetener low cal one I will be making them again! they be great snack out hiking or camping both of which I plan on doing lots of this summer! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

If my scales are right I will be getting my 25lb goal tomorrow night.. i'm so excited I might skip my curly wurly tonight! :P

Just had beans on toast for Lunch (10pp). I like to have a high pp lunch the day before weigh in and have an extra healthy low pp dinner tonight. Planning on a knorr shake bag with chicken carrots butternut squash onion peppers and anything else that is in the fridge along with 200g of potatoes each. So that is 6pp for chicken, 2pp for the shake mix, and 8pp of potatoes in it dived by two people is an 8pp dinner and I actually think it is less as we would not be eating all the sauce created by the mix.

Happy Days! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

Ah hun, don't be worrying... you are doing brilliantly.... you are bound to be stressed out... there are plenty of low cal stuff you can try... Im terrible for cheesey puffs...especially at TOTM... so i get the ones in aldi, they are baked and are just 2pp for 20g... a lot of them kinda corn snacks are quite low too...once they are baked!!!! Check the packs... curly wurlys are another thing, or mandarin oranges.... they are great for a sweet kick...

Good luck in your mocks... and make them your priority for the next week or so. After almost a year at WW and after losing so much weight you are obviously doing something right... use all the tricks you have picked up over that time... you will be fine!!!

Thanks a mill for the support, you too Baby75! I normally have a list of things for the shopping on a Friday (meanies, curly wurlys, AMAZING oranges from dunnes) but this week with the study I didn't get a chance to make out a list to give to my mum :( I think I'll have to make a little trip downtown to pick up what I can, anything to tide me over till I finish the exams! And to top it all off TOTM is due tomorrow so I'd kill for a chocolate biscuit :P perfect timing eh? :P
    At least I'm into the exams now, so the stress isn't half as bad as it was, hopefully I can just get back on the wagon and forget this weekend ever happened!!

Thanks again for the support :D

Thanks a mill for the support, you too Baby75! I normally have a list of things for the shopping on a Friday (meanies, curly wurlys, AMAZING oranges from dunnes) but this week with the study I didn't get a chance to make out a list to give to my mum :( I think I'll have to make a little trip downtown to pick up what I can, anything to tide me over till I finish the exams! And to top it all off TOTM is due tomorrow so I'd kill for a chocolate biscuit :P perfect timing eh? :P
    At least I'm into the exams now, so the stress isn't half as bad as it was, hopefully I can just get back on the wagon and forget this weekend ever happened!!

Thanks again for the support :D

Hey Niamh,

Don't feel bad about the weekend, just draw a line and forget about it! We all do crazy things when stressed. Our study groups in collage used to involve 2 large papa johns pizzas every night!!

Best of luck for the exams, I would take a bottle of diet coke in with you so you can get a sweet taste for 0pp. I know my school did not allow food in the exam hall but we could have drinks.

For in between exams I would recommend you try eat fish and other brain foods, remember that junk will just give us a tempory energy but you need to be balanced to sit out a couple of hours in the hall.

Best of Luck with the exams!! and don't worry about the weight I put on half a stone in December and have it lost now.. weight watchers gave us the tools to lose it so easy on easy off! Relax a little and when the exams are over you can concentrate on ww for the summer!!

Remember the leaving cert is not the end of the world its just the start of it! :)

Nesie I know that feeling my mums is the exact same, only saving grace she never has any food in full stop! she is terrible at food shopping! I always bring fruit etc with me now! so I know I have something there if I'm hungry or need a snack.

Niamh that's probably why your appetite was up as well, feeling crap from them coming on! don't worry to much if you put on a little, when the exams are over you can start fresh! PS love your name Im a Niamh as well :):cool:

lisa_celtic good luck FX for tomorrow! wow 25lb that's brilliant!

Im having a hell of a day 2 sick kids and a very clingy 10 month old! I have a big lunch today baked potato, bit of left over mince from dinner and a 1/4 of an avocado in a side salad! is the avocado 4pp for a 1/4 or is that for a half!! making my half of a half 2 if Im not confusing you!

left me 9 for my dinner so have to get the thinking cap on!

Baby75 wrote: »
    Nesie I know that feeling my mums is the exact same, only saving grace she never has any food in full stop! she is terrible at food shopping! I always bring fruit etc with me now! so I know I have something there if I'm hungry or need a snack.

Niamh that's probably why your appetite was up as well, feeling crap from them coming on! don't worry to much if you put on a little, when the exams are over you can start fresh! PS love your name Im a Niamh as well :):cool:

lisa_celtic good luck FX for tomorrow! wow 25lb that's brilliant!

Im having a hell of a day 2 sick kids and a very clingy 10 month old! I have a big lunch today baked potato, bit of left over mince from dinner and a 1/4 of an avocado in a side salad! is the avocado 4pp for a 1/4 or is that for a half!! making my half of a half 2 if Im not confusing you!

left me 9 for my dinner so have to get the thinking cap on!

Sounds like a bit of a mad day! Fair play to you for sticking to your plan amist all the "MOM" !!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

So scared that I'll be up weight at my WI tomorrow, had quite a tough week emotionally with stuff that went on but did stick to the plan for the most part. I've 23 weeklies left over and 14 dailies left over, so would it be really bad if I used them both to have a bit of a bold (home cooked) dinner later? I'm not even sure what I'm having as my friend is treating me by cooking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Kay_80

Hey everyone.

So had an okay weekend. Went out for lunch really enjoyed it ate fairly well all within my dailies.......but then Kindda went a bit mental! Ended up drinking alot of alcohol on saturday night, had some goodies as well (all within my weeklies I hasten to add) yesterday felt horrible :( really wanted to eat crap but resisted somewhat had porridge & fruit for breakfast with copious amounts of black tea throughout the morning made a nice Tuna salad pitta for lunch, had a grapefruit and then I basically grazed for the rest of the day I still have 10 weeklies left and yes I did eat chocolate and I did have some Salt and vinegar crisps but I feel ****e for it today. It was so cold and wet yesterday I couldn't motivate myself to go out for a run and today I'm just feeling bleugh so going to snuggle up on the sofa with a DVD I think.

It's TOTM so reckon that had a MAJOR contribution to the snack attack of Saturday and sunday, I had pretty much cut out all treats the last two weeks and then the weekend hit and I went a bit mad. I'm drawing a line and moving on and at least I pointed and tracked every mouthful and drink and it was all within points but it's the sugar and carb 'hangover' that has me feeling crap. Onwards and downwards this week think I'll have to postpone my Healthy and filling try till my next points week (which is a Friday to Thursday) I feel the need to track and point within an inch of my life for the rest of the week!

I made a lovely roasted Pepper and tomato soup for my lunch this week for work and i'm planning on a chicken stirfry with brown rice for dinner so at least i'm off to a good start!

Have a good week y'all and Niamh best of luck with the mocks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Just want to check with ye knowledgable folk- are there 4pp per old el paso tortilla wrap?

I usually preplan my food for weekdays as it stops me straying too far off track, I've decided to preplan my treats this weekend to motivate me to behave myself! (the last 2 weekends I planned on not using any of my weeklies and ending up going way over the 49 :o)

I'm thinking chicken fajitas friday evening and a pizza from lidl- mozzarella (19pp) on saturday evening so shouldn't be too dangerous I hope!

I've filled up on lots of free foods yesterday and today so I'm hoping I can stay the same at tomorrows WI!!

Ramble over! :P

For all the bakers amoung us can anyone help me with pro points for Wonderbar Cooking Chocolate?

We have two bars of it in the fridge and my mouth is watering at the taught of melting it and dipping my pineapple init! lol will hold out till i get points for it just incase!!

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

For all the bakers amoung us can anyone help me with pro points for Wonderbar Cooking Chocolate?

We have two bars of it in the fridge and my mouth is watering at the taught of melting it and dipping my pineapple init! lol will hold out till i get points for it just incase!!

Is there no nutritional info on the back? Hmmm I checked online and Calorie Count only gave nutrition for baking chocolate.... That worked out at 5pp for 30g. Seems v high though. Most chocolate like Dairymilk 8 square plain is 2pp for 2 squares. Maybe there's a higher butter content in it that makes it higher? Hope that helps, that sounds well yum!

intouch44 wrote: »
    Just want to check with ye knowledgable folk- are there 4pp per old el paso tortilla wrap?

:P

Ok so I checked and if they are the 'Flour Tortilla's' at 150 calories per wrap (I know there are different sizes) then yep they work out at 4pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Dont tempt me - have eaten all my points for the day already!

Kay_80 seriously fair play to you! When I have a good few drinks I can't for the life of my remember to track everything (even though I'm sure you weren't doing it at the time!) To have a melt down as you call it and still be within in your points that's really great!

I would imagine it's because of TOTM that brought on the snack attack but it was great that you handled it so well. I can be found sometimes eating carrot sticks when that happens as I can eat rings around me if not!!! :) If I were you I would do exactly that.... DVD and cosy up, def not a night to be facing if your not in the form for it, so miserable out. Be nice to yourself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Nesie wrote: »
    Dont tempt me - have eaten all my points for the day already!

Me too :( Well have gone 1 point over (and no weeklies left) :( TOTM and I would love some choccy. Got to head to bed soon to keep me away from the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Monife wrote: »
    Me too :( Well have gone 1 point over (and no weeklies left) :( TOTM and I would love some choccy. Got to head to bed soon to keep me away from the kitchen.

That's the best cure!

Hi Ladies... (and gents! :D )

Had my dvd night last night... was very good all day... ended up with 9pps left for my goodies last night... had popcorn... and tortillas with low low dip and a curly wurly...

but... I ate the WHOLE bag of microwave popcorn... any idea how many pp are in one of those... have roughly estimated about 8pp... im probably miles off.

Was really good today, after been walking and pointing carefully.

Made gorgeous pizza today... instead of using a pizza base I rolled out one slice of white bread really thin and dusted it with oregano and garlic then used low cal spray to fry it up really crispy on the pan then topped it with passata with garlic and oregano then low fat mozzerella from aldi and loadsa veggies...also a small bit of chorizo. Baked it in the oven for about 10 mins on 210c... it was DELISH! and it pointed in at 6pp!!! :D

Have 2 more in the oven now for the hubby... He thought they looked lovely earlier... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

hey just wondering do you all use all your points every week, including the 49? i have just started back to ww after a few years, had a baby in june so badly need to lose some weight. 1st week i lost 2 lb but then last week put on 1.5 couldn't believe it! have been being good this week (mostly!) but had a bad day yesterday i'm still in my points and even have 10 or so left of the 49 points. just when i did ww before there was no weekly allowance so i'm finding it hard to get my head around how i can lose weight and still eat an extra 49 points

MaggieMay2 wrote: »

Is there no nutritional info on the back? Hmmm I checked online and Calorie Count only gave nutrition for baking chocolate.... That worked out at 5pp for 30g. Seems v high though. Most chocolate like Dairymilk 8 square plain is 2pp for 2 squares. Maybe there's a higher butter content in it that makes it higher? Hope that helps, that sounds well yum!

There's no nv on the pack think il leave it for after wi tomorrow!!

Sounds like a bit of a mad day! Fair play to you for sticking to your plan amist all the "MOM" !!!! ;)

Thanks, did not do to good this evening! had a mini melt down got the baby a sleep and used my wii tonight and got in a good 40 minutes I was starving and stuck on some chicken for me sausages for the kids as requested and we had some chicken popper things OMG I had about 6 and I had no daily's left for them used my 9 for my dinner and have a feeling I went over today but I still have lots of weekly's left so will try and add it up! havent a clue what the poppers are pp but I really had to stop my self from eating rings around me I walked away with my water to stop me! I wonder is it the cold weather!

here is hoping we can all manage to stay on track this week till WI :)

Hi Ladies... (and gents! :D )

Had my dvd night last night... was very good all day... ended up with 9pps left for my goodies last night... had popcorn... and tortillas with low low dip and a curly wurly...

but... I ate the WHOLE bag of microwave popcorn... any idea how many pp are in one of those... have roughly estimated about 8pp... im probably miles off.

Was really good today, after been walking and pointing carefully.

Made gorgeous pizza today... instead of using a pizza base I rolled out one slice of white bread really thin and dusted it with oregano and garlic then used low cal spray to fry it up really crispy on the pan then topped it with passata with garlic and oregano then low fat mozzerella from aldi and loadsa veggies...also a small bit of chorizo. Baked it in the oven for about 10 mins on 210c... it was DELISH! and it pointed in at 6pp!!! :D

Have 2 more in the oven now for the hubby... He thought they looked lovely earlier... :P

The microwave popcorn we were using was 11 for the bag so I stopped buying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

hey just wondering do you all use all your points every week, including the 49? i have just started back to ww after a few years, had a baby in june so badly need to lose some weight. 1st week i lost 2 lb but then last week put on 1.5 couldn't believe it! have been being good this week (mostly!) but had a bad day yesterday i'm still in my points and even have 10 or so left of the 49 points. just when i did ww before there was no weekly allowance so i'm finding it hard to get my head around how i can lose weight and still eat an extra 49 points

You actually have less points than before but you probably don't realise it because fruit and most veg are free. If you think back to points, a curly wurly was 1.5 points, it's now 3PP. A vodka was 1.5 points, it's now 3PP. A lot of things have doubled with the propoints and they have made allowances for that with the 49PP. That's the best I can explain it right now lol heads a bit melted. Someone else might have a better explanation :D
    The microwave popcorn we were using was 11 for the bag so I stopped buying!

Yeah that sounds about right because most points for bold things have doubled in propoints and I remember a bag of micro pop was 5 old points.

Made the most scrum diddly umptious warm Apple Crisp this evening. Minimal effort maximum pleasure :-)

6pp per portion. Am well satisfied, now off to bed. Nite all :-)

thanks for the info girls... I have added to my weeklies...

I have 36 weeklies left, have 13 activity points too... so hopefully I will be ok going over... Was under on my dailies for Friday so fingers crossed.

Im wondering though... do you find you lose more weight if you leave your weeklies untouched or if you use them????

My leader says they are there to be used, so use as many as you need, but I still worry about going totally overboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

Well hello there everybody! How is everyone getting on? Mad day in college, had dinner around 8. Marinated the cod in teryaki sauce and garlic overnight and cooked it in tin foil today. Had it with 2 potato waffles, steamed brocolli, carrots and green beans with it. Lovely so it was, had lots of points left so that's why I'd the two waffles. usually only have 1 or none at all! Have had 3 good food days in a row now. Unfortunately I'm sick ATM so can't exercise. Hoping it won't affect me too much on the scales Wednesday morning. Fingers crossed!

I have 36 weeklies left, have 13 activity points too... so hopefully I will be ok going over... Was under on my dailies for Friday so fingers crossed.

Im wondering though... do you find you lose more weight if you leave your weeklies untouched or if you use them????

My leader says they are there to be used, so use as many as you need, but I still worry about going totally overboard!

I find that's not really a choice I make, moreover that I go a few points over on a few days. So I do use them but not intentionally so to speak. They're usually gone between Thurs evening and say Monday evening, then I know I'm 27pp max a day till WI Thurs evening. Sorry, not really an answer for you, just how I find they go for me. Lovin ur blog btw :-)

Monife wrote: »

You actually have less points than before but you probably don't realise it because fruit and most veg are free. If you think back to points, a curly wurly was 1.5 points, it's now 3PP. A vodka was 1.5 points, it's now 3PP. A lot of things have doubled with the propoints and they have made allowances for that with the 49PP. That's the best I can explain it right now lol heads a bit melted. Someone else might have a better explanation :D

My leader explains that we used to save points everyday if we were saving them for a nite out or watever, whereas now it's much healthier because you have to eat your daily allowance and they give you the bulk of points rather than you saving them up. And Monife is right in that everything has a higher point age now which is why it's important to eat our full day, so we can't save those anymore or we'd pass out :) Does that make sense?

• Advertisement

I use about half of them every week usualy just on a Friday night and Saturday! I would say to use them, as they make the plan livable. The occasional treat and drinks are needed cause if it was all lettuce and celery none of us would still be on the plan!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

thanks for the advice when i think back to the old points i remember i used to be able to save 1 or2 a day and then save my activity points for a night out on the pro points i don't think i could save any 27 seems like a lot but they go fast hopefully i'll be down at least a lb or 2 this week! good luck xx

Also meant to say I made the Lasagne from the WW Complete Kitchen Book - AMAZING!!! Everyone cleared it. And with Butternut squash chips it was a feast of a meal!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Hey guys!

So I've been stalking this thread for the past few weeks but decided I'd better introduce myself :P I joined Weight Watchers on the 17th Jan. I was down 5lbs after week one. Tomorrow is my next weigh-in. I think I should be down. I had a tough week emotionally, and it took all my strength not to buy a load of cakes and biscuits and wine to get me though it. Instead I've focused on my goal of losing weight to get me by. I have a lot of weight to lose - 10stone 7lbs!! But I'm just concentrating on each silver seven as they come.

I'm really impressed by all your blogs and the support you give each other. I'm hoping to start a blog soon, but college takes up so much of my time I'm not sure if I could keep it up-to-date.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and best of luck to you all this week!

Hey guys!

So I've been stalking this thread for the past few weeks but decided I'd better introduce myself :P I joined Weight Watchers on the 17th Jan. I was down 5lbs after week one. Tomorrow is my next weigh-in. I think I should be down. I had a tough week emotionally, and it took all my strength not to buy a load of cakes and biscuits and wine to get me though it. Instead I've focused on my goal of losing weight to get me by. I have a lot of weight to lose - 10stone 7lbs!! But I'm just concentrating on each silver seven as they come.

I'm really impressed by all your blogs and the support you give each other. I'm hoping to start a blog soon, but college takes up so much of my time I'm not sure if I could keep it up-to-date.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and best of luck to you all this week!

Welcome to the mad house lol :):) Great first loss!! Keep it up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

WI is tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Got my TOTM yesterday so really scared of water retention or anything stopping me losing. I have already had one STS out of 3 WI's so I dont want another. I've been really good all week, I still have 13 weeklies left and 3 dailies for today (want some chocolate so gonna have 2 ww choc digestives with a cup of camomile tea now). I also went to the gym twice and did 45 mins on my stepper tonight!

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow and good luck everyone with their WI's and the rest of the week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

ShindyB wrote: »
    Also meant to say I made the Lasagne from the WW Complete Kitchen Book - AMAZING!!! Everyone cleared it. And with Butternut squash chips it was a feast of a meal!

Great stuff - I just ordered this book, so can't wait to receive it and start cooking up a storm!...
    Hi all, I bought 2 mini ww recipe books yesterday in Easons for €3.99, and was thrilled with my purchases! I flicked the first few pages and on the introduction it had the pro points sign on it. Looking at it properly today though, and there are no points at all on the recipes........Anyone know what is going on? It makes no sense to have a ww cookbook with no propoints :(

Hi Rebelchick - I got the WW vegi meals book, and had the same question, but I reckon they do it to encourage you to point the meal yourself, and it also lets you mix and match ingredients and still be able to point it accurately.

Weighed myself this evening, and I'm down 3 pounds and 7.5 overall since start of Jan, so I'm delighted with that...

Have to keep up the good work!....:D

I find that's not really a choice I make, moreover that I go a few points over on a few days. So I do use them but not intentionally so to speak. They're usually gone between Thurs evening and say Monday evening, then I know I'm 27pp max a day till WI Thurs evening. Sorry, not really an answer for you, just how I find they go for me. Lovin ur blog btw :-)

Thanks Baileypants! :D

I am making a concious (i can't spell :P ) effort to work at least a bit of doable exercise into my routine. I know I can do all the classes during the week I like, but I know that in the long run i would never be able to keep it up constantly. So im walking everyday, even if its only half an hour at moderate pace. Then jogging for 30 mins twice or 3 times a week... i try and do the wii fit on alternate days too. its very doable, regardless of how late i work or whats on with the school or whatever....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

I am having a serious chocolate craving today! And i dont know what to do! There is free chocolate all around me in work - usually I find it quite easy to resist but today I feel like it is staring at me all day long! HELP :(

I am having a serious chocolate craving today! And i dont know what to do! There is free chocolate all around me in work - usually I find it quite easy to resist but today I feel like it is staring at me all day long! HELP :(

DON'T DO IT!!Close your eyes for a sec (your colleagues might think you've lost it but sure what the hell!) and think of that dress you want to fit into, that special occasion you want to look and feel your best for and think of standing on that scales!! I'm trying to do this when I'm faced with temptation - think it's working!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dammitj

When there's chocolate at work I feel a little bit proud of myself every time I walk by it and don't take any.

The more times I do it the more proud I am of myself as I see folks nompin away and feeling ill by lunchtime. :D

I'm going playing basketball tonight!! Just got the urge to get out and do something so this is it me exercising!! I don't know anyone on the team to good way to meat new people to!

Awh, don't do it to yourself. Go out and buy a basket of mandarins. Eat the whole basket if you need to ;)

Maybe have it in your head that you'll make yourself a nice treat at home later for after your dinner. That'll put you off eating chocolate now if you know your going to have something nicer later x

Today must be the day of cravings....

Im craving a cooked breakfast... I know it will be on in the canteen when I go down at 11. My stomach is already grumbling.... I have crackers and cheese and lots of fruit with me... i will just have to avoid the hot counter!!!

Good luck tonight Tiny Penguin!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mj_mam

Hi all!!

Been really good the last few days I must say, I needed to be good to keep the weight going down!
    My dailies are 27 and only used 22 yesterday with my 3 meals. I made an omlette for dinner, using 2large eggs (6pp?) and all 0pp after that for the veg I popped into it. And I was stuffed after it!
    I fancied a little treat then last night about 8 so I had a snack size rice krispie square, was yum!! Only 2pp!

WI on Thursday evening and I plan on being EXTRA good til then! Not doing much exercise with the weather though, that's the only thing :( just hoping the good behaviour will help on Thursday.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement