Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to have your music showcased?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I'm starting a new online radio show beginning Mon June 6th. I'll have more details when we get there but for now, what I want is unsigned Irish bands to send us their music and we'll play it on the show.

Those who want their stuff showcased contact info below:

email: info[at]lukeandduaneshow.com
    Subject: Music Submission

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    I'm starting a new online radio show beginning Mon June 6th. I'll have more details when we get there but for now, what I want is unsigned Irish bands to send us their music and we'll play it on the show.

Those who want their stuff showcased contact info below:

email: info[at]lukeandduaneshow.com
    Subject: Music Submission

I'd love to get involved but could we have a bit more info before we send off our music please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Agreed.

uwwedoogie can you provide a bit more details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Myself and my friend are launching a weekly online radio talk show. It'll be discussions about whatever's topical while trying to be interesting and humourous, nothing more to that really.

We'll then play two songs a week from two different unsigned artists as a way of promoting unsigned bands, we're hoping our publicity helps the band and the band then saying "catch our music tonight on this show" will help us get some more listeners.

Need anything specific, PM me.

Advertisement