Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

brenmcp wrote: »
    my boyfriend had an acti fry, We have used it a lot, it's amazing for chips and roasted veg is delicious in it, Never cooked meat in it to but say it would be yum. you can make all sorts in them, risottos etc..

they aint cheap tho
    ck83 wrote: »
    My best friend has an actifryer too, and she loves it. Uses it loads. I'm going to splash out and buy myself one at some stage. Because I'm worth it!

there expensive but our health is worth it I think! I heard you can dry roast veg and chips in it so 0 added pp for oil... I would like to think I would use it everyday, were moving house next month it can be my house warming present to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

goodfellas have launched new pizza under 500kcal dunno if there in the shops yet

The goodfellas delizia pizzas are in dunnes stores... i haven't had them yet, but my leader spoke about them the other day. think some are 11 points, and some are 12, though i could be wrong on that.

also it has come accross from some people (not my family) that they dont like you to be healthy cause then they cant really pig out on front of you and kind of want you as there excuse to eat loads.. shur lisas coming over wel order in!

I get my friends telling me that I better be careful not to lose too much weight, because it really wouldn't suit me... It really bothers me, although I haven't heard it in a while... Maybe because last time one of them said it, I announced that I don't want to be a size six, but I would like to be a healthy weight for my height... not too unreasonable a goal eh??? One of my friends did tell my mother recently that she wouldn't like to see me losing much more weight (at the time, my BMI was probably about 32)... my mam just said nothing, because she knows how I feel about this... My mam is the one who pointed out that that particular friend of mine has put on a bit of weight herself lately, and there's a very good chance she's afraid that I'll be thinner than her. Childish, but probably true.
    there expensive but our health is worth it I think! I heard you can dry roast veg and chips in it so 0 added pp for oil... I would like to think I would use it everyday, were moving house next month it can be my house warming present to me!

Good idea! If your'e in the frame of mind, you'll use it every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

I get my friends telling me that I better be careful not to lose too much weight, because it really wouldn't suit me... It really bothers me, although I haven't heard it in a while... Maybe because last time one of them said it, I announced that I don't want to be a size six, but I would like to be a healthy weight for my height... not too unreasonable a goal eh??? One of my friends did tell my mother recently that she wouldn't like to see me losing much more weight (at the time, my BMI was probably about 32)... my mam just said nothing, because she knows how I feel about this... My mam is the one who pointed out that that particular friend of mine has put on a bit of weight herself lately, and there's a very good chance she's afraid that I'll be thinner than her. Childish, but probably true.

Good idea! If your'e in the frame of mind, you'll use it every day!

I get all of that too, or because I'm about half a stone off goal I get 'you don't need to lose any more' 'don't lose anymore you'll look unhealthy' - its really annoying because they actually haven't a clue.. I'm sure people are talking about me like that too other people too. Jealousy really is a terrible thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Danii86

Cliodhna26 wrote: »
    Thanks for that! What a great motto!
    I don't know what's wrong with me! I was getting a coffee this morning and I got a scone too! After I had ordered it I was like 'WHY DID YOU DO THAT??'

Maybe a little slip is just what I need to get me back in line!

I know all about that.....when I'm having something bad that I really shouldn't be I'm constantly giving out 2myself while eating it, not that I stops me eatin it ,and then I feel uber mad @myself after!!!! What r we like!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ailey

I'm really thinking about buying an Acti-Fry Fryer

Has anyone got one? do you use it much? Or is it going to clog up my worktop and not be used like my sandwich maker & George Forman?

I find it good! Food comes out really tasty, I never have to add oil!some mornings I put turkey rashers n mushrooms in and let it work away yummy! Oven chips also come out really crispy!

Just wondering if anyone knows the pp for cream of tarter it's in a recipe I'm looking at but can't find it in the purple book!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dazzlemoo

I'll admit it, I've had a bad day today (foodwise)

We went to the Zoo and brought a picnic-ham and cheese sandwiches, which were fine cos I could point them-Tayto Chipsticks (4pp) and jam tarts (4pp) but when we got home I had sausages and MORE bread, followed by another bag of Chipsticks and now white wine.

I feel disgusted with myself but kinda feel I've already ruined today and might as well start afresh tomorrow.

Gonna go for a long walk in the morning and NO BOOZE tomorrow night.
    Hope I haven't ruined my whole week now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Back from siam Thai. Had the phad Thai beef. Yummy. Very proud of myself as had no starter, no dessert and no alcohol :-) only used about 12 weeklies as had dailies left. Yay. Gotta get my ass in gear and exercise tomorrow tho if I want a good loss this week :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

Fair play getting back on here Dazzlemoo & Boop! Amazin. I've had Uno btl wine this evenin, very taste by the way. €7.99 Pinot Grigio from Aldi, but God knows wat I'll eat in the morning. Hopefully eggs benedict without any sauce :-) Have the whole meal muffins in from Aldi & d fat free bacon medallions & d eggs. Then I'm off horse riding & then I hope I don't get the hungas!! ;-)

Good Morning..

Just on for a quick peak.. were going down home today so a 4 hour round drive :( Just got up and made a lovely fruit salad followed by an aldi dinner roll (4pp), bacon medallions (2 for 1pp), an egg (2pp) and some tomatoes (0pp) stuffed now and ready for the long long day!!

Have no idea what my food is going to be from now until tomorrow evening but I am going to try make good choices, def wont be drinking so that will save me loads of weeklies!

Best of luck boys and girls and chat to ye on Monday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 mellowkelly

hi all,

found out today tesco have madalin rashers that are only 2 for one pro point :) really handy when your craving a fry! also i tried to point the low fat super milk but its coming up as 10 points for a litre.. that seems too low? does anyone know what it is?

hi all,

found out today tesco have madalin rashers that are only 2 for one pro point :) really handy when your craving a fry! also i tried to point the low fat super milk but its coming up as 10 points for a litre.. that seems too low? does anyone know what it is?
    As far as I remember, it's 2 pp for a quarter of a pint, which is 142ml. that's just from the purple book though, I don't think I ever pointed it from the carton!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

I have 10 dailies left , anybody got any nice non-alcoholic ideas on how to enjoy them?? :)

intouch44 wrote: »
    I have 10 dailies left , anybody got any nice non-alcoholic ideas on how to enjoy them?? :)

Ice cream ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

I've decided on a Twirl- proper delicious chocolate :D Am I right in saying 6PP?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

i went out last night for my birthday. i'd say i drank enough to go over my weeklies twice over and had a big lump of birthday cake before heading out and today i just stayed in bed and only got up to eat and order a chinese. not feeling confident for wednesday but i don't even regret it 'cos i had such a brilliant night. this will just be a little set back but it was totally worth it. everyone needs to let loose every now and again. can't be too strict on ourselves or the weight loss won't last. that's what i keep telling myself anyway :D

• Advertisement

bear1234 wrote: »
    i went out last night for my birthday. i'd say i drank enough to go over my weeklies twice over and had a big lump of birthday cake before heading out and today i just stayed in bed and only got up to eat and order a chinese. not feeling confident for wednesday but i don't even regret it 'cos i had such a brilliant night. this will just be a little set back but it was totally worth it. everyone needs to let loose every now and again. can't be too strict on ourselves or the weight loss won't last. that's what i keep telling myself anyway :D

Its so true! I've only got into that mindset recently when I realised I was obsessing a little too much! I'm not gonna let it stop me from enjoying social events and the like as much as I used to. You have to enjoy life - we've gotten this far, we'll get there, there's no point in rushing, as instantly as I'd like to see results! Hope you enjoyed your night! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

As far as I remember, it's 2 pp for a quarter of a pint, which is 142ml. that's just from the purple book though, I don't think I ever pointed it from the carton!

I have always been pointing it at 1pp..
    Is low fat the same as skimmed or semi skimmed?

Oh I have been well and truely struck off the weight watchers followers list! I'd say i'm gone about 30pp over this week!

Guaranteed + sign on the scales on Tuesday evening!

A new week a new me =)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ragin_spice

Hi all,

LONG time reader of this amazing thread, so I've decided to participate as I find some of your comments/ideas invaluable!

Started WW about 5 weeks ago and so far I've lost 1 stone 2 lbs (I got my stone this week). I've done WW before and it worked for me, but once I hit my goal I thought I'd be fine on my own - since then the weight has crept back up!

I've just over a stone to go til I hit goal and ideally I'd like to get there for my holiday in October (giving myself PLENTY of time to get the weight off!).

This weekend has been a complete mare. Yesterday was a total write-off. I'd say I ate about 4 times my daily allowance throughout the day (my weeklies were already used on Friday night!), so I'm dreading my WI on Wednesday. I've had a consistant loss each week since I re-joined and the thoughts of being up is horrible. On major damage control over the next few days!

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say hi!

It's semi skimmed i think cliodhna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

Semi Skimmed I'd imagine is low fat but no skimmed is the lighter one again and that would be 1 for the quarter pint and 3 for half pint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Cant believe the weekend is over already. Wasnt planning on drinking but I went to the UCD Ball on friday night (just to see Mike Skinner DJ, not even a student anymore) and the mess of all the students there drove me to drink to be able to survive it, and then along came the burger and garlic cheese chips. I still had 14 dailies and all 49 weeklies so Im pretty sure I stayed within those, (5 pints and the food) and did a lot of dancing but I wrote them all off anyway. Have been pretty good the rest of the weekend. Hoping for a good loss on tuesday, just gotta stay good the next 2 days :-)

Made spicy fish cakes from a recipe in the complete kitchen and they were AMAZING. Only 4pp per fish cake and they are a good size too. I had 2 for my dinner with veg and I was pretty stuffed. Gonna post the recipe and pictures on my blog tomorrow night.

Best of luck with the coming week to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

Hi everyone!
    Was just catching up on all the posts from the past few weeks! Havent been on here in ages!!! Gave up ww about 6 weeks ago,my brother came home for xmas and ever since that I've had no motivation, was up 1lb/down 1lb for weeks solid so gave up!! I'm so mad with myself cos I'd done so well, joined in August last year for the first time and by xmas I had gone from 13 9 to 11 6,that was 2 stone 3 lbs off!! My target is 10 9, but in saying that I am 5 ft 11 so I'm gonna see how I get on as I loose it,dont want to be awful thin. So as and from Thursday morning I'm back on the scales with a bang!! Gonna give myself a head start by been good from now onwards! Lets hope I havent done too much damage!
    Sorry bout the long rant but its great been able to get it off my mind to people that ae in the same boat!!
    Well done to everyone on there losses!
    Any tips/words of motivation to get me in gear again is greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks ww buddies!!

audi02 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    Was just catching up on all the posts from the past few weeks! Havent been on here in ages!!! Gave up ww about 6 weeks ago,my brother came home for xmas and ever since that I've had no motivation, was up 1lb/down 1lb for weeks solid so gave up!! I'm so mad with myself cos I'd done so well, joined in August last year for the first time and by xmas I had gone from 13 9 to 11 6,that was 2 stone 3 lbs off!! My target is 10 9, but in saying that I am 5 ft 11 so I'm gonna see how I get on as I loose it,dont want to be awful thin. So as and from Thursday morning I'm back on the scales with a bang!! Gonna give myself a head start by been good from now onwards! Lets hope I havent done too much damage!
    Sorry bout the long rant but its great been able to get it off my mind to people that ae in the same boat!!
    Well done to everyone on there losses!
    Any tips/words of motivation to get me in gear again is greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks ww buddies!!

I had lost any motivation I had for ww there a while ago, but the guys on this thread were so supportive that I ended up back on track.

I just started off with baby steps again, not trying to loose too much too fast. So just start again with a good sensible bfast, then plan & point whatever your having for lunch and have a nice basic dinner of meat or fish & veg, that'll get you started off on the right foot and make you realise that you don't need to complicate things so much. I think that was my problem. Best of luck getting back on track ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ali85

Hi folks,

Wasn't on all weekend because I had a sick babby (well she's my babby, even if she is 10 ha!) then I had a sick OH yesterday. Im running around like Florence Nightingale most of the weekend. I did manage to sneak out early on Saturday morning and get the aul hair done though! :)

Been fairly good although I have used a lot of my weeklies, probably half, so I am going to stick to the 26pp as much as I can for the next few days.

Just downloaded that Ziplist app onto my phone so I am going to have a nose through it on my lunch. Thanks for the tip Baileypants!

Can't wait for WI tonight, was a really strange week, haven't a notion of how I'm going to do, just want to find out, get it out of the way and start afresh regardless! Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭marvilly

I would go with slow and steady wins the race. I started August last year and have lost over 2 stone. I lowered to 26pp after Christmas when the changes came in but put myself back on 29pp because I felt I was depriving myself a little bit. I was opting to leave out a healthy 3pp so I could have my treats etc.

Best of Luck.. if your online they should tell you your points when you input your weight loss.[/QUote

well done! 2 stone...Im dreaming of the day I'll be typing that;)yeah the online ;)system tells you how many pp you're on at each stage but I was just getting a bit impatient and wanting to speed things up by reducing the pp further..you're right though-all the good advice always points to slow and steady. Have to keep remembering I didnt put it on over night so the same applies when losing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Danii86

Happy monday all! Had a bad nof ole weekend really,blew all my weeklies and then some I reckon, so just gona stick 2 the 26 4 the rest of the week and try earn as many activity points as possible, headin spinnin after work which wil eearn me 8 straight away!!!
    Woke up this mornin feelin very 'puffy' not bloated but my hands and face we're very puffy, my scales had my water and body fat waaay off what it normally is so sumit myt b up:(

Happy Monday to all :)

Just logging on for my catch up, had a good weekend, have 6 weeklies left didn't drink but did eat ice cream crisps and cake :)

Happy Enough Id say I will get the loss this week but still wont be back at my pre London weight just yet :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

marvilly wrote: »
    well done! 2 stone...Im dreaming of the day I'll be typing that;)yeah the online ;)system tells you how many pp you're on at each stage but I was just getting a bit impatient and wanting to speed things up by reducing the pp further..you're right though-all the good advice always points to slow and steady. Have to keep remembering I didnt put it on over night so the same applies when losing:rolleyes:

Definitely stick to the points that have been assigned to you. For example, if you are on 33PP and you drop to 30PP (of your own personal choice), you may lose the weight faster (or you may not) but when you have reached the point where you are actually suppose to be consuming 30PP per day, your body won't re-adjust, and you will hit a plateau and it will be like you are almost maintaining because your body will be used to those PP. You will probably also find yourself very hungry down the line.

Slow and steady wins the race :) and keeps the weight off long term. It's taken me a long time to get my head around that, I have been doing WW since November 2010 (from my starting weight have over 8 stone to lose) and I have lost 3 stone so far. I had lost 3 stone 9lb by last July but then due to my wedding/honeymoon and a major fall off the wagon, by December I had gained 16lb of that back. But back on track now :) Even though I should be losing decent numbers (1.5lb or above is what I consider a decent number) because of the amount of weight I still have to lose (over 5 stone), I still only lose small amounts per week even when I am really good. But I have come to terms with that and at least it means it will stay off :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dammitj

Hi all - hope you all had a nice weekend! Lovely weather in this part of the world

Anyhoo, I know it's been on here before so apologies, but can anyone remind me how many PP are in a standard 99?

I had one at the seafront yesterday - couldn't resist! :cool:

dammitj wrote: »
    Hi all - hope you all had a nice weekend! Lovely weather in this part of the world

Anyhoo, I know it's been on here before so apologies, but can anyone remind me how many PP are in a standard 99?

I had one at the seafront yesterday - couldn't resist! :cool:

Heres the pro points made out from the Supermacs Nutritional Values:

Desserts
    Chocolate Muffin & Ice cream 14PP
    Blueberry Muffin & Ice cream 14PP
    Strawberry Sundae 6PP
    99 Cone 5PP
    Ice cream portion 3PP

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

I have to say I am finding daytime in work the hardest. I used to be so structured but I've starting getting a lot hungrier and leaving myself with 8-10 for the evening time. Which is doable, I can do a good dinner for those points, but it just means I have to be extra rigid in the evening and there is no room for error. Any ideas on how to get a handle on this?

I have to say I am finding daytime in work the hardest. I used to be so structured but I've starting getting a lot hungrier and leaving myself with 8-10 for the evening time. Which is doable, I can do a good dinner for those points, but it just means I have to be extra rigid in the evening and there is no room for error. Any ideas on how to get a handle on this?

Go back to basics, plan everything, look at your breakfast can you cut back points there? Add Fruit instead of 10g of cereal save a point? then look at your lunch can you cut down the sauce? swap the meat or breads etc for something lower? Back to basics tiny penguin, weigh and point everything and see where you can save yourself one or two points in the day for your evening meal :) Could you save 7 weeklies and use an extra one everyday and take them out of your weeklies.. loads of options for you to look at! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭marvilly

Monife wrote: »
    Definitely stick to the points that have been assigned to you. For example, if you are on 33PP and you drop to 30PP (of your own personal choice), you may lose the weight faster (or you may not) but when you have reached the point where you are actually suppose to be consuming 30PP per day, your body won't re-adjust, and you will hit a plateau and it will be like you are almost maintaining because your body will be used to those PP. You will probably also find yourself very hungry down the line.

Slow and steady wins the race :) and keeps the weight off long term. It's taken me a long time to get my head around that, I have been doing WW since November 2010 (from my starting weight have over 8 stone to lose) and I have lost 3 stone so far. I had lost 3 stone 9lb by last July but then due to my wedding/honeymoon and a major fall off the wagon, by December I had gained 16lb of that back. But back on track now :) Even though I should be losing decent numbers (1.5lb or above is what I consider a decent number) because of the amount of weight I still have to lose (over 5 stone), I still only lose small amounts per week even when I am really good. But I have come to terms with that and at least it means it will stay off :)

that's great you lost so much for your wedding! yep, I'm reading your post thinking it makes total sense...gotta get the impatience out of my thoughts;)and tis true..by the time I'm down to the minimum points(a long way off, but nonetheless, hopefully Ill get there some day!), subtracting a further three all the time would be v limiting. thanks for the reply.. and well done getting back on track;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

TOTM today and have the day off work so feeling like being bold. I'm not going to be bold though. Apart from a packet of Walkers Baked crisps (3pp and totally worth it) with my lunch to satisfy a salt craving, no more junk today.

I was craving something sweet so I mashed up a very ripe banana in a bowl with a sprinkling of cinnamon - a delicious 0pp sweet treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I bring a lunch box filled with mixed fresh berries to work every day. If I'm having a hungry day I'll nibble away on them throughout the day. Otherwise, I'll eat them after my wrap/sambo which leaves me nice and full until dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭maggimay

:confused: Hi guys,
    havent been on here in a while i've been sooooo bad think while i've fallen off the wagon it's crushed me under the wheels then maybe reveresed back over me. I have totally lost my motivation and have just under 3 weeks to a family celebration and not even sure my outfit that was lovely when i got it will even fit.
    What has anyone else done when this happened, i just cant seem to stop eating it's got so bad it's beyond counting

• Registered Users Posts: 26 pamkin30

need help, ended up going out last night for unplanned drinks, followed by pizza when got home gone 20 over my weeklies and just cannot stop picking at the min have a serious case of the munchies. Help:(

• Advertisement

maggimay wrote: »
    :confused: Hi guys,
    havent been on here in a while i've been sooooo bad think while i've fallen off the wagon it's crushed me under the wheels then maybe reveresed back over me. I have totally lost my motivation and have just under 3 weeks to a family celebration and not even sure my outfit that was lovely when i got it will even fit.
    What has anyone else done when this happened, i just cant seem to stop eating it's got so bad it's beyond counting

Oh MaggieMay, I completely understand you!
    I have fallen off the wagon! I have weigh in tomorrow evening (missed last weeks as I couldn't afford it) and I know i'm going to be up!
    But I think the support of my leader and the meeting tomorrow will help me get back on track!

I always always track though, even if I have gone WAAAY over both weeklies and dailies.

But to be very honest, I think I needed this week! I think everyone needs to rememeber that everyone has a few little slip ups. What would life be without mistakes!
    Also a good thing to rememeber os, in comparison we're all doing very well.. It's a case of the good outweighing the bad these days!

Just start back on a fresh tracker and a clear mind, and a positive mind at that!

Good luck MaggieMay! We're all here to support eachother and it's surprising how many of are feeling the exact same way at any one time!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Glen36

Quote: tiny_penguin

I bring a lunch box filled with mixed fresh berries to work every day. If I'm having a hungry day I'll nibble away on them throughout the day. Otherwise, I'll eat them after my wrap/sambo which leaves me nice and full until dinner.

I am the opposite I find it easier to cope on work days as I am distracted but here are my tips to beat the hunger...zero point soup like carrot orange and coriander with a bit of chilli, crudites of carrot, cucumber, peppar and I also find fennel tea great. Eat little snacks throughout the day so your tummy never growls at you. Dont have any more than that as only at ww 5 weeks so just figuring out coping strategies as I go. I have a recipe for minestrone soup that is 6 points so can put that up as it is very filing and yum too which is more important. Have my wi tonight so wish me luck.

I already make THE most delicious Mexican Lasagne! This will be next on my hitlist!

http://www.ziplist.com/recipes/37139-Mexican_Casserole_6_5_Weight_Watcher_Points

• Registered Users Posts: 44 brenmcp

pamkin30 wrote: »
    need help, ended up going out last night for unplanned drinks, followed by pizza when got home gone 20 over my weeklies and just cannot stop picking at the min have a serious case of the munchies. Help:(

mee too, sob. I just ate a load of biscuits in work too, reckon al in all am 30 over my weeksly this week with about 10 activity points earned and my totm is duee too, that'll have me yp for sure, anyway what can we do, it's done now, onwards and downwards.

It's not about the slip ups, it's about the climbing back on, Am not buying any more treats, tend to over eat them.

boo...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Glen36

Back from WI and was down 2.5 lbs delighted as was so good during the week and controlled the weekend (my danger time) with planned treats but still so nervous stepping on those scales. Down 18.5 lbs in 6 weeks and am pinching myself. The weight im carrying was put on so easily I am petrified off putting it back on. Treated myself to a toasted wrap on the george foreman with chicken rocket cheese and relish for 8 points and it was so delicious and tasted all the better as it fits into my pp and I still have a ww toffee bar in the freezer for my cuppa later. Best of luck to everyone for the wi ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Diagonally

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself and ask if I could join in :)

I joined WW nearly 2 weeks ago and I've been following this thread since. First week I did really well and lost 3.5lbs. I've been so bad this week though that I'm afraid I'll have but it all back on! There were so many events on including a weekend away that I ate out 7 times this week!!!!! I just gave up counting my points over the weekend which was probably not the best idea. Trying to be extra good between now and my WI on wed but I think the damage has been done.

• Advertisement

Up 1lb but stupidly wore uggs tonight instead of cons as usual. My leader said i probably stayed the same in that case, im hoping so otherwise im disappointed. Finding it really hard to shift the weight and a few people in tonights class highly recommended doing filling and healthy days after they found themselves staying the same weeks on end but tried it and lost weight consistently. Plus im finding myself hungry on the 26 points so this will will help that and hopefully cut out tendencies to snack. Quite annoyed over the uggs as id like to know what i definitely was!

Hi guys, just a quick pp calculating question!

I have salad dressing at 12pp per 100g, can anyone tell how how much would be in 10g?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hi guys, just a quick pp calculating question!

I have salad dressing at 12pp per 100g, can anyone tell how how much would be in 10g?

12/100 = 0.12
    0.12 x 10 = 1.2

1PP per 10g.
    2PP per 20g.
    4PP per 30g.

:D

Monife wrote: »
    12/100 = 0.12
    0.12 x 10 = 1.2

1PP per 10g.
    2PP per 20g.
    4PP per 30g.

:D

Thanks so much! That's lunch sorted for tomorrow =)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tough_cookie

Hi everyone,
    I just joined up today. I did the old WW plan years ago and I'm really confused about this ProPoints thing.

How are you all calculating how many points are in things? The old plan had a little cardboard calculater thing and it was really handy but i've looked all through the books that I got today and I cant find anything that will help me to calculate the points.

Help!! I'm trying to eat foods that are only listed with their points because I can't work it out!!! :confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement