Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Down 0.5lb which was a relief was expecting a gain or sts at best!! Happy enough I think I'm getting to relaxed with it now only taking baby steps down the scales this week I'm measuring everything still on track for that stone by christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kyetreeohna

Down 2.5 pounds after last night's weigh in, delighted!:) This is a 2 week weight loss, I hadn't been the week before because I had been bad at the weekend and couldn't face it.

I am not sure how I did it though, as in, I went way over my points this Sunday too. Maybe it is yet to catch up on me.

Am walking for 30 mins 4 days a week, drinking green tea and I find the 0 point soup really helps me. Made some and freezed it for emergency bad days! I would recommend doing that, if you think you have gone over points during the day and feel you are going to spiral it is a handy one to have for tea, and filling too.

Bit bewildered by the weight loss but obviously happy. just gonna keep doing what i am doing and hope i get to the 10 pound target before Christmas, over halfway there now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RachaelFergie

Down 2.5 pounds after last night's weigh in, delighted!:) This is a 2 week weight loss, I hadn't been the week before because I had been bad at the weekend and couldn't face it.

I am not sure how I did it though, as in, I went way over my points this Sunday too. Maybe it is yet to catch up on me.

Am walking for 30 mins 4 days a week, drinking green tea and I find the 0 point soup really helps me. Made some and freezed it for emergency bad days! I would recommend doing that, if you think you have gone over points during the day and feel you are going to spiral it is a handy one to have for tea, obviously happy.

Can I ask how u make your soup I have tried so many times and its always horrible (I'm not a great cook)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

hi ,
    im trying to point a tin of tuna in brine (80g tin and 57g drained)
    when i point it per 100g its only coming back as one pro point ? is this right

from what i can make out its
    2.6g protien
    1.5g fat
    Carbs 0g
    fiber 0g

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

Girls, here's a recipe I made last year, on the wildest wettest windiest day! It's absolutely gorgeous and isn't too hard on points!! Just point the beans, herbs, and you can use bacon medallions for the garnish instead of rashers which are also quite low on points... I'll work out the exact points later when I get home!!
    Oh I sooooo want this right now:)

Winter warmer soup

Ingredients
    2 carrots, sliced
    1 onion, chopped
    2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
    112g/4oz mushrooms, sliced
    224g/8oz can baked beans
    224g/8oz) can chopped tomatoes
    1 tbsp mixed dried herbs
    300ml/12 fl oz water
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
    4 rashers lean bacon
    Method
    Place the carrots, onion, garlic, and mushrooms in a large non-stick pan and dry-fry until the onion and mushroom softens, adding a little water if necessary.
    Add the beans, tomatoes, mixed herbs and water, and season with salt and pepper.
    Bring to the boil and leave to simmer.
    Grill the bacon and remove any rind.
    Cut into small pieces and add to the soup.
    Simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
    Add extra water if required.
    Serve immediately.

225g can bachelors sugar free baked beans
    4pp
    Anything up to 1 tbsp dried herbs
    0 pp
    Bacon medallions in aldi/ tesco---1 pp for 2...
    Open to correction on these girls!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kyetreeohna

Am walking for 30 mins 4 days a week, drinking green tea and I find the 0 point soup really helps me. Made some and freezed it for emergency bad days! I would recommend doing that, if you think you have gone over points during the day and feel you are going to spiral it is a handy one to have for tea, obviously happy.

Can I ask how u make your soup I have tried so many times and its always horrible (I'm not a great cook)

Of course, no problem.Just so happens I have it in an email I sent to my friend so here you go

ok here is the recipe

Ingredients

1 butternut squash
    2 red peppers
    3 carrots
    500ml veg stock ( you end up adding more though so have 2 stock cubes)
    2 cloves of garlic
    1 onion
    black pepper

Heat the butternut squash in a microwave for a few mins, maybe 4. it makes it easier to peel.
    Peel it. deseed it and cut up into cubes.
    Cut up the pepper
    peel and cut up carrot

set the oven to 180 (fan assisted) - maybe 200 without a fan, not sure

put the butternut squash, red peppers and carrots into a couple of oven dishes
    put some tinfoil over them so that they don't get too dry and put in the oven for 30 mins

cut up the onion
    put the 500ml of veg stock ( fully dissolved obviously) into a large sauce pan

add the onion to this and let it simmer until the onions are soft

wrap the 2 gloves of garlic in tinfoil

when the 30 mins is up, put the garic in with the other veg and continue roasting all veg for another 10 mins

when this is finished start adding the veg slowly to the veg stock and onions.

As you add you will know whether you need more veg stock or not because it will be too thick. i ended up having to put another 300 mls in but you will know yourself when they are all in. I remember when I put too little in it ended up looking like babyfood. not a good look.

simmer the mix for 20 mins

When this is finished mix it all in a blender. Depending on the size of the blender you might need to do a few mixes of this

Tip: If you are doing a few goes for the blending ( i had to do three times it might be wise to get the garlic out and cut it up into little bits and divide it equally for each go. Just thinking 2 gloves in one mix could be nasty)

anyway after that you can serve it. nom nom

It serves 4
    it is so filling

the recipe i got said to put creme fraiche on it but that's not my thing. oh and it said to add a deseeded chilli, again, i don't like things too spicy so i left that out. I actually added the carrot to the recipe myself

it takes about an hour and a half to do because of the roasting and because the butternut squash is an awkward vegtable to peel. but its worth it

Also if you want to store it you can but it in a sandwich bag in the freezer, defrosts quicker when you take it out.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

LinK3 that just sounds like a mixed grill in a bowl. Sounds gorgeous.....may have to do that tonight, thanks!!!!!!

MaggieMay2 wrote: »
    LinK3 that just sounds like a mixed grill in a bowl. Sounds gorgeous.....may have to do that tonight, thanks!!!!!!

I remember my kids flipping out about me putting beans in soup, saying it was going to be disgusting and I was cruel for feeding it to them! Drama lessons paying off big time in my house:) anyway I got an apology afterwards:)

Gally05 wrote: »
    hi ,

2.6g protien
    1.5g fat
    Carbs 0g
    fiber 0g

I dont eat tuna myself so this is just a guide from what i read here: http://theskinnydollsjourney.blogspot.com/p/dinner.html

Tuna in brine/spring water, 70g = 2 pp
    Tuna medium steak, 140g = 5 pp

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

Gally05 wrote: »
    hi ,

2.6g protien
    1.5g fat
    Carbs 0g
    fiber 0g

sorry folk it should have been 26g protien , sorted now 3 pp per 100g

• Advertisement

I was advised to write down all the mini goals as it lets you see how far you have come and what you have to do to get where you want to be:

I started off August 24th @ 13st 11

Silver 7 @ 13st 4lb achieved

5% @ 13st 1lb achieved

Silver 7 (stone) @ 12st 11lb achieved

Today 26th October I am at 12st 8lb what I need to do :)

10% loss @ 12st 6lb is -2lb away

Silver 7 @ 12st 4lb is -4lb away

25lb total loss is -9lb away

silver 7 @ 11st 11lb is -11lb away

silver 7 @ 11st 4lb is -18lb away

GOAL @ 10st 11lb is -25lb away

I will do it! Going to up my game and see can I do it by next March :)

Baby Steps but I will finish the race! Any one else set targets?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Danii86

So iv been doin a lot of life regiggin,thinkin,plannin etc since the weekend and it turns out realistically financiallywise i actually cant afford to go 2 my weekly WI :( so myself and my mum and potentially a few of her friends are setting up our own WW meeting@ home!! Had the 1st WI 2day, was down 3lbs from my officail WW WI last week. It was my 1st proper week and after a not so great weekend im fairly delighted to say the least!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Elliex

2 pounds down this week! Only 3 left until I get that beautiful little gold card..

Was wondering what everyone here does for exercise besides walking? Think I need a bit of fitness inspiration. :)

would you not try Jogging along with walking?? I find it brilliant... i started doing coach to 5k and before that i could not jog one minute without collapsing on the ground! but i found that walking wasnt doing much for me anymore! I can jog 35 mins now without stopping and i really enjoy it (never did i think i would say it)

STS this week! a tad devestated because i thought i would be down even one! but was down 3 last week so i suppose could be worse :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Monife wrote: »
    Do you not find the music in them soooo annoying and dated? I have one of her DVD's which is ok but the music drives me mad. I would love to find a DVD like hers but with current (even last 6 years) music!

The one I have has Steps music so I love it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

lizt wrote: »
    The one I have has Steps music so I love it!!

Yeah the one I have has steps music too. I think I would be more motivated to do it if there was better music though. I had 3euro left on my 3v card (prepaid visa voucher) so I bought a DVD on Amazon that was highly recommended out of the cheapest. It was a coronation street exercise dvd from the early 2000's so I am hoping there is better music on it. Will let you know how it is (have yet to try it :o)

Well I managed it. Back on track, good day done. Now its a rollover, once I get going it's not as hard. Jeez it was tough today though. I just didn't want to bother. I wasn't good with the water but that will pick up. I left my tracker on my desk all day beside the phone so it was visible all day and I wrote into it after everything I ate.

It's funny when you have to write it down it keeps you in line. I can't believe 4 days not following the plan could mess with me so badly. I was determined to come on this evening and say I did it :) Thanks for listening to me moan last night!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

Missed my WI yesterday so I used my own WW scales, I STS which isn't bad I guess since I pretty much used all the weekly points so I'm going to try limit myself to 25weeklys instead of 49.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Hi All
    down 3.5lb at WI tonight - am so happy, i made my 2 stone:)

I started 10th August and after WI tonight, i have now lost 2 stone 1 lb:D

still roughly another 5 stone to go........ but its a start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I have WI tomorrow evening, feel like a child waiting to go to school when you know you haven't your homework done. Ugh. Anyway, just to get into the right frame of mind, all I have achieved since joining, and targets:

June 16th: Joined WW, weighing in at 16 stone 4 lbs and wearing size 20 trousers.

Last WI (October 13th): weighed in at 14 stone 4lbs and wearing size 16 trousers.

Size 14 dress fits. People have said I've lost weight. And I'll have my family picture this Christmas after years of hiding. Got engaged recently, am NOT going to be a huge bride!!! Good luck for any others with WIs tomorrow x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

LinK3 wrote: »
    I was up to 4 litres a day.. A stand in lady told me a few weeks ago to up my water to shift the last few pounds and now my leader said today it was wayyyyy too much... Damn!!

I could hit 4L a day some days. I'm wondering if it's too much. It's more because of thirst that I drink and not because of weight loss. Not sure if I could cut down.
    lizt wrote: »
    I do some exercise DVDs - Rosemary Conley, I think they're quite good and it's more like dancing than exercise.

I've been doing the Davina McCall 30 min exercise DVD and I find it great. I'm finally noticing a difference in my legs which always have been a problem for me.
    Down 0.5lb which was a relief was expecting a gain or sts at best!! Happy enough I think I'm getting to relaxed with it now only taking baby steps down the scales this week I'm measuring everything still on track for that stone by christmas

That's great! Your exercise is paying off and you'll probably see more next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

STS at WI. I'm really disappointed because I honestly thought I'd been down at least a lb. I was really good all week with both food and exercise. Anyway here's to the next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LittleJohn2011

hi there all, littleJohn here :) started the weight watchers at a weight of 24 stone - long way to go but has to be done so any help-encouragement would be great and recipes too! genuine member -

thanks in advance :)

Eabhabear wrote: »
    STS at WI. I'm really disappointed because I honestly thought I'd been down at least a lb. I was really good all week with both food and exercise. Anyway here's to the next week.

This happens me ALL the time. If you know you have put in a good week with food and exercise you may not see results till next week. My body is always a week behind!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I was only down a half pound at my WI last night. Admitedly it was a later meeting, but I was 2lb down from the week before on my scales at home in the morning. So over the course of the day I put on a pound and a half more than I normally would over the day.

Hmm.

I did lose a full inch on my hips this week though so I can't complain I suppose.

It was a good meeting as well about the breakfasts.

Eabhabear wrote: »

This happens me ALL the time. If you know you have put in a good week with food and exercise you may not see results till next week. My body is always a week behind!
    Hang in there Eabhabear... You'll be grand next week, just don't let it put you off.. I am drinking 2.5 litres of water this week just to see if my leader is right about the 4 being too much.. If you're exercising like mad then drink away.. My exercise consists of running around a sweet shop and weightlifting the 3kg jars all day!! That's it.. Aside from the very odd swim I don't exercise.. And I have a very very sweet tooth so I have to be extra good and disciplined to crack this:)

• Advertisement

LinK3..........how the hell do you manage to work in a sweet shop AND stay on plan :eek: Serious respect being sent to you. If that was me I would be found in the corner on the floor with the jars all around me :rolleyes:

I'm aiming towards just the 2 litres and I'm factoring in all fluids now as well. So if I've had a few other drinks in the day I don't beat myself up over only having a litre of water. 4L would have me beating down the toilet door in work 20 times a day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

down 50lbs so far!!!!! So happy i'm finally back on track after my summer of kinda doing weight watchers online (lost 4lb over 14 weeks) but no matter how slow the loss is its still coming off and im now a whole 50lb lighter than may 2010 (now to lose the other 60+)
    Keep the motivation people because my weigh loss is slow but its still coming off

I'm aiming towards just the 2 litres and I'm factoring in all fluids now as well. So if I've had a few other drinks in the day I don't beat myself up over only having a litre of water. 4L would have me beating down the toilet door in work 20 times a day!

Welcome to my world I'm convinced the boys in my office thinks there is someten wrong with me I'm up and down like a yo yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Hello everyone! Haven't fallen off the face of the earth, was sick for a while with a number of different ailments, one thing about being diabetic is it totally f**ks your immune system! Anyway spent a few weeks faffing around with WW and being up a pound, down a pound type of effort, didn't make it a couple of weeks then and this past week we were away for a few days on a gourmet fest! (:rolleyes: ya I know ok!!!!)

Found the ould jeans getting tight and have given away ALL my size 18's so off with me to my WW meeting again today - up 7 1/2 lbs - ho hum! So back in the saddle now and no more feck arsing around the place - have 3 dining nights outscheduled between this and Christmas and other than that will be good, good, good!!!!

Great to see so many of you doing well, fair play to ye! And welcome to the newbies!

Caros wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Haven't fallen off the face of the earth, was sick for a while with a number of different ailments, one thing about being diabetic is it totally f**ks your immune system! Anyway spent a few weeks faffing around with WW and being up a pound, down a pound type of effort, didn't make it a couple of weeks then and this past week we were away for a few days on a gourmet fest! (:rolleyes: ya I know ok!!!!)

Found the ould jeans getting tight and have given away ALL my size 18's so off with me to my WW meeting again today - up 7 1/2 lbs - ho hum! So back in the saddle now and no more feck arsing around the place - have 3 dining nights outscheduled between this and Christmas and other than that will be good, good, good!!!!

Great to see so many of you doing well, fair play to ye! And welcome to the newbies!

Welcome back!! I hear you with the diabetic thing. One thing leads to another and it takes so long to get better...:rolleyes: Onwards and Downwards......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 princess ash

Hi guys dont know if im posting in the right place or if there is a specific thread for this. :confused:
    Just wondering does anyone know how many pro points in a subway wrap i just need the points for the wrap itself please not the fillings?
    Thanks guys:):)

LinK3..........how the hell do you manage to work in a sweet shop AND stay on plan :eek: Serious respect being sent to you. If that was me I would be found in the corner on the floor with the jars all around me :rolleyes:

I try to control the cravings, but I do give in.. Like now I have a bag of sweets but it's the first one in a week. I used to have one EVERY day but I was kidding no one:) I have til Tuesday Wi to be good and I'll limit my treats.. I don't know how to point a pick and mix so intake 10 points from my weeklies!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I try to control the cravings, but I do give in.. Like now I have a bag of sweets but it's the first one in a week. I used to have one EVERY day but I was kidding no one:) I have til Tuesday Wi to be good and I'll limit my treats.. I don't know how to point a pick and mix so intake 10 points from my weeklies!!

I used to work in a Leonidas chocolate shop. I ate so much I'm still a bit sick of chocolate now, 12 years later!

Maybe it was a good thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

Hi guys dont know if im posting in the right place or if there is a specific thread for this. :confused:
    Just wondering does anyone know how many pro points in a subway wrap i just need the points for the wrap itself please not the fillings?
    Thanks guys:):)

Subways site has NVs on it- it might be there.

hi there all, littleJohn here :) started the weight watchers at a weight of 24 stone - long way to go but has to be done so any help-encouragement would be great and recipes too! genuine member -

thanks in advance :)

Hey John welcome to the Club!! :) I dont know where i would be with out this thread.. anything you want to know about pp just ask and someone will always help if u read back through the thread you will find fab recapies!! good luck with ww!! :) Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭yolanda

Heh Guys,

Well weigh in this morn and was up 2lbs! Thought I'd be STS as was out on Sat night and didn't track and at a birthday party on Sun but was careful at it. Stuck to the points every other day.
    Wore a pair of leather boots this week and I usually wear little pumps to weigh in. Do you think that'd make a difference to my weight?

Went to Aldi and delighted to see the have the butternut squashes as had to make a special trip to a diff supermarket for them for my soup!
    And made the italian creamy chicken. Big OMG, DELISH!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

people who got the breakfast recepie book in class in the chocolate and banana muffin recepie what does it mean by 'high fiber cereal' does it mean all bran or do you think i can use wheat bran?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 princess ash

havana wrote: »
    Subways site has NVs on it- it might be there.
    Hi Havana thanks, i checked the site but only gives NV's for their 6 inch wheat subs :mad:

Delighted peeps like the Italian Chicken. Figured I'd post up another of my 'soup' recipes thats handy and quick in the evening!

Beef and Potato Casserole
    Serves 2 11pp per portion (HUGE!)

I use quorn but if you prefer to use proper lean mince just point it accordingly

300g Bag of Quorn 8pp
    Onion Diced
    Couple of garlic cloves
    500g of potatoes (again adjust according to taste) 10pp
    Can of Condensed Mushroom Soup - Low Fat Variety 4pp
    Mushrooms (optional)
    Salt and pepper
    1tbs dried Italian Herbs or fresh thyme/rosemary depending what ya like

Start off by Frylite frying the onion and garlic until browned. Season well and add herbs :) Add in quorn mince and fry till defrosted. Mix will be a tad dry so you can add in a couple of tbs water. Just needs a couple of mins.

With the potatoes you can leave the skin on. So slice the raw potatoe into thin slices. Get a baking dish (like lasagne dish) and spray with Frylite. Start off by adding a thin layer of potatoes, add layer of mince mix. Repeat with spuds, then mince you get the picture. Empty soup into jug and only use a half of can of water to keep it nice and thick. Then pour over mince potatoe mix. Cover in tinfoil and bake in oven at 350F for 45mins, sure check with knife and it's when the spuds are soft! I never factored it in but I reckon some grated cheese sprinkled on top and baked uncovered for last 15 mins might be really good :)

I usually have with some mix veg. Comfort food at it's best (a tad convenient with the soup but it's tasty!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

yolanda wrote: »
    Heh Guys,

Well weigh in this morn and was up 2lbs! Thought I'd be STS as was out on Sat night and didn't track and at a birthday party on Sun but was careful at it. Stuck to the points every other day.
    Wore a pair of leather boots this week and I usually wear little pumps to weigh in. Do you think that'd make a difference to my weight?

Went to Aldi and delighted to see the have the butternut squashes as had to make a special trip to a diff supermarket for them for my soup!
    And made the italian creamy chicken. Big OMG, DELISH!!

I normally wear the same thing each week but had to change this week cos of the weather. Thankfully was down. I'll stick to that outfit from now on. I bring a pair of pumps with me and change.

I'd say the boots could have made a difference if they are heavy. There's over a lb difference between my pumps and boots. Yes.. I have weighed them!!! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

layviae wrote: »
    down 50lbs so far!!!!! So happy i'm finally back on track after my summer of kinda doing weight watchers online (lost 4lb over 14 weeks) but no matter how slow the loss is its still coming off and im now a whole 50lb lighter than may 2010 (now to lose the other 60+)
    Keep the motivation people because my weigh loss is slow but its still coming off

OMG, you are my sista from another mista. End of July this year I had lost 50lb (since Nov 2010, good bit of faffing around). I am going backwards now, LOTS of faffing around and I am at 41lb lost. I am trying to get my head back into it, once I have 2 good weeks in a row then i'll know I am back into it :)

I have 120lb in total to lose, so another 79lb to go and man is it coming off SO SLOW now. And I am finding it is SO easy to put it on, last December, I remember a bold week I had and I was down 2lb (old plan) and then this month, I have a bold week and i'm fecking up 2/3lb!! I don't understand it at all!!! We'll get there in the end :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

This was my 7th week [Weigh in #8] of WW and I was - 2.5lbs and got my first stone! Yay! Really thought I wouldn't be down this week and only need 1lb to get the stone, as I drank LOTS and ate LOTS at the weekend but pulled it back nicely, plus only got 1 bootcamp session in but worked my butt off at it, and it has paid off. Now takeaway time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

Hi, I got the same one. My leader said they left out the eggs in the recipe but to add the 2 egg whites at 0pp..

I had my wi today...down 0.5 of a pound. Arggghhhhhhh, down yes, but only have 1.5 left.....god, its so slow... i'm considering sacrificing my bottle of red this week just to get a better loss..my leader said i might also be drinking too much water.I dont exercise as i work on my feet all day and have 3 kids at home that need me when i do get home but ive started to go swimming in the evenings now with them, just to pass these long dark evenings..anyway she said im not doing enough to warrant all that water so cut it down to 2.5 litres... im going to give that a go this week too. Maybe this time next week i will have my long sought after gold member status.

Thanks a million for that! Im going to make them tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

layviae wrote: »
    people who got the breakfast recepie book in class in the chocolate and banana muffin recepie what does it mean by 'high fiber cereal' does it mean all bran or do you think i can use wheat bran?

I was wondering the same thing, but I made a similar kind of recipe before and it called for bran flakes, so Im going to try it tomorrow using the bran flakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

I was wondering the same thing, but I made a similar kind of recipe before and it called for bran flakes, so Im going to try it tomorrow using the bran flakes.

dunne stores have odlums bran wheat. its about 2 euro (maybe even less) for a HUGE bag of it. It's usually down the bottom shelf in a dark green bag.

I'm Baaaaaaack! The big massive event we were organising in college is finished! oh thank god....the stress and work that's been going into it.... i say I havent had a proper "meal" in about 2 weeks, been running around like a loon!

On midterm this week, I'm not even going attempt to read all the posts I've been missing....need to get back into healthy set meals.

I've also been raising a 5 week old kitten who is now 8 weeks and thriving....been more worried about the kitten getting fed on time than my self! I'm freezing my ass off and the kitten has a hot water bottle LOL.

Off to bed with me! Zzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LittleJohn2011

Hey Lisa thanks for the encouragement - 1 week down and first weigh in saturday and looking forward to it :) sure if it has to be lost no better way about it

Bold I know!! Anyone know the pp in dunnes small sausage rolls??

Bold I know!! Anyone know the pp in dunnes small sausage rolls??

Hmmm I found NV for Jumbo ones so guesstimating half the values it comes out at 5pp. If it was me I would pp it at 6 to be safe. Someone else may have a better idea?

Hmmm I found NV for Jumbo ones so guesstimating half the values it comes out at 5pp. If it was me I would pp it at 6 to be safe. Someone else may have a better idea?

Thanks maggiemay2... Fallen very much off the wagon this morning!!

• Advertisement

Thanks maggiemay2... Fallen very much off the wagon this morning!!

We've all been there! Climb back on girl!! It can happen it's what you do after it. One mistake won't lead to a bad day if you don't let it :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement