Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Sausage pasta bake sounds yum share receipe please

I have it posted on my blog here is the link! we love it especially my kids!

http://niamhweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/2012/03/quick-and-easy-friday-favourite-chunky.html

I'm raging I have damaged the muscles in my right foot and my arch is falling, so wondering can I exercise or not! Im guessing I shouldn't, but its become a part of my day now it feels wrong not to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dazzlemoo

Could you post your recipe for your home made Jalfrezi please?! :D

Could you post your recipe for your Sausage pasta bake please?! :D

Sure thing..here it is. I'm fairly confident on the PP's for the recipe but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, it's still much healthier than a takeaway and has bags more flavour.
    Here's the recipe http://wp.me/p2mDBt-3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Lesson Learnt, I went shopping before lunch yesterday, came home hungry and under pressure lots to do, so I just grabbed a quick sambo never checked the PP in the bread before eating, filling in my tracker now and just double checked before I gave it the 5 for two slices!! 9 PP :eek::eek:

I also got these '' low fat bread rolls'' in Aldi they are 5 PP :mad: not what I call low fat, tiny as well!

really Pays to double check PP and not guess!

Ha! Guessing is messing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Hey everyone!
    Just thought I'd share the dinner I made last night. It was so good! My housemate loved it. He couldn't get enough. Pork chops with Dijon herb sauce
    I would highly recommend it! Plus the website Skinnytaste is a great place to get WW friendly recipes!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

does anyone know roughly how many points would be in a trio/three in one from a chinese, large or small! i rarely get a take away but when i do that's all i'd have. i would be able to roughly point the rice and chips but i don't know what the sauce is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Baby75 wrote: »
    I have it posted on my blog here is the link! we love it especially my kids!

http://niamhweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/2012/03/quick-and-easy-friday-favourite-chunky.html

I'm raging I have damaged the muscles in my right foot and my arch is falling, so wondering can I exercise or not! Im guessing I shouldn't, but its become a part of my day now it feels wrong not to do it!
    Just made that for dinner and it was lovely! Again housemate liked it. It's mad but that is the first day since Christmas that I had pasta. I've almost completely cut out all pasta/rices/noodles/couscous/ordinary potatoes from dinners and instead just have lots of different veg. It was nice to have pasta today but it made me realise that I don't miss it at all. Plus I didn't have all the pasta that the recipe called for, instead I bulked it up with a courgette and two peppers. Delish!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Supermummy

Hi everyone I'm back here again haven't been on with ages. Started back to ww classes 3 weeks ago had lost the first week 2lbs but then we had Easter and I ended up eating and drinking my way over the holidays and put up 1 pound, but i love chocolate and look I'm back on track now. Just on here to ask how much would you point for dinner I had today we ate out in hotel I didn't have starter or dessert, I had fillet of salmon it had like a pepper n onions on top had two scoops of mash potatoe and veg carrots turnip n cabbage. I didnt have gravy but the mash was Devine I reckon full of butter. So I was looking at book and it says 6 pro points for salmon and I was thinking of giving 2 pro point for oil it was cooked in. Then 3 pro points for the spud and 3 pro points for butter that would have been put through the veg what do u all think would you recond I should give a bit more the salmon was big size I don't know if I should be giving it more. What would you all think I still have some weeklys left. Any advice appreciated.

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good weekend and that you didn't go too mad!

I hadn't had a drink in a week and last night really fancied some red wine, so I got out my measuring jug, much to the amusement of my partner who thought I was insane, but I wanted to see what 125ml of wine looked like (3PP)..It wasn't much, but I savoured it and made it last an hour.

Had one more, so that was only 6PP for two glasses and I have to say, I enjoyed them more than just opening a bottle and drinking it without thinking.
    I managed to steer clear of crisps and Cornish Pasties which the OH made and I'm feeling proud of myself.

Gonna go for a walk in a bit, then settle down for a Roast Pork dinner (two slices minus the fat) and lots of veg!
    How did you guys get on this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

Okaaay, my weeklies are gone! WAH!

The Pan Celtic festival was in Carlow this week and I gave in to eating a rice krispie square from a local bakery stall!

WOOPS!!

I know it's not advised but I was thinkin of eating 4 pp less each day for today and tomorrow and maybe earning 4 pp through exercise!
    I know that's really bold but I suppose the scales will tell of my boldness on Tuesday!!

I have pp'd EVERYTHING else i've eaten this week and I've been pretty good it's just that DAMNED rice krispie square!!! =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Finally working up the courage to write this! I was up 3lbs at WI on Weds. It was a mixture of Easter and TOTM. The only problem is it takes me 5 weeks to lose 3lbs :mad: I was good up until today when my mum bought time out bars and so far I've had 3 which weren't part of my meal plan. I just did 30 Day Shred so hopefully that will limit any damage!

Cliodhna only limit your dailies by 4 if you don't feel hungry. If you feel hungry then use them or else you'll be prone to picking and giving in to junk food. The best way to undo any damage is purely through extra exercise so just try and fit in as much as possible between now and WI :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Eabhabear!

I went for a 2 hr walk this afternoon! I wasn't going hell for leather but it was pretty fast so i've earned a couple of pp and tomorrow i'll have another half an hour of light exercise walking to and back from work!

Maybe even a walk later on tomorrow evening too =)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RachaelFergie

Eabhabear wrote: »
    Finally working up the courage to write this! I was up 3lbs at WI on Weds. It was a mixture of Easter and TOTM. The only problem is it takes me 5 weeks to lose 3lbs :mad: I was good up until today when my mum bought time out bars and so far I've had 3 which weren't part of my meal plan. I just did 30 Day Shred so hopefully that will limit any damage!

How are u finding the 30 day shed??
    Bought it but haven't done it yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

Supermummy wrote: »
    Hi everyone I'm back here again haven't been on with ages. Started back to ww classes 3 weeks ago had lost the first week 2lbs but then we had Easter and I ended up eating and drinking my way over the holidays and put up 1 pound, but i love chocolate and look I'm back on track now. Just on here to ask how much would you point for dinner I had today we ate out in hotel I didn't have starter or dessert, I had fillet of salmon it had like a pepper n onions on top had two scoops of mash potatoe and veg carrots turnip n cabbage. I didnt have gravy but the mash was Devine I reckon full of butter. So I was looking at book and it says 6 pro points for salmon and I was thinking of giving 2 pro point for oil it was cooked in. Then 3 pro points for the spud and 3 pro points for butter that would have been put through the veg what do u all think would you recond I should give a bit more the salmon was big size I don't know if I should be giving it more. What would you all think I still have some weeklys left. Any advice appreciated.
    The potatoes would prob have been way more- likely to have been laden with butter, and/or cream. Veg- depending on how much you ate, may have had more than 3 points worth of butter. I don't know about the fish. 6 seems reasonable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Just made that for dinner and it was lovely! Again housemate liked it. It's mad but that is the first day since Christmas that I had pasta. I've almost completely cut out all pasta/rices/noodles/couscous/ordinary potatoes from dinners and instead just have lots of different veg. It was nice to have pasta today but it made me realise that I don't miss it at all. Plus I didn't have all the pasta that the recipe called for, instead I bulked it up with a courgette and two peppers. Delish!

I concur the food was great! Keep up the good work roomy, both in the kitchen and WW's!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Hey everyone!
    Just thought I'd share the dinner I made last night. It was so good! My housemate loved it. He couldn't get enough. Pork chops with Dijon herb sauce
    I would highly recommend it! Plus the website Skinnytaste is a great place to get WW friendly recipes!

IT WAS A CLASS ACT! Just like the cook!

Just popped in to let you know, if you didn't already, that Walkers Lights are only 3PP ..I think this is great as I've always eaten King Lites which are 4pp.
    Walkers Lights seem like a bigger bag too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

OOOH I will be on the look out for that wine!

If you're in Dublin, I got it in Tesco in Nutgrove. I'm sure most of the big Tescos would have it though.

I have just discovered that Low Low easy singles (20g) are only 1pp :) I love bringing my points calculator to the grocery shop! My new, non fruit, snack is now going to be a slice of toasted Hovis Nimble bread (1pp), 10g Low Low spread (1pp) and one Low Low easy single (1pp). A delicious 3pp treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Hey all. I made that fragrant chicken and tomato pasta bake from the WW cookbook and I have to say it was quite nice! I found the sauce to be a bit watery in consistency, has anyone else found this to be the case? I was halving the recipe though and only used half a can of chopped tomatos so I may have gotten more juice from the can than tomatos. Still nice though, and a very filling portion for just 8pp!

Taz1 wrote: »
    Hey all. I made that fragrant chicken and tomato pasta bake from the WW cookbook and I have to say it was quite nice! I found the sauce to be a bit watery in consistency, has anyone else found this to be the case? I was halving the recipe though and only used half a can of chopped tomatos so I may have gotten more juice from the can than tomatos. Still nice though, and a very filling portion for just 8pp!

Hey, could you post the recipe for that meal please? Sounds yum!!

Cliodhna26 wrote: »
    Hey, could you post the recipe for that meal please? Sounds yum!!

Have a look here :)http://newvegetariansdiets.com/fragrant-chicken-and-tomato-pasta-bake-miss-weight-watchers-11-propoints/

• Advertisement

cosmic wrote: »

If you're in Dublin, I got it in Tesco in Nutgrove. I'm sure most of the big Tescos would have it though.

I have just discovered that Low Low easy singles (20g) are only 1pp :) I love bringing my points calculator to the grocery shop! My new, non fruit, snack is now going to be a slice of toasted Hovis Nimble bread (1pp), 10g Low Low spread (1pp) and one Low Low easy single (1pp). A delicious 3pp treat!

Calvita are the same- tops off a homemade burger nicely, when one has a decent few points for dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

I did find that but I made the 4 portions. Only ate one and when I went back to put the other portions in the fridge it had soaked up a lot of the juice. So maybe leaving it sitting for a while helps. It was very tasty though. I added 2 peppers to mine with the onions and chicken and 2 cloves of garlic with the tomatoes and stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

cosmic wrote: »

Hi! Where would I get the hovis nimble bread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

You'd get it in Lidl BaileyPants :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Just back from Cork, had the best weekend ever!! Everything was fatastic! especially the food.. :) I'm over weeklies by about 20 but do not care... will be back on ww 100% in the morning and have no big plans for coming weeks so will hopefully be droppin the lbs again soon.. hope ye all had a lovely weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

How are u finding the 30 day shed??
    Bought it but haven't done it yet!

I've started level 2 yesterday. So far I've lost 5 inches all over mainly on the stomach. My mum commented today that I'm looking really well so that's a good sign. it's tough going and there's loads of jumping. I can't do the 20 mins straight through though. The pause button is my best friend :D

Tesco have recently started to stock it as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fennitty

8 months since I was last at weight watchers and on this thread, need to get back in action again. :-(

I did find that but I made the 4 portions. Only ate one and when I went back to put the other portions in the fridge it had soaked up a lot of the juice. So maybe leaving it sitting for a while helps. It was very tasty though. I added 2 peppers to mine with the onions and chicken and 2 cloves of garlic with the tomatoes and stock.

I was going to add some peppers too but my sister doesn't like them so I left them out, I'd imagine they'd bulk it up a bit, and help make it even more filling! Shall definately try it next time though. I noticed the same after leaving the leftovers sitting, its all a learning process isn't it!

I was just about to ask the same question! Are the slices as small as the WW bread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hey girls. Had a pretty good weekend. Had a few days off work (Thursday and Friday) which would usually consist of constant picking and a few drinks each night but very proud that I just had a few drinks 2 of the nights (Wednesday and Saturday) and didn't pick much at all. Have exercised every day except today (muscles were in bits from all the cleaning I did yesterday) which I am really happy with.

Do any of you know where I could get the prawn cocktail snack-a-jacks in Dublin? I live near Tesco Clarehall on the Malahide road and they use to always stock them but they haven't had them in weeks and I asked and they said they are not getting them back :( Raging because they're my favourite! Love prawn cocktail and all other crisps of that flavour are too high in PP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Monife wrote: »
    Hey girls. Had a pretty good weekend. Had a few days off work (Thursday and Friday) which would usually consist of constant picking and a few drinks each night but very proud that I just had a few drinks 2 of the nights (Wednesday and Saturday) and didn't pick much at all. Have exercised every day except today (muscles were in bits from all the cleaning I did yesterday) which I am really happy with.

Do any of you know where I could get the prawn cocktail snack-a-jacks in Dublin? I live near Tesco Clarehall on the Malahide road and they use to always stock them but they haven't had them in weeks and I asked and they said they are not getting them back :( Raging because they're my favourite! Love prawn cocktail and all other crisps of that flavour are too high in PP.

Newsagent in donaghmede sc, got some there yesterday:-)

Have been the worst ever over weekend, 6 nights of drinking as I have been off work since holy thurs and was away for Easter etc. Feel so guilty :-(

But back on track from tomorrow morning for sure :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I was just about to ask the same question! Are the slices as small as the WW bread?

Aldi sell it, as do Tesco. It's much bigger and nicer than the WW bread - it's not full of holes and when you try to butter it, it doesn't fall to pieces! It soaks up egg really nicely so I make french toast with it. It's pointed the same as the WW thin sliced stuff - 1pp for 1 slice and 3pp for 2 slices. Definitely worth trying it. Oh, and it's slightly cheaper than the WW stuff too!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Casher

Haven't posted here in a while, but I have been keeping an eye for motivation. Just reached a mini milestone on my weight loss journey - BMI of 25.0, a 'normal' weight again. So happy. Less than 13lb to go to reach my goal of BMI 23, 146lbs. End of journey - I have you in my sights!!

Well I don't think I was too bad over the weekend, but I didn't track so how am I to know?! Why do I do it, absolutely cannot seem to get a handle on weekends. Didn't even drink, just eating meals too high in points. Oh well, thank God for the routine of Mon-Fri.. Hope everyone has a good week!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I went for an 8K walk yesterday.

*checks if hell has frozen over* :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I was sick from Thursday night to Saturday. I didnt do any walking but managed to still eat all my propoints :rolleyes: Haha.... oh well.....

• Advertisement

Well I don't think I was too bad over the weekend, but I didn't track so how am I to know?! Why do I do it, absolutely cannot seem to get a handle on weekends. Didn't even drink, just eating meals too high in points. Oh well, thank God for the routine of Mon-Fri.. Hope everyone has a good week!

I hear that bout the routine of mon-fri, I really dont think I could handle ww if I was unemployed. Weekends are def the hardest, esp sunday if you are bored.

Had such a nice night away on saturday night. Was a little bold with the food and went for 3 courses - starter being chicken liver pate - which I know is a killer. But I got cod for my main and didnt even eat half of my dessert cos I was so full. Also cos I am drinking a lot less and weigh less I got drunk pretty quickly - didnt even drink a full bottle of wine. So was doing pretty good - still had 18pp weeklies left. Then the hungover hotel breakfast kicked in - had 2 eggs, beans and a sausage and 2 pieces of toast. Put butter on them which I didnt need. Then had a bagel with chicken cheese and guacamole for lunch. I decided to forgo potato with my dinner and just had lamb gravy and veg which was good. Im hoping I havent done too much damage before my WI tomorrow and am being super good today and tomorrow to make up for it! Wish I hadn't lost the plot on things yesterday though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

Does anyone know what the points might be on a burrito?

I find burritos are a meal in themselves. I have been guessing 10 propoints for a typical burrito (without sour cream) but perhaps that is over-optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

Morning folks...

I have been really good, only used about 15-18 weeklies and had a lovely singapore chow mein last night as a treat (using about 5 weeklies and the rest of my dailies) yet my scales are showing no shift. I was delighted on Saturday morning because my scales showed me @ 10st 9lb but obviously that was 1st thing in the morning yet since then I am on the up... Can't understand it at all. I overpointed my chinese last night just to be safe but otherwise I have been really religious about pp (even pointing the Cornetto Enigma from a multi pack @ 5pp which I was delighted about)

I have been out jogging and walking, boxing on the wii fit and just generally exercising. I think I have hit my plateau.... :( So disheartened at the moment. :(

Thought I was going to be really good but then they had quiche in the canteen - so had a broccoli quiche and then for some unknown reason a bag of hunky dorys!

Pointed the quiche at 12pp - not sure if thats accurate or not - any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

I'm new to this thread and I see a lot of you talking about the 30 day shred. I've looked it up on youtube and looks way too difficult for me! I still have a lot of weight to lose and I'm looking for something to help me tone because when I started ww I was losing weight very quickly. I do zumba twice a week and I'm going to do a taster class of zumba toning on Friday but I have a feeling it's gonna be very very difficult! has anybody tried both and are they similar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Back on track Monday Morning as promised lol.. the only good thing that I can say about this week is that i gained so much last week that I am bound to be down a lb tomorrow even with my indulgent weekend in cork! having veg soup for lunch and reading what i missed since friday so been a good girl this lunch time :)

I think Solefin and BNS for dinner, no treats.. seven hail marys and a good weigh in tomorrow is what is on the cards for tonight hehe

Hi everyone!
    Happy Monday! Fingers crossed for some good losses this week.
    I was away at the weekend, but was at a friends house, and had the baby with me, so not exactly a high points affair. a couple of home cooked dinners, but i've pointed them fairly accurately i think, and was quite restrictive with the cakes that were floating around... using my dailies/weeklies as necessary. i've (against all my better intentions) used almost all of my weeklies this week, and i haven't been as good as usual for exercise, but i've done a bit. it's a horribly cold and windy day today, so i'm going to do davina later on to avoid going out for a walk.
    until saturday morning, everytime i stepped on my scales, it was showing me up 3/4 of a lb from my last weigh in, but today, i stepped on it was was down a couple of lb. I know my scales isn't proper accurate (but I can get a fairly good idea from it), and I also know I shouldn't be standing on it, but it's hard to resist! I should just throw the bloody thing out really!

On another note, I realised something this morning... I drove 2 and a half hours to my friends house on sat, and back yesterday. It never once occurred to me to stop at a shop... before, i'd probably have stopped as i left town, and possibly again along the road- and it isn't curly wurlys and snax i'd have bought either... i'd wager i'd have used a weeks worth of weeklies each way... driving was a real danger spot for me in terms of eating, and i realised that that's a major change i've made, and i'm quite proud of that (admittedly, having the baby in the car helps, coz it's such a hassle to get him out, go into the shop, put him back in etc...i think that helped with this change, but now even if i was without him, the shop wouldn't cross my mind i think). Delighted with this latest non scales achievement!

on yet another note... does anyone have any idea what's the best low points pizza option - not 4 star, but frozen/supermarket ones??? was thinking of buying a base from the deli counter in supervalu and making my own, but dont know how to point it??? all help gratefully received.... have a longing for pizza today!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

ck83 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

on yet another note... does anyone have any idea what's the best low points pizza option - not 4 star, but frozen/supermarket ones??? was thinking of buying a base from the deli counter in supervalu and making my own, but dont know how to point it??? all help gratefully received.... have a longing for pizza today!!!

I made my own pizza base with a recipe from one of the WW mini cookbooks. For a small pizza ( I like the base really crisp) I would use about 40g of flour, a teaspoon of dried yeast (fast acting) 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and warm water. I only made it on saturday night... I pointed the base @ about 5/6 pp and aside from the copious amounts of cheese I put on which were very naughty I put 2pp worth of chorizo on with all the veggies like mushrooms and peppers etc... worked out well under the 10pp mark. I have made it before @ around 8pp... DELISH!!!

Although if you find out how many pp are in those pizza bases from the deli counter let me know... :D

Does anyone know what the points might be on a burrito?

I find burritos are a meal in themselves. I have been guessing 10 propoints for a typical burrito (without sour cream) but perhaps that is over-optimistic.

Think about the individual ingredients if you were to make it from scratch yourself & get the points that way ;)
    I hear that bout the routine of mon-fri, I really dont think I could handle ww if I was unemployed. Weekends are def the hardest, esp sunday if you are bored.

Had such a nice night away on saturday night. Was a little bold with the food and went for 3 courses - starter being chicken liver pate - which I know is a killer. But I got cod for my main and didnt even eat half of my dessert cos I was so full. Also cos I am drinking a lot less and weigh less I got drunk pretty quickly - didnt even drink a full bottle of wine. So was doing pretty good - still had 18pp weeklies left. Then the hungover hotel breakfast kicked in - had 2 eggs, beans and a sausage and 2 pieces of toast. Put butter on them which I didnt need. Then had a bagel with chicken cheese and guacamole for lunch. I decided to forgo potato with my dinner and just had lamb gravy and veg which was good. Im hoping I havent done too much damage before my WI tomorrow and am being super good today and tomorrow to make up for it! Wish I hadn't lost the plot on things yesterday though!

Ah we all regret the feast after the fact, just do the usual 'draw the line' effort & move on lol :D
    ali85 wrote: »
    Morning folks...

I have been really good, only used about 15-18 weeklies and had a lovely singapore chow mein last night as a treat (using about 5 weeklies and the rest of my dailies) yet my scales are showing no shift. I was delighted on Saturday morning because my scales showed me @ 10st 9lb but obviously that was 1st thing in the morning yet since then I am on the up... Can't understand it at all. I overpointed my chinese last night just to be safe but otherwise I have been really religious about pp (even pointing the Cornetto Enigma from a multi pack @ 5pp which I was delighted about)

I have been out jogging and walking, boxing on the wii fit and just generally exercising. I think I have hit my plateau.... :( So disheartened at the moment. :(

Now you listen here Mrs. Motivator! :) You are doing everything right & you know it will show eventually, and think of the amazingness that you're doing to your health!. You keep everyone else motivated on here & we all wish that we were as disciplined as you are. So chin up, this will pass & you'll be back to normal kicking all our asses in a few days! :D;):p
    Back on track Monday Morning as promised lol.. the only good thing that I can say about this week is that i gained so much last week that I am bound to be down a lb tomorrow even with my indulgent weekend in cork! having veg soup for lunch and reading what i missed since friday so been a good girl this lunch time :)

I think Solefin and BNS for dinner, no treats.. seven hail marys and a good weigh in tomorrow is what is on the cards for tonight hehe

Snap! I'm making the same for myself and the hubby this evening, yum :D

ali85 wrote: »

I made my own pizza base with a recipe from one of the WW mini cookbooks. For a small pizza ( I like the base really crisp) I would use about 40g of flour, a teaspoon of dried yeast (fast acting) 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and warm water. I only made it on saturday night... I pointed the base @ about 5/6 pp and aside from the copious amounts of cheese I put on which were very naughty I put 2pp worth of chorizo on with all the veggies like mushrooms and peppers etc... worked out well under the 10pp mark. I have made it before @ around 8pp... DELISH!!!

:D
    Thanks for that! You reminded me that I cut a recipe out of a ww mag recently for pizza. Recipe is quite similar, so I'm going to give that ago this pm. Do you think it would freeze well? The recipe makes four. Would be handy to have a few bases in the freezer ready to go.
    Right. Off to get some yeast...

I do a really lazy personal pizza.

1 pitta bread - toast it til it swells up, then slice in half so you have two really thin bases. Top with a little bit of passata, mushrooms, ham and low fat cheese and cook in the oven for 15 mins. Serve with a feckload of salad!

Gets me through a jam sometimes for about 7pp!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 dietdiva

Hi guys,
    Love reading this motivating thread. I'm getting a longing for a hot chicken fillet from spar etc - i'll go without the roll, far too many points! Anyone know the points of the chicken fillet?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RachaelFergie

Can I ask what BNS are seen people mention them before

Can I ask what BNS are seen people mention them before

Butternut Squash :)

Hey everyone, spent the day at my parents and for lunch my Mam asked if I wanted a fresh bread roll, straight from the bakery (it looked delicious-all burnished and golden with a soft fluffy inside) but I said "no" and asked for the brown bread. (Dead proud of myself, lol) Had some ham and lettuce, tomato and onion on it, and a pack of Rancheros (3pp).

For dinner, I had stirfry using Aldi's "Asia" Chow Mein sachet (blue packet, ONLY 2PP :eek: per pack) with a chicken fillet and a small portion of noodles.
    Mam gave me a Terry's Chocolate Orange as a late Easter present, (she knows I love them) and I've decided to keep 'til after my WI tomorrow night as a treat! I've been good all week and it's something to look forward to.

Have a good week, everyone :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement