Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

lizt wrote: »
    Just wondering if everyone uses activity pro points? I don't, my leader doesn't really encourage using them...

I don't want to fall into the trap of undereating but at the same time I'm just afraid of doing the whole "I earned x amount of point so I can have 10 biscuits now"

I don't use any of mine- I don't even work out what I earn. I figure I don't do enough to need to eat more than I currently am - currently doing C25k and 30 day shred.

I'm trying to exercise to be fit and healthy - and hopefully lose some weight, not to give me an excuse to eat more chocolate lol!!! I'm not sure that the pain of exercise is eased by a square of chocolate!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Flowergirl1982

Hi,
    I recently rejoined WW after briefly trying the propoints plan in January. I was also a member for about 1 month last year. After a summer of not exercising and eating badly I decided it was time to go back. I feel quite good since rejoining, I find that once I start exercising I enjoy it. I used to be quite fit and am trying to build fitness level back up.
    Since rejoining WW I've lost 7 lbs so happy with that. Am going on weekend away next week so not going to worry about tracking, will make up for it week after. I think it's ok to do that once in a while if you plan for it. Am going to exercise as much as possible this week.
    I have been reading through the posts over the weekend and find them really helpful and motivating. Keep up the good work everyone! 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just wondering if everyone uses activity pro points? I don't, my leader doesn't really encourage using them...

I don't want to fall into the trap of undereating but at the same time I'm just afraid of doing the whole "I earned x amount of point so I can have 10 biscuits now"

I've never used the activity points, I currently cycle 2-3times a week earning 10-15PP each time but I do not use them, I have enough in my dailys and weeklys (apart from this week, did the cycleing part of a triathlon sat(lots of carbs required before and after), had wifes birthday(meals thu+fri) ... all-in-all ate waaaay too much[sneaky 1/2week WI shows me 6lbs up on last week :( ])

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭donnamc5

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    So you know the way I've been nattering on about South Africa....sounds like one of those things ppl say but never actually do.......I JUST PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT! 16th July 2012 for THREE WEEKS working in a research and conservation centre with elephants. We'll be living in the park! So now I have a something HUGE to work towards! I might do a further two weeks out in Madagascar! Studied Lemars in college so would love to see the places that I've been reading about!

Now thats my motivation...now I have a date...an event to work towards. 10 months! roughly 40 weeks! I'd love to even get 30lbs off!

I'm finally getting off my ass and making my life happen!

That's a coincidence. Myself and the fella are off to South Africa and Madagascar next year for our hols. Cannot wait. We went to East Africa and Zanzibar last year which we loved so much. Lainy, you will love it. Being so close to such amazing animals is just out of this world. It's definitely pricey enough to get out there but things are pretty cheap once you're there. It was actually my holiday snaps from that trip (or complete lack of) which motivated me to lose the weight before I go back. Let's hope we can both get good losses before we go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Well yet another Disaterous weekend for me!! Was nobody's fault but my own. I hadn't planned on drinking this weekend but ended up going out Friday and Saturday nite:rolleyes: Fri nite ended in me eating 3 crisp sandwiches before bed and then a chinese sat nite. I also went into town yesterday and ended up having chips followed by birthday cakke when i got home:o This weight loss thing would be so much easier if there wasn't the massive hurdle of weekends to get through. I just can't seem to find a balance, i would be good all week and then completely fall off the wagon at weekends. Anyone else the same? I have lost 11lb to date but can feel myself on a slippery slope back into my old ways....help:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

the weeks I do have my act together if I need to go over my daily pp I'll use my activity pp rather than my weeklies.....but kinda same difference....

Back at college next week....so really need to get my self sorted out tracking wise! its just pure laziness...and doing ww at home....so easy to say ah feck it no one will know if i'm up this week. But I just cant afford, or have a way of getting to meetings...I was doing well for ages....then booooom all went pear shaped!

Having no dishwasher at the moment is complete pain in the ass....can't do any serious big cooking session to stock up....cos its just a pain in the ass washing things by hand...cos either have to turn on the immersion and wait for it to heat up or wash things with hot water from the kettle! LOL Just puts me right off cooking at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

well im back , moved house to the gf's parents for 2 weeks as the new house were moving into wasnt ready so i took a few weeks off ww as my head wasnt in the right place for some time , so took the few weeks off , ate what i wanted as we were all over the place moving wise

have issues with my back , i put it out 5 or 6 weeks ago and been the chiroptarctor a good few times and hasnt really sorted itself out , no doubt weight is a contributing factor , but i can't even run , cycle , or walk far because my lower left back is so sore.hoping to get it sorted soon

now back on it from today , won't know my weight till i weigh in tommorow , whatever im up " feck it " it was fault and im back to try again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

2nd WI tomorrow night.. do you guys eat better on wi day? mine is at 8pm so a long day before it, have work till 6 and going to aqua aerobics before weigh in.. was just wondering are you better ff haven a light meal for lunch on wi day? not to be holding a meal in your tummy and it not representing all the weeks hard ork on the scales?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Shyker

Newbie here. Great thread and really inspiring - am in need of a change of bad eating habits, overhauling my attitude to food and losing about a stone and a half. New regime started well today with a 5k run before brekkie! Just checked and there are 16 weeks to Christmas (sorry I know most people don't even want to think about that!) so its my goal to lose a pound a week in the next 16 weeks and to just generally take care of myself. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 kavanajd

Well did anyone try my banana curry over the weekend?!
    I was really good all week, had approx. 15 of my 49 left come sat and also had 16 of my sat points, went out sat night and blew it all and some!!! including yesterdays hangover I'm over by 49 pp this week, abs dreading getting on the scales in the morning. My activity routine has comp changed, normally Im on my feet 12 hours a day, working in the lab running around like a lunatic, but I am currently writing my thesis and I am now sitting down 12 hours a day and not moving much at all, so I don't think I will get away with my over eating anymore!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

kavanajd wrote: »
    Well did anyone try my banana curry over the weekend?!
    I was really good all week, had approx. 15 of my 49 left come sat and also had 16 of my sat points, went out sat night and blew it all and some!!! including yesterdays hangover I'm over by 49 pp this week, abs dreading getting on the scales in the morning. My activity routine has comp changed, normally Im on my feet 12 hours a day, working in the lab running around like a lunatic, but I am currently writing my thesis and I am now sitting down 12 hours a day and not moving much at all, so I don't think I will get away with my over eating anymore!!

Woop woop I did, I did! Thanks for reminding me to post!!! Was well nice, I really likes it. The texture and flavour was so different which was really nice for a change. The OH was still dubious. I made the mistake of saying the word banana and he couldn't get his head around it. I didn't add the chicken either as I think that would have been too much first go. Maybe next time....

Kavana, the weekend is over draw a line under it, clean slate. Maybe try and get a good walk in before weigh so you feel like you've helped yourself in the aftermath which is what I tend to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sarah45121

Hi all,

Am new to pro points (but not to WW) and thought I'd say hello and see if anyone has any good veggie recipes to share?

Have got a load of weight to shift and am struggling to get back to tracking all the time. Lost 2lbs in my first week and hoping to do better this week!

Anyway not much else to say except that reading all your posts has really helped and hopefully I'll stay on track and eventually get to goal!!

Sarah:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

sarah45121 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Am new to pro points (but not to WW) and thought I'd say hello and see if anyone has any good veggie recipes to share?

Have got a load of weight to shift and am struggling to get back to tracking all the time. Lost 2lbs in my first week and hoping to do better this week!

Anyway not much else to say except that reading all your posts has really helped and hopefully I'll stay on track and eventually get to goal!!

Sarah:)

I have a recipe for quorn bolognase I can stick up - it tastes the same as normal bolognase!

I have a recipe for quorn bolognase I can stick up - it tastes the same as normal bolognase!

That'd be great thank you! Have been a veggie for about 15 years but all my recipes have a lot of dairy in...make that cheese and am trying to reduce the amount of cheese I eat and use my pp more wisely!!

sarah45121 wrote: »
    That'd be great thank you! Have been a veggie for about 15 years but all my recipes have a lot of dairy in...make that cheese and am trying to reduce the amount of cheese I eat and use my pp more wisely!!

All you need to do is chop one onion, one carrot and one stalk of celery. I like to chop them up quite small so I use a food processor. Fry the vegetables with a bit of spray oil on a low heat for 10 minutes.

Then you need to add in one packet of quorn mince (just the normal size one, not the family size). Add two crushed cloves of garlic, one large tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tube of tomato puree and a beef stock cube that has been made up with only 75mls of hot water.

Bring this mixture to the boil, then turn down the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes.
    Add some basil or parsley to season and season with salt and pepper if you feel it's needed.
    This makes six servings working out at 2 pro points each, add some pasta to bulk it up and you have a really filling but low pro point dinner!

Also, just had a quick look on amazon and weight watchers have their own vegetarian cook book!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cook-Smart-Vegetarian-Weight-Watchers/dp/085720274X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Cheers for that, will substitute the beef stock cube for a vegetable one to make it veggie and am good to go!

Sarah :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Welll........weekend is almost over. Crazy weekend, best of my life, ate and drank myself almost into a coma :P Can I be 21 again next year?!

Was meant to go to WW tonight, but didn't quite make it, so back next week :)

Next medium to large goal is a stone gone by Christmas! Bring it on!!!

misslt wrote: »
    Welll........weekend is almost over. Crazy weekend, best of my life, ate and drank myself almost into a coma :P Can I be 21 again next year?!

Was meant to go to WW tonight, but didn't quite make it, so back next week :)

Next medium to large goal is a stone gone by Christmas! Bring it on!!!

Happy 21st! :)

ugh....dinner out again tonight....my jeans are so tight! and i'm heading out again friday night....its just not my week...really am trying to be good but life is getting in the way this week!

• Advertisement

ugh....dinner out again tonight....my jeans are so tight! and i'm heading out again friday night....its just not my week...really am trying to be good but life is getting in the way this week!

What did you go for? next weekend is my third weekend on ww and im mad to go out for a meal.. atm i'm terrified of a night out or a night away as it is out of my comfort zone.. really wish I knew i could use my weeklies and still lose but think i want to slowly do it just incase.. i'v been reading http://www.mwah.ie/ and she managed to eat out and still lose so there is hope for us!

What did you go for? next weekend is my third weekend on ww and im mad to go out for a meal.. atm i'm terrified of a night out or a night away as it is out of my comfort zone.. really wish I knew i could use my weeklies and still lose but think i want to slowly do it just incase.. i'v been reading http://www.mwah.ie/ and she managed to eat out and still lose so there is hope for us!

last night was the Indian....oh boy.....i think i put on 6lbs alone in that meal!

Confession time!

1 potato samosa it was huge...like double usual size)

Main was Potato dish in tomato sauce with boiled rice (i actually managed to leave some of it after me woo...minor victory)

then had a huge peshwari Naan (coconut, almonds, cherry, butter...possiblly the unhealthiest Naan possible)

and 2 diet cokes!

then tonight was pizza and cocktails, I had white russian and 1/2 a smallish Black pudding, Apple and Onion Cheese Pizza in the pub (it was my brothers graduation)

Its just impossible to point all of that....but I'm still going to write it down in my food diary! Even if i cant point it....I can still track it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Lainy tell me about it. After finally breaking through my rut and losing 2lbs last week, I've ruined my efforts :mad: I had my graduation last week which meant dinner out and LOTS of drink. Then hangover food the day after. I struggled to get back into the swing of things after that. I've stuck to my points and tracked everything but have done no exercise. I reckon I'll def be up at WI on Weds. Fuming because I'm only 0.5lb away from my 2nd stone :(

last night was the Indian....oh boy.....i think i put on 6lbs alone in that meal!

Confession time!

1 potato samosa it was huge...like double usual size)

Main was Potato dish in tomato sauce with boiled rice (i actually managed to leave some of it after me woo...minor victory)

then had a huge peshwari Naan (coconut, almonds, cherry, butter...possiblly the unhealthiest Naan possible)

and 2 diet cokes!

then tonight was pizza and cocktails, I had white russian and 1/2 a smallish Black pudding, Apple and Onion Cheese Pizza in the pub (it was my brothers graduation)

Its just impossible to point all of that....but I'm still going to write it down in my food diary! Even if i cant point it....I can still track it!

Luckily Indians don't appeal to me at all... but a nice Chinese of salt and chilli chicken or chicken curry with all the trimmings will be my pit fall when i head out.. :(

Have a wedding next Monday but its a buffet so hopefully i can budget my meal and have a few vodkas with it! :)

I did have good intentions at least going into the indian, by going for veggie dishes at least...I just caved at the naan!

It was a platter of starters and i did only take a single samosa...
    The main i had was yoghurt and tomato based sauce with potato...no cream. and boiled rice.

I kinda have a good feeling about the winter...this time round with college I know what the canteen is like and the near by shops are like in advance...and I'm friends with girls who live near by. So i'm going to stash some soup and mugs at her apartment (she'll think I'm a FREAK)

While at my brothers graduation today...kinda made me think...I've missed landmark moments in my life so far....out of pure shame and in avoidance of getting my picture taken....I skipped my school graduation, skipped my school debs, skipped my first college graduation...

I did have good intentions at least going into the indian, by going for veggie dishes at least...I just caved at the naan!

It was a platter of starters and i did only take a single samosa...
    The main i had was yoghurt and tomato based sauce with potato...no cream. and boiled rice.

I kinda have a good feeling about the winter...this time round with college I know what the canteen is like and the near by shops are like in advance...and I'm friends with girls who live near by. So i'm going to stash some soup and mugs at her apartment (she'll think I'm a FREAK)

While at my brothers graduation today...kinda made me think...I've missed landmark moments in my life so far....out of pure shame and in avoidance of getting my picture taken....I skipped my school graduation, skipped my school debs, skipped my first college graduation...

Tonight is really wintery and i was just thinking about all the soups too! Iv been cooking dinners and bringing them into work to reheat rather than going for my usual chips and curry/gravy for lunch.. this been prepared malark is so much better i know in the morning what i am having!

Just make sure now your driving you dont get super lazy! It was a terror for e when i started driving i drove every where when i started back my weight loss this time walking 1k was a goal for me cos i was so used to driving everywhere!

Tonight is really wintery and i was just thinking about all the soups too! Iv been cooking dinners and bringing them into work to reheat rather than going for my usual chips and curry/gravy for lunch.. this been prepared malark is so much better i know in the morning what i am having!

Just make sure now your driving you dont get super lazy! It was a terror for e when i started driving i drove every where when i started back my weight loss this time walking 1k was a goal for me cos i was so used to driving everywhere!

when i do start driving confidently....i say it might actually make me more active! I'll be able to go to the gym, I'll be able to do thinks like take the dogs to the beach and woods and walk ways and go for walks, Take part in more charity walks and stuff like that...always seeing "events" id love to do...but no way of getting there.

But I wont be driving around on my own yet for a VERY long time. have to wait 6 months anyways before i can apply for my test. I paid my deposit for South Africa tonight. So now I have a deadline to work to....10 months to get thru college, lose weight (30lbs hopefully) and get my full licence!

Really looking forward to seeing "Slave To Food" on LivingTV wednesday. its Claire Richards from Steps, and her experience and journey of being a slave to food...

thats how I feel! slave to food! it rules my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahfancy

when i do start driving confidently....i say it might actually make me more active! I'll be able to go to the gym, I'll be able to do thinks like take the dogs to the beach and woods and walk ways and go for walks, Take part in more charity walks and stuff like that...always seeing "events" id love to do...but no way of getting there.

But I wont be driving around on my own yet for a VERY long time. have to wait 6 months anyways before i can apply for my test. I paid my deposit for South Africa tonight. So now I have a deadline to work to....10 months to get thru college, lose weight (30lbs hopefully) and get my full licence!
    Those are great, concrete achievable goals, Lainy. Go go go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Supermummy

im still looking to know how many pro points in a BUD lite, is it1pp as is a low cal larger or is it like the coors lite the same points as say an ordinary larger. Drank a few at weekend and I so dont know how to point them. Any help would be appriciated. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I'd imagine 4pp, most 330ml btls of beer are 4pp. Its a good estimate anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

Supermummy wrote: »
    im still looking to know how many pro points in a BUD lite, is it1pp as is a low cal larger or is it like the coors lite the same points as say an ordinary larger. Drank a few at weekend and I so dont know how to point them. Any help would be appriciated. thanks

Hi Supermummy. Bud Lite's alcohol content is 4.2% like Coors Lite etc so it's a light low calorie beer not low alcohol. This means I'd assume it's 4pp per bottle same as the others.

It's the low alchohol larger (I think it's like Becks or something not sure) that's 1pp

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

Yeahhhhh me! 1 pound down at Wi today so there's my September off to a good start, I actually managed to gain 2 and a half in August, so gutting but now here I am again saying 5 pounds to goal!! Hen at the weekend and will make good choices but there's no point pretending! There will be lots of alcohol.. Going back to evening Wi next week as I was skipping the meeting to run back into work, but not staying doesn't work for me.. I'm prepared to be up next week anyway, evening wi's put me almost 2 pounds heavier, but I'll take it, get to stay for the meeting and get to gold before Christmas!! I'm giving myself that as a present!!! The gift of gold:)

Ohhh you have so much to look forward to.. and im sure you will be looking and feeling great for all those events! and the shopping for south africa will be great fun when you get to buy new clothes cos of weight watchers.. thats what im most excited about... a new wardrobe! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PharmNS

Hi all!

Have been slightly off the wagon the last while, nothing awful just demotivated. Trying to make more of an effort this week and get back to basics in a bid to kick-start things again.

However, I have this one major reservation about the PP plan and i think thats on my mind. Basically, it bugs the hell out of me that foods which have healthy fats/oils are so disproportionately high in PP. I have very high cholesterol and am hoping losing weight and improving my diet will help this. Yet, if i want to eat foods that aid in cholesterol reduction I have hardly any points left for anything else. I'm thinking of oily fish as an example. Just had two small pieces of mackerel (95g each).............11PP!!! There are zillions of studies out there that show that these good fats don't have a negative impact on weight (in reasonable quantities) yet WW treat them the same as the fat in a snickers. Frustrating!!!!

• Advertisement

and as of today I also need to start shopping for glasses. Just back from eye test...need glasses for computer work. I'm not surprised! Cos my eyes used to get so tired when I was in college.

Track Track Track Today :D

and as of today I also need to start shopping for glasses. Just back from eye test...need glasses for computer work. I'm not surprised! Cos my eyes used to get so tired when I was in college.

Track Track Track Today :D

That could be a great thing for you! Having a really funky unusual pair of glasses makes me feel so much better about my image. If I feel heavy or am fed up with my crappy clothes at least I feel I have one cool accessory. Even if my eyesight magically repaired itself overnight there is no way I'd give up my black and pink glasses!! So, no laser surgery for me either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

Hi guys..just wondering does reaching your 5% goal mean your half way to reaching your goal...im new to weighwatchers,only joined 4 weeks ago so still getting the hang of it!
    Thanks!

audi02 wrote: »
    Hi guys..just wondering does reaching your 5% goal mean your half way to reaching your goal...im new to weighwatchers,only joined 4 weeks ago so still getting the hang of it!
    Thanks!

Not necessarily Audi02 - it depends how much you have to lose, or want to lose. Some people might only need to lose 10% of their starting weight in which case 5% would be halfway. But, others might need to lose anything up to 50% or more maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 brenmcp

Hi Everyone, been off the radar and off the plan for a month or so,work stress, hayfever and a cold all contribiting to the just dont have any motivation feeling, anyway, i weighed myself at home last night and am back to it. 4lbs up but a lot of that could be from weekend boozing am hoping. 15 more weigh ins till christmas, goal 20lbs off, think that that is achievable. Am going to treat myself the the ww magazine this evening, the new one is out, anyone got it yet? I was in lidl last night and they had some jars of ww sauces for €1.29 each, the roasted tomato pasta one, 2pp per half can and the tikka masala one, 3 pp per half can. Bought them, useful to have for those rainy evenings when you can't be bothered with from scratch. Chat soon and keep up the great work!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Having a very bad week food wise, not eating crap but just eating too much of the right things - if we forget the chocolate fudge cake Saturday night! Off work too for rest of week, have bad dose of conjunctivitis and haven't been exercising.

brenmcp wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, been off the radar and off the plan for a month or so,work stress, hayfever and a cold all contribiting to the just dont have any motivation feeling, anyway, i weighed myself at home last night and am back to it. 4lbs up but a lot of that could be from weekend boozing am hoping. 15 more weigh ins till christmas, goal 20lbs off, think that that is achievable. Am going to treat myself the the ww magazine this evening, the new one is out, anyone got it yet? I was in lidl last night and they had some jars of ww sauces for €1.29 each, the roasted tomato pasta one, 2pp per half can and the tikka masala one, 3 pp per half can. Bought them, useful to have for those rainy evenings when you can't be bothered with from scratch. Chat soon and keep up the great work!!!!!

that the october ww mag?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 brenmcp

yep the oct mag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

I got the October mag, its quite good, has a few nice looking recipes in it and success stories.. a good read ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

brenmcp wrote: »
    yep the oct mag

have to say i find their food dishes manky , nothing normal in them

have to say i find their food dishes manky , nothing normal in them

since they revamped it a few months ago it is WAAAAAAY better than it used to be! :) I've tried alot of the recipes...and alot of dishes/recipes I've been trying ww magazine have featured pretty simular recipes...:)

one can always tweak the recipes....I don't always follow them to the T but I'll use them as a core and add or subtract pp as required till I get a dish I like. :)

Tracking going well today :) got my pink little note book, every bite i write...even if its a zero pp strawberry! :)

Just back from weigh in, lost half a pound. Not overly pleased but a loss is a loss and had a big loss last week so I don't feel too bad.

Damage will be done tonight - going out for a chinese because I passed my driving test this morning!!!!!!!

Third time taking it, so pleased to pass it.

Just back from weigh in, lost half a pound. Not overly pleased but a loss is a loss and had a big loss last week so I don't feel too bad.

Damage will be done tonight - going out for a chinese because I passed my driving test this morning!!!!!!!

Third time taking it, so pleased to pass it.

CONGRATS! You must be thrillllllllled! well done! i was just over the moon to have got thru the theory test!

CONGRATS! You must be thrillllllllled! well done! i was just over the moon to have got thru the theory test!

Yeah really pleased, had a really stressful morning involving me tearing down the road to get a break light fixed 15 minutes before my test! But just happy to pass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Just back from weigh in, down half a pound, the half pound I gained last week!! I'm just glad I didn't gain,because to be honest I did not deserve a loss!

Gonna sort my meals out tonight,enough is enough!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement